I Am A Correctional Officer At A Maximum Security Prison In North Carolina

Ask me what the fuck ever

is it a shithole?

pics w/ timestamp or didn't happen faggot

Show us proof you dumb faggot

Obviously can't dipshits, they check for cellphones, x-ray all personal items and use pat and frisk as well as cell sense. No fucking way to get proof other than a fellow prisonfag confirming my profession.

No you don’t, faggot. You live in your mother’s basement like all the other autistic NEETs on this forum. You have nothing better to do than to post a lie on here and watch inbred retards ask you questions.

>Can't even take a picture of his uniform or ID
>Still larping

Are we done here? We're done here, right?

This is real dumbass. If any other CO anons want to help me confirm, feel free to pitch in.

do you see a lot of shitholes?

Are you at a state prison or just a jail?

Best I can do is jacket and uniform badge faggots

Nevermind the post above me, just saw the title. How much violence is there?

Do inmates behave in specifc ways by race

How many shitholes has your finger been in? And does that make you a homo?

Pasquotank?

Also who fucked up that now everyone has to get fucking searched whenever I go to the prisons to serve papers or interview some convict? I figure some cop must have walked in with his gun or something.

Uniform shirt you fucking autists

Do you like anybody there?

My friend's father back in Highschool had a Correctional Officer shirt he wore sometimes. Fake and gay.

How many pedophiles have you seen beaten and raped brutally to death?

did you enjoy it?

What's the craziest thing you've ever seen working there? How long have you worked there?

Many assholes walked in with cell phones and drugs for niggers. Niggers use cell phone to contact their "gangs" to take out "hits" on officers. I personally make fun of these niggers and dare them to pull shit.

Timestamps, homo. You really are new here, aren't you?

State

What's your loadout? Is it true the Department of Corrections uses the Mini 14?

Do you eat what they serve there or pack a lunch or go to a restaurant or what?

literally this

Aight hang the fuck on. I'm not new but I figured a unique pic should do.

Inmates? No. All are shitbags. Some are alright shitbags.

What percent of prisoners could ever be capable of doing useful work of any kind in a market economy?

I can't personally comment on this without revealing my identity but o have heard hearsay of a story from a max security prison in NC where a nigger pedo was beaten and choked so much that he shit himself.

what would you say is the most used drug among the inmates? or the drug that is confiscated the most? have inmates ever tried to bribe you to bring in contraband and if so what where they offering? thanks

What do they use as currency (or currencies) at your prison?

No, a couple months ago everyone in DPS got an email that new SOP was that all personnel get searched at prison facilities. I'm in different prisons all over the state all the fucking time and I'm so fucking sick and tired of having to get searched since this. The only camps that don't do it are the medical camps, and most of them are laid back as shit anyway. Last time I went to asheboro the warden came out and shot the shit with me for half an hour after just buzzing me through the gate.

I figure someone must have really fucked up to cause it, and it must have been an employee, not just normal contraband smuggling.

Seen any PREA violations lately? Whats the worst set in your facility?

What's the likelyhood of a prison guard letting inmates escape ?

this pleases me

Give me the race breakdown of the prison

What is the per capita GDP of the inmates in the prison economy?

Why isn't this thread on Sup Forums

Most used? Weird shit like K2 and Suboxone. Also the most confiscated. Others are cocaine, obviously pot, then meth and molly. Surprisingly enough, fentanyl is rare despite it's concealable properties. Hang on with the questions a moment, I have to timestamp for the fucking conspiracy douchebags

I'm to paranoid to show where I'm from though.

What industry(s) do the inmates provide slave labor for?

how many nigger chimp outs do you deal with on a daily basis

Anyone famous in your prison? Politicians? That sort of thing?
Don't bother answering because
of course the answer is no.

Post a pic of your badge or fuck off

LARPer

In max security? Fuck no.

I worked at Elmira prison in upstate ny for 20yrs. Glad to be the he'll out of that mess. Stay safe.

Here you fucking basement lurking punk asses

I've posted my badge with a timestamp soyboi

>on Sup Forums
>asking for proof

Come on son. Its a LARP. Its always a LARP.

14 year old edge lords don't have jobs

Timestamp?

Now that you have finally delivered, we can talk like men OP.

Whats the worst part of your job

What have you exactly done - bubble watch ? intake ? patrol ? tell us about some tasks as a correctional officer and some stories

You got any gunners ??

Race wars?

Yes. I cannot reveal who due to identity reasons but I will tell you they are very dangerous people. People that take a special team of highly trained specops officers to transport outside of the prison.

Timestamp faggot!

Stay safe man.

What is the worst race to deal with?

Delivered

Delivered timestamp

Do you think that prisoners should be integrated into a human prison centipede?

What race gives you the most trouble?

Most NC sex offenders are kept at Nash CI. It's basically a prison full of only sex offenders. Which is the county the current governor is from. Coincidence?

BTW I miss Guice.

All you can imagine. Furniture, janitorial, they even make our uniforms if you can believe it.

Fake badge larping faggot.

It's been phased out.

how many trannies u got in there

FYI op is legit.

t. Ex-probation officer.

Who the fuck would want to work at a prison? Might as well sleep there and eat the same food

Most people spend their lives actively trying to avoid going to prison. Yet you willingly chose to spend a large chunk of your time in a prison. Why is that? I always thought it was weird that someone would choose to spend time in a prison, that's why I ask.

Eh, see PREA everyday, you should know. Mostly just employees slapping inmates on the shoulder type shit.

Is it really possible to be an inmate there and keep to yourself? Or will trouble inevitably find you? Do you really have to fuck up to end up in your prison?

Zero

Are many CO's alcoholics? I heard that is a problem here in Illinois.

Right. I'm ex CIA.

Suboxone is advertised like mcdonalds mc chickens on the internet. Its synthetic heroin given to opiate addicts and shit, it turns you inti a walking zombie. I fell asleep standing up on that shit and you basically cant stop throwing up. Thanks US government and big pharma

Great pay + benefits when you don't have a college education. 26-32k/yr w/benefits +10-20% depending on overtime/shifts/etc.

sage
>slide
threads
>gas
all
>larpers

What city? 919?

Do the people you most frequently encounter naturally belong in prison? Or were they a victim of their environment who fell into the wrong cycle.

Basically is there just a caste of violent subhuman mongoloids who will live and die in prison because they inherently lack the basic comprehension of what a society seeks to do?

also lmao 26k is unironically poverty tier
double sage

Did working in the prisons lead you to start browsing Sup Forums or were you already wise?

Doesn't sound worth it to have some caged animal split your head open cuz his cell mate ate his oreos.

Niggers of course. As if you had to ask. All the new officers are told if they aren't racist, they will soon become 1488. The white inmates pledge protection to us from nigger attacks.

Have you seen niggers rape each other? Have you turned a blind eye to ards it?
Have you participated in nigger rape just as a dominance thing?

do you feel sorry for the prisoners?
whats the worst thing you've ever seen?
do you ever wish you could just bash them?

would separating niggers and humans into different prisons make doing time easier?

Prison is inherently segragated. There are fbi niggers, even in prison. There's shit that goes down that the guards are either payed off to look away from or they never even know about. You want to know a race war? Do 5-25.

If you're a pedophile or a rapist in prison, it is a safer bet to commit scuicide.

Yeah I don't know who this guy is. Been doing this a while and his badge doesn't look familiar.

Do the black COs dislike the black inmates?

CO here. What post do you work, bet its some ad seg / dd unit or control. Any MHU or SNU there? you a scab ?

Former corrections fag from the Midwest here. Prison work is advanced Machavellian daycare, as contradictory as it sounds. Many inmates are absolute babies. They need stern discipline and someone strong enough to provide order. The vast majority are assholes. The ones who are nice are running a game on you. Manipulation is the order of the day. They do segregate by race in many cases. Gangs are organized by race. Really only one main white gang. Multiple all black gangs and Mexican gangs. The Mexican gangs can't even be in the same facility as each other, as many of them have exterminate on sight orders.

how are inmates segregated? do blacks and whites share cells? how are sex offenders dealt with?

Several, but not a lot in the grand scheme of things. At least not overtly anyways.

Badge, ID, rank and collar pins.

For the fantastic pay for our area, and the lack of actual work to be done. 95% of my work is observation. Once in a while you have to beat the shit out of a dumbass with a steel rod. Have I convinced you yet?

Do races segregate themselves?

Is there alliances?

Are any buff? If yes, how?
>with all that shitty food

That's awesome, but you need to put an index card with today's date written on it and "Hi pol" or else those images prove nothing to anyone.

I don't doubt you, but explicit proof is required for some.

how do we put these niggers to work whats the requirements?