youtube.com/watch?v=pDAdmoaKjCI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

None of those things are good.

>t. butthurt paddy

>anglo
>white
well canada, us, and australia beg to differ

>democracy
why would you want to take credit for this?

>Industry
Shit
>Language
The world speaks American English, including you
>Tech
Eclipsed by us
>Democracy
Lol

This.

You're retarded.

Indeed.

We are eternal. All that was and will ever be belongs to the Anglo.

so long as hans can shitpost without going to prison for it, he will always be cooler than you. could be worse, you arent french.

>56%
>abbos and convicts
and I dont know what they did to canada but look at it and tell me its not a shithole

German but nice try.

I’ll give you this. Your music from the 60’s up the the early 2000’s is excellent. Why were you guys so musically talented

You created it but America did it better

>implying

>i'm a GERMAN American guys! My great grandmother was 50% German that means i'm a pureblooded GERMAN American guys! le seig heil xD i love Oktoberfest! To be honest guys i think we're more German than Germany these days you don't even wear Lederhosen!

Israel? Our invention

Das my nippon

Yeah good thing the romans taught you how to be civilized

You also invented ZOGism, but America took it to a whole new level

>Created Usa
>Created Israel
>Created all muslim/terrorist countries like saudi arabia and qatar
>Created Capitalism and labor exploitation
>Stole our islands
Fuck you

Kek *hiss*

Hahaahh get fukt yuropoor

How can people say industry was bad, it was powerful

>Stole our islands
the most unforgivable crime

I AM ONE THOUSAND PERCENT PRUSSIAN

the greeks invented democracy son, they're not "anglo"

>what is Balfour

Argentina didn’t even exist when we settled the islands you stupid sun worshipping cannibal Moor

>our islands
>our

They’re white which means they’re pretty much Anglo

lul. they had democracy for members of the military and elite bloodlines - it was a fascist republic

if hans goes silent, you are next. london and paris are getting a lot more in common these days. there is a 20% chance you pray 5 times a day, maybe higher if you live in either.

Why did you throw it all away, end your empire, and start importing assorted shitskins and mudslimes? Where did it all go so wrong, britbongs? You had everything.

Mate, you’re literally half white. You’re no different to Brazil. Turkey is technically whiter than you.

You cucks let all of your land go then welcomed in invaders and cheered them on while they killed and raped you.

We kicked your ass 200 years ago then expanded like fuck and haven't given up an inch of our soil.

ROLL MOTHER FUCKIN TIDE

It went wrong when you fucked us after World War II and the Suez Canal Crisis.

>Burke, one of the US Navy’s greatest fighting sailors, is recalling a conversation with John Foster Dulles, Eisenhower’s Secretary of State. Dulles has just wondered out loud if there is any way to stop Britain’s Fleet from launching its attack on Suez in 1956.
Admiral Burke describes his reply: ‘And I said, “Mr Secretary, there is only one way to stop them. We can stop them. But we will blast the hell out of them.”’

>General Sir Charles Keightley, commander of Middle East land forces, wrote afterwards: ‘It was the action of the US which really defeated us in attaining our object.’ He complained that the movements of the US Sixth Fleet ‘endangered the whole of our relations with that country’.
Washington, in the end, pulled the plug on our Suez invasion by threatening a run on the Pound Sterling. But the naval clashes are barely known to the British or American public.

Look up the Suez Crisis. Your country literally backstabbed your 3 ‘best friends’ Britain, France and Israel to aid Egypt, an Islamic Republic. Why? To bring an end to the white man.

Before you start spitting McDonalds grease at me actually look it up and try and defend it.

cool

Yeah, this one event caused you to surrender your entire global empire and start importing shitskins, ok.

>kicked your ass

Lol. We smashed you in every battle. It was just an extension of a European war, you had the help of the French, Spanish and Dutch. The hilarious thing is we went on to take over all their territories and you became a mutt nation.

Yeah, but you're talking in past tense for reason.

You had all the opportunities in the world. And then you lost to some yanks, after that you successively surrendered your empire.

Left behind in the dust I say.

I can go all night

Why are Americans constantly trying to turn Europe and the world into the 30-52% face? Every NGO funds migrants, every American foreign policy in Europe and all American interests are to create multiracial market 'democracies'. That is all they've done in Europe for the past 70 years, promote multiculturalism, markets, consumerism, and 'democracy'. Look at the effects of the Marshall Plan.

youtu.be/r4DDv1rtdVY

This video is from 1943. Listen to the narrator. There was no great, secret conspiracy. Everything was done in the open. They were going to smash the Old World and supplant it with a unipolar world order with America as the master and everyone its slaves. This is what Americans dreamed, and planned and made happen.

Of course, Americans didn’t expect to be supplanted by Jews and other subhuman minorities, but ultimately they didn’t care because Americans believe anyone can be an American so it’s meaningless who comprises America as long as America swallows up the whole world

America was very eager to destabilise and bomb North African and ME countries and then shill for the refugees and economic migrants they themselves had created.

America and it’s people deserve nothing but contempt. They knowingly and willingly set up the world to be destroyed on the altar of progressive ideologies and persist to this day in sacrificing everything in the name of universal liberalism. Read Heidegger, read Evola, and you will understand.

America. It is the enemy of all that is European and Natural.

tl:dr: Americans betrayed everyone and didn't care if they destroyed themselves in the process.

I love these.

Sweden has never done anything. At least us and France have an excuse to be blacked because of our empire, whereas you imported them FOR NO REASON

Victorian era is best era.

I love Angloposting

Prisons? Reference Australia. Become one of the most prosperous nations nations on earth. Even the worst possible people Anglos could source from their own society are better than the majority of the world's population.

Anglos will be supreme forever

>3 percent of the population take up arms and you still lose

>yeah well uhhh... you got some help so what are you even talking about

We saved your sorry asses during both world wars but you still have the impudence to criticize us and suggest that you're inbred cuck nation is superior

>mutt nation

Pic related

you have one generation until only a quarter of the population isn't fucking donkeys

youtube.com/watch?v=pDAdmoaKjCI

No, it was the dutch.

You might have invented english but we forced the world to speak it

SLIDE THREAD

SAGE AND REPORT

>industry
>shit
pick one

all of human history was shit in every measurable way UNTIL the ENGLISH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION.

All other inventions and movements have done fuck all.

Okay, ignoring the fact that democracy came from greece, why the fuck would that be something to brag about? If i genuinely thought that anglos creasted either democracy or capitalism, i would shut my fucking mouth and maybe have some genuine white guilt about that shit.

no, democracy is greek, capitalism is jewish, fuck both of those systems.

>Brits invented technology as a whole

Kek

I cant think of one british invention off the top of my head, except for tanks which was an australian invention that you took credit for

I'm not pretending, that's the difference. I know my country is going to shit, but at least I'm living in the present. Keep meme'in about your past glories.

HAHAHA you have nothing else to say so you sperged out

>FUCK YOU YANK LOOK AT MUH SOY KEKS TAKING DOWN YOUR MONUMENT

pic related

its you

Try the internet. Tim bernes-lee invented www. address system. you're welcome guvna'!

Why say "we" when the people who pushed English in your country were Anglo, your elite were Anglo, I mean fuck you had a whole movement about WASP being in power. You are not Anglo, your founding fathers were Anglo, your country was built on Anglo civilian ideas. How dumb can you Amerimutts be.

>...

People will think you're baiting with Democracy because that's technically Greek

But the Democracy that as the world currently understands it with constitutions, individual freedom, representation and accountable institutions is inherently an English philosophy.

Americans invented the internet

I'm still not hearing any words there lad

Now that the dust has settled...

...are Australians the highest caste of anglo?

There is unironically a 50% chance I’m talking to a non-white right now lmao

>Technology?

Leibniz would like to have a word with Newton

((((((democracy))))))

No, you were prisoners, you drunk cunt.

Your mighty empire includes Guam and Puerto Rico lmao

Canada is based outside of Toronto and Vancouver.

Yeah but then we grew up like beautiful flowers in the sun

What did El Atrocidad mean by this

You forgot the part about self loathing and marxist deconstructionism

That's pretty inherent in modern White identity

It's not Anglo though

It's German

Thanks, Germany!

Can’t you convicts stop shitposting for one second

top kek

>anglo
Very good point bong. When we say "white" we really mean Anglo Civilization - English Common Law, property rights, invention and exploration.

> Industry? We created it.
industrial revolution does indeed start in britain

> Language? You’re speaking it.
english is a mix of germanic and latin (via french) with a germanic base. is considered to be a mix of languages by some linguists. old english sounded more like scottish

> Technology? That’s us.
all modern day science, engineering and technology is based on ancient greek natural philosophy which in turn is based on egyptian mathmatics (fractions and measurements) and babylonian astronomy

> Capitalism
earliest form of capitalism is medieval italy florence 1400-1600

> democracy and democracy? Cheers.
greek again. and modern day republic and politics were roman

Stop this "white" shit and do something about the fucking invasion of the West

>proud boys

You have to use a bullshit statistic because you have nothing real to say.

Likewise

As we've already discussed, one generation from now your country will be le 25% face

>greek again. and modern day republic and politics were roman

I recommend you actually read the history of Democracy

Greek Democracy is nothing like we have

Modern Democracy and Freedom are inherently protestant, mostly English ideas.

Dios mio... El Abominacion del Norte America...

parliamentary democracy started in britain, as did capitalism.

Christ she is hideous.