It's been one year, what has he achieved?

Other urls found in this thread:

trumptwitterarchive.com/
archive.is/3VIrl
archive.is/rkTtP
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

More than the nigger so he's my favourite American right now

He is about to grant amnesty to a million undocumented immigrants. A true hero

Supreme Court pick and 20% corporate tax rate. What more do you want?

Trump has all the black stereotype

He made the media correlate Hati to a shithole then they shitposted it all over national media

callin niggers shitholes. bretty gud/10

He's continued to implement the jew world order plan in the middle east and africa

Being an orange shithole

So....Nothing?

He revived the culture war and escalated it to a degree I never though possible

cut taxes for yacht owners nationwide
backed up the war criminal crown prince of saudi arabia

more than what was once thought un-achievable.
that's what

He's single handedly moved the overton window about 12 miles to the right.

Thank you trump.

Nothing. Everything. ;)

trumptwitterarchive.com/

Nothing. People who still dickride Trump are neoboomer faggots that need to realize he's not keeping his promises.
Read siege

Lost 25% of his mental capacity

Librul tearz, tho

they don't sage then they complain there's too many slide threads when they invariably reply

That last one makes me want a Christian trump here. Just imagine if he served the Christians it's a dream but a good dream

Maximum butthurt. Or so everyone thinks, that is...

Gave us the keks and the meme material.

More seriously, everyone knows that Presidents don't fulfil their promises until the end of their mandate so that the people regain the spirit to vote for him. Give it some time.

he scared north korea into accepting a peace offer

His name will be known to all 1000 years from now, along with Jesus and Hitler. No one will know who Hillary is by mid-century.

The question is what didn't he do that Hillary would've done?

##MORE NEWS

#90% Of Workers Likely To See More Money In Paycheck Next Month

>>archive.is/3VIrl

#DOW WILL HIT 26,000 very soon
>>Stocks surge to record close, have best start to a year since 2003

>>archive.is/rkTtP
#Man gets prison, then deportation for stealing data to make IDs for the undocumented

>>"A Mexican who led a ring that used stolen Social Security numbers of American citizens to make fake IDs for undocumented workers was sentenced in Charlotte on Wednesday to federal prison, U.S. Attorney Andrew Murray said."

>>archive.is/8h1F5#selection-2407.0-2407.84

pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
Has it really been an entire year?
Best neighbour ever. Hopefully Canada can elect a similar leader!

>Gorsuch and other federal judges
>tax reform (major legislative victory)
>reducing refugee immigration
>reducing overall immigration
>killing TPP

>Globalization BTFO
>Delegitimize news networks
>Enabled pro-white movements
>Made democrats look useless
>Uncuffed the economy
>Liberals in constant REEE
>ISIS who?
>Dominates twitter & news cycle 24/7
>Shitholes BTFO
>Obama who?
>Energized conservatives
>Trannies BTFO
>Little rocket man
>Turned Hollywood into a crybaby fest

I give him a C+ because the awful health care bill.

He so far in his first year has done more than Obama and Bush combined. He will soon overtake Clinton, by the end of next year.

SHITHOLE

He makes liberals reeeee everyday so that's good enough for me.

>proceeds to deny he said it instead of embracing it, thereby nullifying bretty good rating
Honestly, what the fuck is his problem. It's like he is worried about 2020. He has the power to declare martial law and stay in power indefinitely.

If he doesn't accomplish what he wants in 4 years "democratically", with Republican houses, then what the fuck is another 4 years going to do. Nothing.

What he should do is nuke the norks, only to use it as a pretense for the invocation of martial law, suspend habious corpus, then proceed to have the entire swamp summarily rounded up and executed, creating a de facto dictatorship. Then, he can actually get stuff done.

Don't you guys realize by 2024, demographically, America will be irreversibly democrat and any good Trump does "democratically" will be repealed by democrats?

Acknowledge Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.

Yet somehow all these Sup Forumstards fervently believe that Trump is /ourguy/ instead of /theirgoy/.

These Shadowmen are feuding with each other. The faction Trump is affiliated with are laughing at you White Nats. Whomever wins it doesn't matter because they will still our country.

He convinced 49% of Americans he was something he wasn't and became president because of it. If that isn't an accomplishment I don't know what is.

This.

>Acknowledge Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.
>Yet somehow all these Sup Forumstards fervently believe that Trump is /ourguy/ instead of /theirgoy/.

What's the downside of that action though?

That's about 90% of elected officials.

Chrysler just announced they're moving their RAM factory from Mexico into Michigan. That's a huge step forward.

He ended racism, brought this country together, and said a bunch of really smart things.
Tune in for the state of the union

At the very least he has made the point of what a shit situation we as a country are in with regards to a "free press". If you think the AP is free press, I feel sorry for me. In fact, I know most of you do. Fuck you all. You have been had. This does not excuse Trump from being an idiot playing in to the agenda of the elites. You are all fucking being played. Good luck.

>Fox News, Breitbart, and Zerohedge are the free press

um didnt he create a beauty pageant

girls LOVE beauty pageants

i wish we had more presidents showcase beautiful girls in a competitve environment for the benefit of mankind

There is no upside to

>Fanning the flames of enmity toward the USA, as if we don't have enough already.
>Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu jubilantly praising our president with "His [Trump] name will now be linked to the names of others in the context of the glorious history of Jerusalem and our people"

How does *that* benefit the average citizen in the United States?

The only upside I can ascertain is that it reinforced my perception of why The Powers That Be think we're cattle. We collectively don our MAGA hats and spray spit over the validity of the bell curve but lack discernment to scrutinize a puppet holding an office that is traditionally a center stage for figureheads.

Artists working for him for free.

no more people from shit hole countries

bretty gud.

He bowed to the Jewish overlords. But he triggered liberals so that's enough for his cucked fanbase.

Sad isn't it.

Sup Forumstards are aware of their playbook, they recite keywords but they don't critically apply that knowledge.

We are fucked.