American soldiers

How could the US be a white ethno-state when it owes so much to black soldiers. They fought and died in every single American war, and the US would have lost the civil war without their contributions

America owes the negro jack shit.

>the one major war we had a "decent" amount of nigger soldiers in, we lost it to farmers

JUST

>One

/hUmpsW

We wuz zoldiers n sheeeeeeet t: nigger human shield

Why are Europeans jealous of us?

They are the shittiest soldiers though, sloppy, low-discipline, low-integrity, low-initiative, for every highest quality black soldier there are/were always a hundred white soldiers as good or better. Don't believe the TV/movie meme. Sorry to break the truth to you user. They can make decent support troops in the rear if they show sufficient professionalism and refrain from stealing.

When 350K whites died to free the negro from bondage - the white man owes the black man nothing. Besides most blacks consider black soldiers who fight for the USA to be "house niggers" anyway. Most of the blacks who don't follow the nigger political orthodoxy (Herman Cain, Thomas Sowell, Colin Powell) served in uniform and mainstream blacks hate those men for being "too white".

The last civil war set them free, the next one sends them back to Africa.

/thread
My buddy I nerd out on flight sims says this. He is going to school on the deals veterans get and he said infantry is vast majority white.

Apparently they are really good shots

you have to go back, faggot

it's time we demaneded reperations from north africa for the barabary slave trade

Yeah the nigros earned white peoples money through blood sweat and menthol

>demaneded
fuck

>implying

Blacks blew up the white people in Mecca with dynamite.
Whites fleed to West Asia and North America for safety, luckily learning tricknology.
Blacks owe the reparations.

>would have lost the civil war
I don't think that means what you think it means.

Operation human shield

Bump