mediafire.com/file/1dubdkp3jlsk5ib/RJ181258.zip
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=922239
exhentai.org/g/1056869/ee22fe0517/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to lick Hibiki!

Tomboys?

I want to die.

Saki is cute and salty

What does being obnoxious as fuck and going HEY GUYS MAHO WAS ACTUALLY GOOD achieve? What a fucking autist.

>ponytail
>tomboy

Another stupid post by faggot. Are you just incapable of making a semi-decent quality response?

u mad? only stupid retard here is you, kys you reddit faggot

I have no use for this but it's pretty enough to want.

And you always do this after getting a (you). How autistic can you get?

i just got a {you} from a retard that have to reply to every reply he gets

You're actually quite an amazing Autist. You screencap reaction images from shows you don't watch all day just to post them here with stupid shrek text and "MAHO WAS GOOD GUYS". I'm convinced you're either underage or absolutely crazy. Nobody will ever watch maho. Kill yourself now

>from a retard that have to reply to every reply he gets

That's exactly what you do though, it's like you want everyone to see how autistic you are every time. Go ahead and give me another (you).

the fuck are you onto about, those pics are not from maho, ive never watched maho, reply chain doesnt even imply we are talking about maho, you are a fucking retarded

fuck off

You can't just pretend to be someone else. You've already posted so much stupid shit any one can see it'syou after being here for a day. Your posts are literal shitstains and you can't make them any better.

i really looks like you mahotards make yourself retards on purpose just to complain that people call you retards

What a surprise, another shitstain of posts following a reaction image you only use.

>Nobody will ever watch maho.
I was almost almost almost about to watch it after I downloaded all the episodes.

and where does my post imply im hating on maho? are you clinically retarded?

>implying there is only one screenshot of Honoka's panties in one episode

Those first two seasons were pretty jumpy and kicky. I'm not buying it. Pretty cure upskirts are not that uncommon. They just usually have spats or bloomers. Didn't Honoka have bloomers??

Yeah, you'll just go back to screencapping reaction images right?
Keep pretending, you just falseflag maho by acting retarded.

Hey, can the autistic faggot give me a (you) and admit you ban evaded?

noone even talks about maho in /pc/ threads, i bet this is you, yeah only maho discussion we have in here is you being retarded, its embarrassing

>implying there is anything wrong with reaction images

Yeah keep pretending that was the point. You spew enough shrekt out like a retard anyways.

Thank god you made that other thread. It's all the proof needed to know you exist. Keep going.

The HaChascended thread? I coudn't reply to it. OP was too shitposty. Dank meme though.

Yesterday I uploaded this. mediafire.com/file/j5jjhtv73cf20f1/RJ168290.zip cause I couldn't find it anywhere. Maybe some footfags will like it.

Himari today!

That's probably really expensive. I saw some p-bandai wallet thing with all the yellows on it for 40k.

>bullying introverts
Oh Precure, why are you so evil.

You did the movie too?

Please upload the Hibiki one if you had it sir.

My dick thanks you.

Kashikoma little one.

Kaoru at her cutest.

Here you go.

mediafire.com/file/1dubdkp3jlsk5ib/RJ181258.zip

/ai/ was right this really is a shithole

/pc/ was a mistake

It would be a lot better without you. Go back to your other thread.

>/ai/

Fresh movie torrent is up, but I've got to help seed the show first, so use the MEGA link to download it if you don't intend to help seed.

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=922239

Page 2 seems to be missing. Was there no page 2 to begin with or did they miss number the pages? Also, I uploaded it to the panda for research purposes and archiving.

exhentai.org/g/1056869/ee22fe0517/

I love Hibiki very much. I can't get off to a cure without them being raped and stuffed with penis though.

>ywn eat at the kirakira cafe

Do you self-insert as a Cure?

Oh hey you're right. I'm pretty sure that's just an error. Thanks for putting it on ex I'm just too lazy.

Don't even know anymore.

This is not fair, I also want to go to a Precure sweet store

who doesnt

Based!

Thank you kind user. As a Hibikifag I appreciate this.

Thanks

I self-inserted as generals. I felt their usual cynical and based worldview resonate more with everyday adult life.

I just want to go to the precure store and buy every sd keychain, magnets, and those random can badges in a little bag.

Anyone have that "top breeder" image ?

>I felt their usual cynical and based worldview resonate more with everyday adult life

Thank you. How do I even help seed

Give it water and sunlight. Talk to it.

Cute. Okay.

anyone up for a manga dump?

Precure in pyjamas.

Scat. We get it. Hilarious. Could you please leave now?

Simply add the torrent after downloading the file and put it in the folder, or after adding the torrent click on the file in the torrent program, click relocate and select the file you downloaded from MEGA, and it'll seed itself.

Alright. You should put this on panda too. I don't think it's there. There was no page 2 for that kirara doujin by the way.

>you fap so hard your hand turns into precure

I concur.

Siren making ouji carry her around and then knocking him out was hot.

Some cures are okay.

>color-coded clowns

I'll do that soon. Also, I thought as much for the 2nd page, but I just wanted to confirm. Thanks.

Haruka was so cute in her pajamas.

Seiji looking rather feminine there

You know you would if that was him, though.

Underated ship.

What did captcha mean by this?

That you should fuck off back to the other thread.

Is Hime capable of conceiving a child?

only with other girl

>wake up
>draw nagisa
>every day

Absolute madman, but I approve.

Posting cutest HaCha girl.

why is she fingering herself?

I want to fuck Riko

Honoka is the cutest and the strongest.

She's aroused by her own brother!

She couldn't find a Bukki to do it for her.

You can't blame her.

>Buki was literally inside Tarte

for a moment it looked like shes holding his penis