Yuri!!! On Ice movie annouced

"WE CAN'T BE STOPPED!!!!"

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/6dbzwa2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SayoKubo's gay agenda stronger than ever

They are club mates.

Wait, does that mean this will be the sequel or is there a s2 incoming and a movie as well?

AND lovers, both can perfectly coexist.

Season2 fag BTFO

It's a movie to help finance the S2 I guess. But I'm pretty sure this show is already printing money.

>The announcement specifically rules out the film as a recompilation of the television anime.

There's another event later? My heart can't deal with this.

so how do fuck they gonna handle this?
MAPPA have shitton of projects on their hands already

Not at all, we were never told that we would never get a S2.

S2 can still happen

>seriously suggesting that Victor was being too cute so Piggy hid him away
I want to cry.

I just want quality Hamster Boy skating

How many chances are there for the movie be gayer than the TV series? Isn't the target audience of movies more specific and selected?

s2 comes after movie.

They'll use the movie to hype S2, so fujos won't lose interest.

I want to say "low" because I can't even imagine a bigger level of gay, but SayoKubo have always managed to surprise me so far, so not sure.

Anno's successors

I hope this doesn't turn into another T&B situation where we just get movies and S2 never. Though the fact that this one won't be a recap is great news.

It's a new movie, but will it follow the rest of the season? That way they don't have to produce new routines from scratch and save time, and at the same time give justice to the ones the TV anime fucking butchered.

Voicing Victor makes miracles, he's less ugly now

It's even the contrary, S2 is already officially greenlit and SayoKubo want to start working on it as soon as possible.
We're just getting a bonus while they are developing that project.

I can't wait for Balfat & skating sakuga.

You should thank photoshop for that, not Victor.

>>so how do fuck they gonna handle this?
The same way they handled the TV series: very poorly.

I thought they just said "new material" was greenlit, and not specifically a S2?

truth or

>yurio: katsuki shit yuuri!!
>yuuri: its true...i want to disappear...

I thought it was a second season? Or could they not come up with enough material for a whole 12 more episodes?

Baldfat is fucking perfect

>v: here kitten, your beloved katsudon!
>yurio: I AM AN ICE TIGER

Smiling Ucchi never
He wrote "pirozhki + katsudon" near his signature kek

As always a handsome manlet

HAPPY BIRTHDAY THAI BOI

They didn't actually say it was S2, just that a continuation was being done.

I think it's still going to happen eventually but if the use this movie to fix Taco, Intoxicated and the rest I'll be pleased indeed.

They can make two new routines for Victor's programs to give the audience something new.

If there is any funeral it's dedushka's or Makkachin's.

I don't really care about the gayness, the show was already more than I have ever hoped for, plus all the characters already won my heart. I'll be happy with anything.

I can't believe old T&B wound is as last starting to heal, after all these years. My heart is going to explode.

>hino greeted us with MICKEY!!! SARA!!!! and also called mickey excitedly while victor and yuuri were atop the castle
>but as hino kept shouting MICKEY!!!! someone cautioned him not to shout it too loud here (the event was held in disney resort)
Please give Mickey that italian dick already, jesus christ.

That's the smartest thing to do but there's no summary or any other confirmed information except for a movie being new material

>Makkachin's
He's immune to death.

This isn't Sunrise.

*Emil

Reminder that Mickey is virgin

Hatano a best

Let's just hope Fairy won't appear in the movie.
Why isn't anyone reacting to Pig saying there's no one better than Bald?
What is Bald's reaction?

>The jump
Kek

WORLDS MOVIE
O
R
L
D
S

M
O
V
I
E

>Witch singing You only live once
I am here for this, my day is saved

I'm reacting. I'm reacting hard.

It's also cute how Victor was so driven to prove Piggy wrong about his ex being better kek.

I still want to know what Jizz and Bald were saying while drunkenly flirting. It must have been good if it made the Pig that jealous.

He's fun

I'm thinking about this and the whole drama constantly

I hope someone will post a full summary with all the lines, this day must not be forgotten

They could say hello and Piggy would get that jealous

Except that like the TV series, this is going to trend and be absolutely adored by a lot of very different people around the world.

Same. I don't want to have to wait till the BD comes out.

Does anyone really want to hang out with Baldfat anymore? I can't see why anyone would.

I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't even bad and Piggy just got triggered.

>I hope someone will post a full summary with all the lines
The event is gonna come out in DVD/Bluray in July, we'll probably get the whole thing translated too

He managed to sign in Chinese. Nice touch

How lucky is Piggy to have this retard in his bed everynight

Yuuri was jealous when the spectators in Moscow called "Victor! Victor!"... and he was sober.
I wouldn't be surprised if the "flirting" consisted in talking about their sex preferences in bed with Piggy and Masumi

With huge sales, a big reaction and a strong widespread following as a result?

I'm starting to develop a crush on Ucchi. Ofcourse him voicing best boy probably helps a bit.

>implying they sleep together

We don't speak about our torment, friend. It just makes us that more bitter.

>tfw I saw these T&B couple rings
We'll never have it past merch.

Piggy should start inventing "better than you" exes more often, he'll get Bald to do anything.

>being so retard to deny it even after today's live reading

>implying they're not fucking regularly

>v: IS THIS BETTER THAN CHIHOKO
>y: WHO THE HELL IS THAT? i could search the whole world, nobody is better than you!

Can't get over this

Baldfat is that annoying gross couple that always does way too much PDA and every time they all get together, their friends go "they've been together for AGES, maybe this time they'll finally tone it down" but then they never do.

This continues until they're old and gray and goosing each other in public still.

strawpoll.com/6dbzwa2
Yuri On Darkness sounds like an album cover

I'm shook the drama confirmed BaldFat is a couple. Of course that is already obvious but hearing them reaffirm their love and how intimate they act is too much.

Nobody had any reason to believe that we would get a S2 announcement, to begin with.

A new series doesn't get created at the very moment it is announced anyway.

Let's enjoy delicious sakuga while they take their time to work on a decent S2 this time.

I can't believe there are little kids stomping their feet here. But they probably are bitter antis trying to ruin the fun.

Why is Sunrise a bunch of bitter, spiteful fags.

Yuuri is besto!

He's an alien.

In S2 he will mention Tyrone which will create a small fight, that Tyrone then flies out to solve. He ends up with Phichit.

I hope Chihoko stays as their couple-y inside joke forever.

Movie is actually for the best to tide people over for S2. They can use the same programs and another competition for the movie.

Victor never did find out chihoko it's his ex

>isn't

>Chihoko may be Yuuri's past but I am HIS NOW!!
They're too amazing

Yeah right, and still they refuse to outright say it.
A couple in everything but name.

hopefully this won't going to affect animation quality of the Shoukoku no Altair
r-right?

Victor needs to learn more moon