Destiny sends Styx running

The redeemer of the Socratic method returns.
>Cuckboy Styx challenges Destiny to a debate expecting no response
>Destiny immediately responses and sets it up with a 3rd party Bunty King
>Styx was alright until the next day where he accused Destiny of sending paid shills to defame him
>Styx Reeeees out of the debate and blocks Destiny on Twitter

Holy fuck can he be stopped?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/OmniDestiny/status/951707786953543680
youtube.com/watch?v=YhyruPXHglA
youtu.be/ECAvNSho7gY?t=1
youtube.com/watch?v=gnYdhvB72hg
reddit.com/r/TheDickShow/comments/70lkp1/destiny_the_rudest_nudesharing_dudest/
youtu.be/ucM3gGKWGOc
youtu.be/AhzXzKmdyvA
youtu.be/SDV-P12RTVQ
youtu.be/YHCStiNAWWU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

go to bed destiny

Styx is a moron though his popularity was based solely from the 2016 Election after that his retardation started to show.

Hes also butt buddies with Sargon

Who gives a fuck?

TheAltHype sent Destiny running 6 months ago, and Destiny still tries his best to challenge the low hanging fruit of the alt-right, i.e. random twitter users rather than face TheAltHype.

stop shilling your youtube shit on this board

>Sargon destroyed
>No Bullshit BTFO
>Styx ran before he had a chance
>Nick Fuentes Slayed
>James Allsup humiliated
>Jontron destroyed
>Ryan Dawson exposed for Austist
>Lauren Southern Rejected

Slayer of the Right
The Destroyer of Arguments
>The bane of the Skeptics

Can somebody give me an honest evaluation on the pricks argumentation style

no links? shill thread

sage

twitter.com/OmniDestiny/status/951707786953543680

This chronicles the tales of slippery styx

u l t i m a t e d e s t i n y

>has an autistic seizure because he gets cornered by sargon
youtube.com/watch?v=YhyruPXHglA
>uses sources that his opponent knows more about since he can't be bothered to fully read them vs naked ape
Truly one of the great minds of our time. He doesn't do that well against anyone who isn't a complete brainlet, though that still leaves him with plenty of "safe" opponents. It really is incredible how often people take his bait.

Literally nobody cares.

This.

Keep telling yourself that

its just so laughable

I fucking hope you die.

Sage sends faggot ops running

>misrepresent opponent's argument
>have them clarify a strawman
>have them defend somebody else's argument
>change topic
>bring up ridiculous hypothetical
>have hydrocephaly

this guy just keeps destroying everyone we send against him

He can't be stopped

Man he reeks of low confidence, what an insecure weak posture

can we have a /dg/ - destiny general, to contain all the shills?

Reminder to Sage/Hide/Report this manlet subhuman's spam threads.

Look at this cuck

What was that - Did you say bump the thread?

Okay Density

styx isn't that good a debater

That's what you say about everyone Destiny destroys.

He's just busy looking for his shirt.

Oh fuck off you e-drama spewing faggot. Destiny is a bitch and no one bothers to 'debate' him because he's not worth the time.

He oscillates between manic screeds when he thinks he's winning and depressive monosyllabic replies after getting strongly rebuffed.

I think he is legitimately unstable.

Destiny is a pedophile

Funny image. I always liken people like Destiny to those kids who play cops and robbers, or some equivalent, and never admit when they've been shot and keep attacking. You'll never get satisfaction because they'll never admit they were wrong. They'll just rationalize and retreat endlessly.

Yeah, you tell yourself that.

Tiny's been in perpetual troll mode since JF humiliated him and sent him into a meltdown. The ban is the beginning of the end I think and Styx not deeming him not worthy for a debate just reflects his cemented non-significant status in intellectual circles. Pretty soon he will be dismissed by everybody as just a straw manning, bad faith troll.

TAKE IT TO YOUTUBE YOU IRRITATING RETARDS

>Can somebody give me an honest evaluation on the pricks argumentation style

pic

has destiny actually debated a actual 14-88'er and not some alt light cuck

youtu.be/ECAvNSho7gY?t=1

This makes me laugh every time I see it. I don't even know who he is, I just come for the Manlet pics and memes.

HE'S JUST ONE MAN DAMMIT!!!

Destiny is uninronically much more intelligent than all these alt-shiters on JewTube.
Pic very much related.

Literally, who?

He looks like the singer (from) Five for Fighting stuck on a high gravity planet fighting space AIDS.

he's so small

constantly misrepresenting or strawmanning to the point where you're considered a nazi for holding some normal opinions. He takes things to their extreme in anything you say. His fans are autistic 20 year old liberal college students who think he's the next Plato and ride his dick all day on imageboards trying to shill that any debate he entered he won despite clearly and objectively losing it. I could go on but thats about as much effort I have for this brain dead manchild.

This. I have never watched a single video on whoever this dude is but I always try and guess if they are shopped or not.

>e-celebs
kys shill
>in all fields

>Sup Forums got btfo so hard they had to resort to calling him a pedo and hope it stuck

what a pasty white little shit

Sadisfied from yet ANOTHER triumphant victory over the alt-right nazis, Steve Bonell lowers himself from the booster seat set up at his computer station, and heads towards his basement, now renamed The Ethical Room Of Child Sexual Enrichment. Faint cries can be heard drifting out from behind the double bolted steel door.

"Seems I've earned myself a little treat", he says aloud, to no one in particular. "And I do mean little."

Moving with swift purpose, he disengages the lock, and goes inside the dimly lit room. The whimpering cries immediately turn to high pitched screams. The door closes, and none hear the screams, now muffled, fade to silence.

He can't keep getting away with it

some autist start combing through destinys old tweets and pick a few ones we can mass report for racism, bullying, offensive content etc.
His goons have been doing this to anyone replying to desTinys retardation on twitter as part of a strategy.
Remember how tiny used to block everyone? He unblocked them all and now he sets his losers loose on them to endlessly trawl for dirt in order to ban accounts...

>Sadisfied from yet ANOTHER triumphant victory over the alt-right nazis, Steve Bonell lowers himself from the booster seat set up at his computer station, and heads towards his basement, now renamed The Ethical Room Of Child Sexual Enrichment. Faint cries can be heard drifting out from behind the double bolted steel door.
>"Seems I've earned myself a little treat", he says aloud, to no one in particular. "And I do mean little."
>Moving with swift purpose, he disengages the lock, and goes inside the dimly lit room. The whimpering cries immediately turn to high pitched screams. The door closes, and none hear the screams, now muffled, fade to silence.

FAKE NEWS.

He'd easily get overpowered by a child above the age of five.

Are all his arguments "you should want more niggers, spics, and sandniggers in your country because if you don't, you're a racist?" I wouldn't know because I don't really give a fuck about this faggot, but he's being shilled so hard on here it's embarrassing.

Nobody wants to live around subhumans.

Why do you care my man?

why do you care stephen?

I like him only because he has 100% win rate against t_d shit tier youtubers and still gets raped by ourguy jim

Nah it's Chris bro

I like him because he has a 0% winrate against t_d shit tier youtubers

A reminder that this cuck pretended to be a random person in his own fanbase on a BrightSideBob stream to defend himself from criticism. youtube.com/watch?v=gnYdhvB72hg

I've noticed whenever tinman is forced to follow an argument to its logical conclusion he will appeal directly to the emotional or moral aspect of the argument as a way to paint his opposition as evil.
Usually something like:
>You kno- alright sure dude, I guess you're right, I guess just fuck black people dude that's the answer to everything.
Then when the other guy responds with "That's not fair Tiny, that's not what I said at all", he'll go:
>I don't know my dude, it just seems a little fucked up that this is where the conversation has to go in order for you to prove your point

Tinny doesn't like the conclusions because he doesn't like the redpill. He's already an autistic kettle just simmering for someone to give him enough justification for murder

High verbal intelligence.
Can't be mad at him for using it.

What's your point? You want him not to ask hypotheticals? You'd rather him make vague general statement to combat other vague general statements?

>Destiny gets called a pedophile and incest apologist every day on social media
>gets called this things to his face during debates by multiple people
>someone dared to be mean to you on twitter by posting a clip of yours
>can't handle the "bantz"

absolute snowflake.
I am not surprised as he looks like a limp wrist sissy

isn't he getting sued?
who cares?

damn this place is full with fake news

>Sup Forums - Youtube Celebrities
Fuck off

>simmering for someone to give him enough justification for murder
Don't you know he was actually planning someones murder, a kid who ddosed his stream, and there are videos somewhere of him admitting it kek

kek yeah
>Plus the time he helped convince his buddy to commit suicide
>Plus the time he spread pics of a 15yo girl in chat logs
>Plus shit we don't even know about

Is he really a pedo?

Essential Tiny Lore, quick rundown:

>is a manlet
>beat up his ex-wife
>got literally cucked
>became a "skilled" SC2 player by spamming roaches
>gets hand-held by Blizzard (programmers literally gave Zerg a buff just for him in one tournament) because they need somebody other than Koreans to win SC2 tournaments
>gets his dick pics shared publicly, and quits out of shame
>tried to murder a fat kid and his dad because they DDOS'd him
>bullied his own son on livestream for being Christian and telling his dad not to swear (son visits on weekends, etc., lives with the mom)
>tried to sue Aydin because she called him a cult leader
>has a cult of retards on Leddit
>they pay him $40 per month to shitpost here
>is literally funded by a Qatari Sheik who wants to weaken whites with liberalism
>unironically supported Hillary Clinton
>supports open borders
>thinks more welfare checks will fix all problems with immigrants
>told his best friend to kill himself, & the madman actually did it
>IS A PEDO
>shared lewds of a 15-year-old girl; and sexually-harassed a 12-year-old girl (Baby Miku) along with his top admins
>wants to legalize CP
>tells his daughter that incest is okay (preparing to rape her in the future, much?)
>defended CP for hours in a debate
>Andy Warski hates him for being a pedo, and won't let him back on
>got BTFO'd by Jim and LITERALLY CRIED, lol
>got BTFO'd by Naked Ape and left the stream early
>got BTFO'd by JF in the fist 15 minutes; and spent the rest of the debate deflecting, and brought-in Tara as a punching bag
>is afraid to debate Alt-Hype, and blocked him on Twitter
>is afraid to debate Richard Spencer
>is afraid to debate Mike Enoch
>is currently deleting tons of his own Twitter posts because The_Guardian is collecting info on him about supporting pedophilia, harassing people, defamation, etc.
>is gonna get sued by JF for defamation

sauce (for older stuff):
reddit.com/r/TheDickShow/comments/70lkp1/destiny_the_rudest_nudesharing_dudest/

High verbal intelligence means you can avoid the main points of your opponents argument, deflect and turn heat on them quickly.
It just means it's easier to avoid statements of truth.
I just want to see one of the people debating the alt right to actually face up to the truth of the arguments instead of being tactical, evasive and filibustering etc.
The truth is what matters.

Don't see you guys saying this in any of the other e-celeb threads up. But I'm sure you don't selectively point out the rules only when people disagree with you.

>High verbal intelligence.
>Can't be mad at him for using it.

Meh. He uses his "high verbal intelligence" in the same way a woman uses hers. He basically filibusters the argument with straw mans and insults until you to call him a cunt and as soon as you do then fuck the original argument, it's now all about you calling her a cunt...

He's just an irrational, dishonest little bitch. Aside from the autism he's definitely got an extra X-chromosome and Klinefelter syndrome or something.

gotta say I've been terminally disappointed with how the right has prepared for and engaged in these debates
huge reason I don't consume e-celeb

People here seem to spend a lot of time on reddit these days.

he will agree with something(x) you say but then go "now can't you see how that's problematic if x leads to y, and if it's possible x leads to y then you obviously can't support x right?" "oh so you support x then?!" "nazi"

The great masses could be saved, if only with the gravest sacrifice in time and patience.

But a Jew could never be parted from his opinions.

At that time I was still childish enough to try to make the madness of their doctrine clear to them; in my little circle I talked my tongue sore and my throat hoarse, thinking I would inevitably succeed in convincing them how ruinous their Marxist madness was; but what I accomplished was often the opposite. It seemed as though their increased understanding of the destructive effects of Social Democratic theories and their results only reinforced their determination.

The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.

Sometimes I stood there thunderstruck.

I didn't know what to be more amazed at: the agility of their tongues or their virtuosity at lying.

Destiny is a shifty tiny Jew. I wouldn't put it pass him to be working with shareblue and JIDF.

>The truth is what matters.
Until something goes against their narrative. The alt-right and far left are just as bad when it comes to this.

>The truth is what matters
True. That's why I watch Destiny

>Until something goes against their narrative. The alt-right and far left are just as bad when it comes to this.

Some more than others though and what we're seeing now is, mainly thanks to JF and his ruthless strategy, is a weeding out of bad debaters in favor of good ones.

Like, Warski had an antifa on the other day who aside from one short meltdown made it a point not call anyone a nazi. So an antifa who openly promotes violence as a means for political change had more intellectual integrity than Tiny. That's the level Tiny is operating at. He's always one rebuttal away from throwing a tea cup at his lover and calling his mom to complain.

Source of JF pwning him?

He didn't

youtu.be/ucM3gGKWGOc

He also used Tiny as a stepping stone before he cut his 'ead uff so the Warski debate was the culmination of a 9 month long game.

youtu.be/AhzXzKmdyvA
youtu.be/SDV-P12RTVQ
youtu.be/YHCStiNAWWU

>holy fuck can he be stopped?

Sooooo how tall is he can i ask, im 5'4" and im worried i look like him in public

>He didn't

Sure he didn't. He only went into full meltdown and managed to get himself sued, banned and ostracized by former friends because "reasons".

The Dishonesty debates with people he knows know their shit always follow the same trained pattern
- start wasting a lot of time with selfcongratulating rescinding over strawman made of completely missconstrued arguments no one ever made safe maybe some low hanging Trump cuck fruits somewhere on facebook
- start wasting a lot of time with denying the very existence of any contadicting facts, research baiting to repeat the same "argument" he is used to all over again where he never has proven any of them wrong or unreliable followed by more filler selfmasturbation how dumb and ignorant everyone else is
- watch others make actual points and argument then be the retarded ass as you just descirbed
- constantly throw inmemorized set of dumb trick questions over unrelevant points missconstrueing common arguments or impossible hypocrite "what did I say last summer on Friday the 13??? answer me now! oh you dont have a word by word quote at hand right now and cant bring me to admit what I was implying there? Well shows how fucked up you are! BTFO!" shit questions hoping to get some layman or even expert who dont expext this disingenious shit falling and going along with it, just to fish for some "gotcha" moments the left is going to rail about but are ultimately meaningless
- constantly missquotes shit or pull out retarded 3rd party sources that openly subscribe to the race denialist cause to derail the argument where he just keeps denying and deflecting his error/bias until people just facepalm only to claim that as yet another kind of "debating" victory

When you have seen one of his "debates" about race you have basically seen all of his failures. These faggot are just in for the money, spending more time on shilling his streams everywhere including these threads than simply researching the topic and have made zero intellectual contributions and have no presence in the actual debate about race.

lmao he's probably taller than you

sorry friend

based manlet, i hope he pozzes my neghole