Precure Thread

Precure Thread

>"With all that in mind, though, let me just state outright at the beginning that overall for me Mahou Tsukai is probably among the top three of the PreCure seasons that I enjoy "
>anime-evo.net/2017/02/02/mahou-tsukai-precure-review/

Score: B+

>myanimelist.net/anime/31884/Mahoutsukai_Precure

Score: 7.07

>"Mahou Tsukai was my first "real" introduction to the Pretty Cure series and it gave me a good impression."
>aminoapps.com/page/anime/3624355/mahoutsukai-precure-re-review

Final Rating: 6.98 (7)

>"Mahou Tsukai PreCure is one of my top 3 entries in the franchise so far alongside Suite and DokiDoki!.The magical girl and wizardy combination won me over instantly, the cast are delightful, the mascot and infant are some of the franchise’s best and the vintage Cure action is as good as always. Highly recommended to PreCure fans and magical girl enthusiasts."
>yurination.wordpress.com/2017/02/01/314th-g-view-mahou-tsukai-precure/

Score:9/10

>"There was a fear that Maho Girls PreCure! wouldn’t be able to live up to its predecessor, Go! Princess PreCure. For me, I definitely feel that it has surprassed it. For those who are keen on magical girl and fantasy genres, Maho Girls PreCure! is well worth watching."
>rorymuses.wordpress.com/2017/01/30/rorys-reviews-maho-girls-precure/

Score: 9/10

Threadly reminder that Maho being bad is just a meme and that it's actually the best series in the franchise.

What a lame series for little girls

It's literally a sentai series for girls.

Precure is dead

maho and kira killed it

>you are casually molesting you cure as you usually do when her mom walks in
wat do

>wat do
stop bumping own thread

well, you bumped it yourself you retard

Is this your first time here? All /pc/ threads are filled with bumping.

I leave for a few months and you fags devolve completely into Sup Forums.

No its literally one autist who wastes his time making stupid pictures. Fuck off

What did you expect? Kira is the worst season so far, the threads just followed this trend.

how about some tits itt

Fuck off

Fuck off stop bumping this stupid shit.

This thread was created first, it's the real /pc/.

Fuck off faggot. Why do you do this shit every day. Just kill yourself you stupid autistic bitch

Fuck off

Fuck off

how about you at least wait for that pic to be posted before posting yours

Fuck off faggot.

autism

so whats the point of you posting this in every thread? you think people will do something about it?

He is so desperate he started flooding the other thread.

Why are Mahofags so cancerous?

Do not reply to stupid posts.

I prefer the terms passionate and dedicated

Fuck off. Literally no one cares about maho anymore.

>Literally no one cares about maho anymore.

And yet Maho is discussed in literally every thread, while nobody discusses Kira even though it's the current season.

>I'm legally blind

look at previous thread you retard, 10 years old seasons get more attention than maho

>And yet Maho is discussed in literally every thread

Just your usual shitstain posting style. Nobody actually talks about maho.

He's a literal autist who thinks his shitposts are maho discussion. He's gone brain dead from how much pc hated maho.

>person makes an OP praising gopri
>nobody cares
>person makes an OP praising Maho
>*autistic screeching*

Pathetic, the lot of you.

There's a difference between posting an image of Gopri and a Sup Forums meme that's intended solely to shitpost. But you already knew that.

>some guy makes a silly joke
>everyone takes it 100% seriously

It's like you maho haters are actually autistic in the non-meme way or something.

(you)

And I actually liked maho. You have no endgame. You'll never convince anyone it's good and you just make the people who actually watched it look really bad. Just kill yourself.

And these are all you.

keep pretending

Fuck off.

>It's just a joke!

So why do you post it every day and reply to yourself when you get ignored?

you lost your composure, you cant even reply properly

leave pc alone. What is the point of shitting up one of the least active fanbases on here. Go attack /ai/.

mirai is the worst precure character that was ever created

Nope, that would be Aguri.

literally who

Someone fucking delete this thread or IP ban this retard

You don't actually watch precure but you'll make the stupid low quality response anyways. Give me a you.

its almost like you can slice the tension in this thread, ill just post some manga to release it

Mods please fucking do something about this autist. He's ban evaded before.

>"everyone I don't like is one person!"

Get a load of this retard.

lets start with this one

>I'll just pretend it's not me

Get a load of this retard. You made this thread for attention. Just admit it.

>>>Sup Forumsrules/1

There's something weird about that curry...

thats because jesus helped to make it

>Fake filename
>Cropped reaction image
>stupid one sentence response about shit.

Wew look it's you again. If you weren't the only one who does this every time maybe you wouldn't stick out

just relax

Nice, but I'm not OP. I'm just getting sick of this retarded fucking Maho shitposter every single fucking day.

Maybe he's always been here, and I haven't been paying close enough attention. I don't know, I'm just getting sick of it.

>and I haven't been paying close enough attention. I don't know, I'm just getting sick of it.

He's been here since gopri started. He was the one who started the goprick buzzword. He just can't stand the idea of people liking gopri and how nobody could even watch maho.

looks like neone is interested in this

I am. Go on, user.

JCCJC (Jesus Christ censoring joshi chugakusei

xpearse is still shitting up (literally) precure threads? Don't you ever get bored?

What a faggot. Does he even watch precure

I know /pc/ was shit recently, but wow. What a fucking thread.

yeah, believe it or not but i havent even read it myself, it sure was fun photoshoping all these jesuses onto it tho

I appreciate it. I'm personally kind of grossed-out by scat, but once the shit was nice and censored, it allowed me to appreciate that doujin for the beautiful and touching story that it had. Seeing Urara finally succeed in making her delicious curry nearly brought me to tears. 10/10 story.

y-you too

Great thread.

at least 2 pic from that shit manga are censored incorrectly and are showing private parts, mods doing nothing like usual, shame on you fuckers

Hi faggot, you made the thread.

And you bumped it.

No, I made the thread.

If only there were a way to post without bumping the thread. Hmm.

no, it was me

Why would you want to post in such a great thread without bumping it?

you realize that replying to retards with sage ends up with a 100% chance of a reply to your shit post witch is a bump?

Only because you're such a gigantic fucking autist that you have to reply when someone tells you to fuck off

im the one baiting here and you are still replying to me, whos the autistic one here?