My dad just posted this to facebook

My dad just posted this to facebook,
is he right Sup Forums? why is he right/wrong? sources?
help me, will post reply

>will post reply
Tell your dad he's a niggerkike

He's right about 1. 2,3,4 are matters of opinion, over which reasonable minds could differ.

bumpe

Deal was finalized under Obama, that is what Trump is talking about. It was a bad deal that Trump could have done under budget and ahead of schedule.

But I am sure your dad knows so much more about real estate. How many billions has he made?

Your step-dad is not your biological father OP

You mean your mum's husband?

2 can't be a matter of opinion you dense fuck

The sale raised a quantitative amount of money and the construction of the new one cost 1.2 billion (or whatever it actually cost, I'm just quoting he price Trump said)

How are 2 and 3 matters of opinion?

Point 2 rebuts Trump's point that a fair price was paid for the sale of the former embassy by stating that the sale price paid for the new embassy's 1.2 billion construction. However, this does not completely refute Trump's point that the original embassy was sold for peanuts. Suppose the original embassy was appraised as being worth more than it's selling price? It would hardly matter, then, whether or not the selling price covered the new construction. A reasonable person could still claim that it was sold for peanuts.

Point 3 attempts to refute Trump's claim that the location of the new embassy is inferior to the old location by stating that the old location was vulnerable to terrorist attacks. However, a reasonable person could conclude that, even if the old location was vulnerable, the new location is still worse. A simple cost/benefit analysis based on Trump's personal priorities could reasonably demonstrate the superiority of the old location.

This imageboard isnt for Trump only... Obama can win its' mind and heart... even Hillary.

Stated differently:

Jack: I sold my Mercedes for $10k
Bill: The blue book said it was worth $20k. You sold it for peanuts
Jack: No I didn't!. The $10k covered the cost of this used Volkswagen!

1) Remind him the alternative was the fucking devil.

2) We fought a war to not care what the British think.

3) He may think Trump is an idiot, but that is because he is jealous.

I don't think the peanuts comment was being addressed here, but still it's not a matter of opinion, it's a matter of what the property evaluation says, which none of us have seen

>My dad just posted this to facebook,
>adding your family on social media

>the new U.S. Embassy is in Nine Elms, a former industrial area in Battersea. It is a certainly a different neighborhood: If the old embassy was next to West End department stores and Hyde Park, the new one is a short walk from bustling gay nightclubs at Vauxhall.

Now you know the real reason it was moved.

1. The continuity between the Bush and Obama years is so negligible that it is a difference without a distinction, but the underlying point belies a greater truth: it was a bad deal.

2. Enough to pay for is not good enough, we should be making money hand over fist for our presence in other countries, not bending over backwards and opening out assholes to be fucked.

3. Fails to address the new building being in an "off location." How is this new site invulnerable to new terrorist attacks?

4. Trump is more successful, has a better-looking wife (sorry, mom), and has got more pussy than you ever will. Go to sleep, dad. It's past your bedtime.

Go back to the_faggot.

Your dad is a complete moron.

Habu dibbi
Abu dabbi

ITT.

>Dad you're drunk again, stop

>The old site was deemed vunerable to terrorist attack
>embassy in London was deemed vunerable to terror attack

Gee, weird, it's like there is some underlying condition in London that causes terror attacks.

>your building is prone to terrorist attack
>what do you do? Move the building or
>reduce terrorism?
lmao holy shit

Your dad's a triggered cuck. Why is kek so good to us? Hahahahhahaha

Wow m8 this post has been reported to the proper authorities for hate speech. I hope all your spoons are binned when they come asking about this incitement to hatred.

>3

Oh well for what it matters, the US embassy went from prime property to a literal cuckshed.
It's like moving your Berlin embassy from center Berlin to bumfuck Brandenburg.
It's a downgrade to Congo tier shitholes.

>2 is a matter of opinion
No that's exactly how it happened. The State Department paid for the new building by selling old ones. Land in London is THAT valuable.

3 is an opinion, but that is the opinion of anti-terrorism experts. Kinda like how I can have a medical opinion, but it's not worth the same as a doctors opinion.

Ask your dad if he wants your future to be prosperous or diverse.

Based Trump I love that man more everyday, cant wait to vote for him again in 2020

Trump is worth well under 300 mllion. Baby boomers fucked you and you just keep lubing up for them Russian shill

>oh noes
>the normie wall
Avert, escape and evade.

He's a chicken shit babyman and a pathological liar. Enough with these Russian shills. Kill yourself.

I think we're done here, shitlibs. Kindly BTFW and STFU.

Oh kill YOURSELF, you leftist fucking shitstain.