I have a serious question for you pol

jimi hendrix is a hero of mine. i know enough about him that nothing you reply with will change that. i'm curious about the general consensus here on jimi.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t7g56vyr9q8
youtube.com/watch?v=mK3iSglbZUM
youtu.be/e5kTffxNROM?t=202
youtube.com/watch?v=uAdQZxo9R7g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bland boring songwriting

you probably like cream too dont you

Barbituates are a hell of a drug.

He was too far ahead of his time.

He’s one of the good niggers

Amazing guitarist and a cool guy, imo

>bland boring songwriting
You've got to be memeing me right now

He is Morgan Freeman

Good guitar player but still a degenerate nigger

>jimi hendrix is a hero of mine
>a junkie nigger is your hero

Just kys, faget.

cool to me but I'll lurk this thread and am open to opposition as long as it's more significant than he's black (not that I hate nigs lol)

physical graffiti is good songwriting. this negro could not write for jack shit. his entire image reflects carelessness as an art form. practically gangster rap of the guitar era.

Jimi was brilliant but the Lizard King was still the greatest thing to come out of the 60s. The Doors produced 6 amazing albums in the span of, what, 4-5 years before Jim kicked it? The way he sang made you feel like you were on another plane.

youtube.com/watch?v=t7g56vyr9q8

Didn't he used to beat his wife?

If a rock musician is genuinely a "hero" then you really need to sort yourself out.

HELP
Hendrix, Emerson, Lake & Palmer

He's not a hero
His work was trash
Sure, he had the makings of some good work. Some good half baked songs and solos on the Band of Gypsies album, but his process and follow through was shit. It had to be shit because his entire oeuvre and way of being was within the disgusting Jew demoralization boomer movement.
You are an exceedingly devoid person if this is your hero.
Listen to the perfection of this song instead.
youtube.com/watch?v=mK3iSglbZUM

I would recommend you study Heidegger. Maybe seriously study jazz after. I don't know.

Physical Graffiti is fucking fantastic and I won't argue with you on that but to suggest Hendrix couldn't write for jack shit is a stretch, dude. You can listen to any of his live albums and get lost in his jams.

>Didn't he used to beat his wife?
Yea. Attacked a woman with a brick too.
Had nervous breakdowns.

He was too smart for marriage

I think he was the greatest, most innovative electric guitar player of all time. Followed by SRV

>muddies water on purpose
>checked?
>wtf... honestly want to discuss jimi here

Jimi had high cheek bones and a high percentage of white blood. This is the only reason he could be so high functioning. His negro blood was a factor though as he had a reputation for getting drunk and beating his female partners.

My all time favorite guitar player, next to joe pass and Wes Montgomery. Dude was a total asshole and wife beater tho. I’ll always strive to make my playing as lyrical and fluid as his, but I’ll never seek to emulate his life style

this is the dumbest thing i've read so far.

These. He was probably degenerate but (((artists))) usually are. Apparently you need psycho-active substances to be creative, according to the Talmudvision.

In any case I used to be a jazz Saxophonist in school and enjoy listening to old Mo-Town, funk, groove, and niggermovie music. Music’s a great thing. Does that mean I’m a niggerlover? No. Does it mean I ignore their base and apelike behavior in our cities? No. Does it mean I say that the 5% of good niggers represents the other 95%? No. Does it mean I appreciate good songwriting when I see it? Yes.

To 'put my finger' on the worst thing about his music; self indulgent slop.

Let the self indulgent, smile-on-your-brother-everybody-get-together-try-to-love-one-another shit die

This.
There are always outliers within the negro race and they should be appreciated.

Why do you care about others opinions then

>jimi hendrix is a hero of mine.
What did he do that was Heroic?

"a" hero of mine.

>rock
>lol

Pretty shitty, from what I’ve heard as a person he was pretty shitty too. Also last I checked jimmy Hendrix is dead and doesn’t relate to politics.

sorry hippie, his music lacks depth. youve been disillusioned by something imitating creativity

Also, does anyone else realise that Jimi was pro-Vietnam war and h a t e d Communism after serving in the US military?

High percentage of white blood - Check
Hates commies - Check
Served in the military - Check

That’s not carelessness you’re hearing, that’s comfort and familiarity with virtuosity. Subtle but important difference

Also he saved the electric guitar, and had huge fucking hands, which allowed him to play effectively incorporating his thumb, which gave more hand freedom. >tfw 6,1. But Manlet hands like Trump

used to love his raw, overpowered sound but it got old after awhile. i don't know what it is but I rarely listen to him. I fall back on Led Zeppelin/Jimmy Page more than Hendrix.

He played the guitar recklessly but amazingly the way some blacks play basketball. you can't help but marvel.

>oh look it's a black guy playing guitar
>there are very few black guys that do this
>most of his shit is random nonsense
>pass it off as "jamming" and "jazz inspired"
>oh well it's the best we got.exe
>praise him forever despite the fact that he was a drug addict nigger and garbage at guitar

that's pretty much it. now go listen to some malmsteen if you want to see real talent, you fucking dimwit.

Buy a 3/4 guitar or a custom neck if you want to play dem thumbchords

It’s horrific how the Jew uses degenerate rappers to be the role model for the young Negro. There’s Charles Barkley, Laurence Fishburn, Thomas Sowell, Frederick Douglass, and MLK Jr. All moderate to conservative, successful black me that dress/dressed and act/acted like normal people. But (((they))) extend one helping hand to the Negro while striking them with the other.

Monkey see, monkey do. And the only thing the Monkey’s seeing is a bunch of animals acting like animals.

Hendrix on Vietnam War:

Did you send the Americans away when they landed in Normandy? That was also interference... but that was concerning your own skin. The Americans are fighting in Vietnam for a completely free world. As soon as they move out, they will be at the mercy of the communists. For that matter, the yellow danger [China] should not be underestimated. Of course, war is horrible, but at present it's the only guarantee of peace.

incorporating many elements has nothing to do with how good the product is

good music is a science like baking

Castles made of sand? Spanish Castle Magic? The music might not resonate with you like it does to others, but it’s certainly creative to the point of being hard to emulate

Beethoven required no drugs. Other than alcohol. And some pain stuff he was prescribed by his brother when his stomach was bleeding later in life. But artists need not be druggies or degenerates. The best art is produced when the artist is under the influence of their innate passions.

youtu.be/e5kTffxNROM?t=202

Agree, well stated, sir.

The Beatles were the greatest

Great guitar player but also embarrassing and vastly overrated because of his race. All the scorn that gets piled on the Doors by hipster revisionists should be aimed at Hendrix instead.

doors are hugely underrated

I don't know the first thing about good or bad guitar playing. I've enjoyed some of his music, but he was before my time.

The fact that you refer to blues as jazz discoints you off the bat as a retard.

> acid dropping clown who was only famous for playing the guitar backward
You picked a gay hero

I think most people only like him because they think they're supposed to .

Most historic black “heroes” were outright nationalists or hated race mixing but like MLK would call modern blacks thugs and degenerates, it’s look at this successful black guy not look at what he said, fuck even Cosby said lack of father figure ruined black communities

he was brilliant. that goes against a lot of what is said around here, and that's why i asked the question.

First fair criticism I’ve read so far. To me, the self indulgence is forgivable because of the high level of improvisation. Improvisation can become self indulgent very quickly since it comes from within

He wasn't gay. The feather boas were just his thing

Just listen to Red House Live, or Machine Gun live and tell me he wasn't great.

He also did weird shit like 3rd Stone from the Sun, Burning of the Midnight Lamp, Dolly Dagger and others.

I dare any fan of the blues guitar to dislike Red House Live.

im not just saying this because hes black, his music is trash

youtube.com/watch?v=uAdQZxo9R7g

JIMMY HENDRIX WAS MURDERED

>muddies water
By pointing out facts? You’re worse than a TV watching R*ddit bitch.

Who killed him. I thought he OD ed

>Lizard King was still the greatest thing to come out of the 60s. The Doors produced 6 amazing albums in the span of, what, 4-5 years before Jim kicked it?
Daily Reminder
McCain's father killed Jim Morrison for Israel over the USS Liberty. Jim never used heroin, he was a drunk.

The Jews. For what reason maybe we'll never know.

They killed everyone in the picture i linked.

Harvey Weinstein had brittany murphy killed.

Yeah, by himself.

Elvis?

i have to assume that you don't like blues then. that's fine. tastes are one thing, but you have to recognize his talent. his improvisation was outside the boundaries of what would be popular even today. but if you know anything about music, if you are a fan of music not music as a conduit or vessel for something you're already doing. Music for the sake of music. Then you know how rare Jimi Hendrix was. Coltrane. Miles Davis. Black people can fucking wail. Music is something that really should bring us together. You just have to ignore the music you're being told to listen to and go back to the time when the sound market was zero percent commercial.