artesawinery.com/
gq.com/story/nice-france-bastille-day-attack-untold-story
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hitler did nothing wrong

btw listening to Bravado by Kirin Callinan, taking suggestions

get a real job

Do a flip faggot

Am I going to sage this slide thread?

I think the French might be the first European group to finally have enough of the Islamists to be moved to action, not necessarily violently. They strike me as the most distinctly proud of their heritage, culture and history and will reach a point where they see that disintegrating in front of their eyes. Germans are too, but there are issues there the French don't have. Your thoughts?

It's an exhausting job

ok

F

>journalist
So you have a blog. Good for you.

The holocaust never happened, but it should have

The only difference between Immortan Joe's Warboys and "Americans"; is better fashion sense and hygiene. And that's exactly how it should be.
Shiny and Chrome.

>sensible chuckle.gif

Do you enjoy being overrun with niggers who commit crimes against you

pic related

Whos your favorite french author

Why clickbait based journalism is such lies filled dogshit? Im losing trust in media because of clickbaits

For which media ?

How are you guys going to kick out all the niggers?

Tell me about your lodge.

Superlative

How does it feel knowing you will NEVER be sophisticated enough understand Macron?

I'll bite,

1. What is your political affiliation?
2. What do journalists whisper amongst themselves about?
3. Is France a lost cause?
4. Post some pictures of french stuff
5. Know any good French jokes?
6. How many journalists are on a payroll that sponsors an agenda?
7. What have you done to make the world a better place?
8. Do you fear Americans/Trump?
9. Can we agree Canadiens need to be gased on the day of the leaf?
10. Post pics of your boipuss...

Why has IQ dropped over time in France? And what happened to sunscreen sales?

Interesting question, I am somewhat glad you asked it. I am white, 25-30, higher education, living in Paris. I often feel like "we need to do something", because I am proud of France, and I know a lot of my friends feel it too but won't admit it publicly. The leftist political pressure is strong. I think someday the tide will turn because of silent guys like us.

I want to learn a new language. Should I learn French?

>(((journalist)))

Êtes-vous un juif ?

No. If you are too craven to speak up, nobody else will either. You will be demographically replaced. By the time any of you are fed up enough to overcome your cowardice, you will be outnumbered. It is a fait accompli.

In my experience, people who say shitty semi-jokes like this have no idea what journalism is.

Not one bit

Céline

Money, man.

Franc-maçonnerie is a meme for old farts. Nobody but stupid fucks care about them here.

Wait, I'll answer.

Si. Il est un musulman.

wut is even this thread

Yes. Sois flamboyant

Good, I mean we may shit talk the French, but you have a language institution designed to preserve Frenchness in new vocabulary. Here in burgerland we add new retarded mumbles of ebonics to our dictionary every year. You should be proud of your history and your culture. I hope they don't chisel your art and sculpture for being pagan idolatry and force you to change relief to tile.

>Czechen them digits
If I know a damn thing about history, if this continues, you true Frenchmen and women will. But yeah, at some point you also have to understand that rebuilding a demographic takes a lot longer than fuckin' shipping them in. The question of our generation is how, and in combination with that, when, to act.

Honoré de Balzac is my favourite.

by then we will have some political power

1. "Anarchiste de droite". Far right suck too hard, left and right are slugs. Freedom is the most important thing to my eyes.

2. Stupid shit. Parisian shit, working world shit. Who fucks who, who works for who. Irritating shit.

3. Not yet, but if nothing is done in 15 years it will be.

4. My favorite red wine. Château neuf du pape, vignoble abeille. 2008 best year. Not so expensive. I would drink it all day, every day.

5. Can't thin of any right now, I'm drunk.

6. It's a tricky question, but in the "Sup Forums's sense", none.

7. Worked for the "Restos du coeur". I often miss it.

8. Nope. Trump is a very interesting event. I somewhat like him. Like our national rap star Booba said, "He's a truth serum, liars poison him".

9. They need treatment, yeah.

10. Nope.

I think french gets really interesting when you can get the crazy undertones it permits. If you really get yourself into learning french, you will get them pretty soon and it will get interesting. Do it!

Screens for the IQ. Don't know about sunscreen sales.

We have the same kind of vocabulary problem. Everyday, I hope it will pass.

I am not too fond of "social chronicles" à la Balzac. All his women characters are women he'd like to fuck, if you get what I mean.

So a drinken low-degree must larp as if nobody cares about elite pluralism in courts and absence of power separation?

what the fuck are you talking about

>by then we will have some political power
How do you figure to have power in the future when you will bee weaker than you are now. The muzzies shut down streets to pray, as a threat, and as a mark of disrespect to France. They only grow bolder. Charlie Hebdo, Bataclan, Stade de France, Nice on Bastille day. They now wear burkinis on public beaches and taunt French woman who dress normally. You require soldiers patrolling your capitol, and your police flee.

You're dead already Pierre.

How much do you make a month to be an ideological whore?

Is it true that 20 percent of France is Muslim now? Does anyone give a shit about this?
Do you consider yourself Celtic at all since anyone can be french with papers? Or do people consider french to be an ethnic group as well.

Believe or not, the situation isn't this bad.

>hurrr all journalists are political journalists hurrrr

When a muzzie can walk into a Catholic church during mass and slay the priest in the name of allah, it is this bad.

>french (((journalist)))

does this mean you’re just another macron globalist shill

nope, 20% of France isn't muslim. There are no muslims in my everyday life, if that means anything. This is far-right propagandist, alarmist bs.

I am not celtic. "european mix" from the old/latin countries, but not celtic. French isn't an ethnic group, Gauls are long dead.

Whats the deal with Macron? is he a double agent, cuck, or a cuck thats starting to realize the error of his ways?

Not bad OP. Thanks for responding. Follow up question for you, have you ever been to Napa Valley? Are thereany American wines you like? I'm an East Coast fag here but I've been to quite a few Wineries, my personal favorite is Artesa.

artesawinery.com/

Had to look up your cause, posting from wiki for the benefit of lazy burgeranons,

The Restaurants du Cœur (literally Restaurants of the Heart but meaning Restaurants of Love), commonly and familiarly known as the Restos du Cœur, is a French charity, the main activity of which is to distribute food packages and hot meals to the needy. The association does not only target homeless but also all those with a low or very low income (single families, old people with a low pension, young adults...). Now the association also helps people to find housing and supports other projects.

>hurrr all journalists are political journalists hurrrr

Ideological manipulation isn't only in political journalism.Damn! You must work for "Femme actuelle" or something of that kind.

my feet hurt, what can you do about that?

Stop and think; don't you think it's a bit too easy to say "he did this just because he's muslim"?

cf. hurr all journalists are political journalists hurrr

Does holding a blank sheet of paper make you feel nostalgic for the good old days?

I was assuming that the french were part of the celtic peoples.

Stop and think. Don't you think it's probative that they all die with the words allah ackbar on their lips? Or do you suppose that's just total coincidence?

Don't know. I think he is much more crazy than trump, desu.

Never been to the USA. I think I've tasted some good Californian wines, but nothing I couldn't forget. Thanks for the Artesa tip, it's dully noted.

Journalists are everyday people. We're not masterminds. We write about stuff we care about. A huge majority of us are disgusted by politics/ideological discussions.

My feet often hurt too, I can help you. What's the problem, precisely? Sores? Muscles? Articulations?

Should I pursue PhD in philosophy or medical school? Is it possible to do both?

Yes. I feel like ideas and good words flow easy when you're writing with a pen.

Not anymore, for quite some time now

Come on, show some finesse

It's a bit more complicated than that. French have a large part of Celtic admixture, but the place was already quite mixed, and there is Latin and Germanic admixture as well (to only give the most important ones).

Maybe on the Western part of France people feel somewhat Celtic (or actually probably just in Bretagne).

French people just feel French, biggest cultural influence probably is Latin.

You don't come across as sincere or knowledgeable, just slightly tipsy and boring. Can you give us anything we don't already know, or already know more about than you?

>Come on, show some finesse
Not an argument.

What do you want? Money and despair, or no money and a gamble at "happiness/eternal despair"? This is what my friends who did philosophy or medicine can be resumed to

When it's too easy, like "thinking it 100% about Islam", very often there's a trick

Give me a good question and you'll get a good answer you sonichu fuck

>Journalists are everyday people. We're not masterminds. We write about stuff we care about. A huge majority of us are disgusted by politics/ideological discussions

No shit! You are not all in a secret club that decide to talk about "alicament" this week?
You say that you write about things you care about and in the next sentence you say that a huge part of journalists are disgusted by politics so why it doesn't reflect in the mainstream media?
You are just writing what your boss asks you to write about or you write about what you think people would want to read but you never write what you really think deep down inside you because otherwise you wouldn't work for long and you know it.That's why you are an ideological whore.

What's the most controversial thing you believe, crepefag? Something you wouldn't necessarily want your friends or family or favorite sommalier knowing.

And yet you deny the blatant evidence. The Muslims say they do it because of islam. They are willing to die for their belief. They are credible.

>"thinking it 100% about Islam"

I mean, your 'finesse' is basically saying it's 80% about Islam, 20% about inbreeding, which is a part of Islamic culture..

You are very "premier degré" as we say here

By french standards, I have a lot. Mass immigration is a mortal mistake, any exclusive sexuality other than heterosexual is the result of a trauma and trans people are always traumatised, appeased religion practice is OK... desu it depends of how "chieur" I feel.

Yeah the trick is your backwards culture and irrelevant language is finished. You've been colonised and you deserve it too, your half baked country destroyed south east Asia and now your "oh my, zie life is soooo complex and layerreed, too much for you simple amuri-cun minds to understand!" attitude is accelerating the process.

Switch to bleach you sell out cunt.

Debates about Islam are boring, Islam is just a symptom. The real problem is deeper and much more uncomfortable

>By french standards, I have a lot.
Is that why you're drinking an posting on a Mongolian basket weaving forum?
It's nice being able to be honest, isn't it?

>The real problem is deeper and much more uncomfortable

Then state it clearly so we can have a discussion that isn't boring.

Call me names if you want, but you believe in a conspiracy theory without evidence. I think when the muzzie took time out during the pulse nightclub shooting to call a local tv news station and tell them "I'm doing this for allah," we can take him at his word. Funny that you think you know the secret motives of jihadists better than they do, though. I guess living in Paris makes you telepathic on top of snob.

such an eloquent speaker, can't wait for you to get shot in the throat when enjoying your lindt chocolate

No answer to, I guess I was right then.

>Evades all points raised and goes straight to the ad hominem

There's proof you're an msm journalist kek, remember to write about how much we hate you in your next trash article.

The white flags are down the hall and to the left, your culture won't be remembered.

honhonhon napoleon eiffel tower bagguete croissant?

Yes. After all, honesty is never anything else than saying uncomfortable things

White people suck. We're weak. We're our own cancer, mass immigration and islamisation are opportunistic infections.

Maybe the islamic terror attack is just the end of the line, the result of something deeper. read this: gq.com/story/nice-france-bastille-day-attack-untold-story

>honesty is never anything else than saying uncomfortable things
I like you, journalfrog. You need to lurk moar and see the bigger picture.

OPs pic has me on the floor.

>White people suck. We're weak. We're our own cancer,
Your jew boss must like you so much.I predict that you will win a Pulitzer in the next 5 years.Mazeltov

you obviously gobble up and regurgitate arguments and roasts that aren't yours, try saying something original for once

hon hon brie truffé picon bière 8.6

not all journalism is political or opinionated journalism. if I am writing a review of a album or talking about ugandan memes, I am going to write what I think but it probably won't be anti-establishment. Inflamatory bullshit if for political journalists.

Do you have designated shitting streets in France?

Are the guys that did the PhD in philosophy, did they find wives? Are they poor?

>people who say shitty semi-jokes like this have no idea what journalism is.

Well to be fair, what passes for journalism in the US feels like a bad joke and what we see across the pond isn't that much better.

How about, "political journalists are no longer journalists, but political activists"? Agree or disagree?

> DAJOOZ
My boss hates me

never found the strength to watch this video for more than 2 minutes. link? I'll try again.

lol yeah it's nice

>White people suck. We're weak. We're our own cancer

Yet you somehow think you can save France. You've already given up.

White people aren't weak, it's just the Jewish-Satanists poisoning us. The fact you choose to blame the people who have been brainwashed since birth rather than the sociopaths who have demoralized them shows you're just projecting your own weakness.

>Celine
Based

we have designated pissing streets, it's every street

My philosopher friend has a 10/10 girlfriend, not even kidding. Their couple is incredible, I am very envious of them. They're not poor, not rich, but they're very happy together. I think the fact he's a philosopher has a lot to do with it.

my advice: stay clear of political reporting, even if it seems neutral. kekd at "sources familiar..." In here we say "des sources proches du dossier", which means "some fag who heard something and is friend with the journalist who wrote this." No name, no value in the testimony

believe it or not, politically inclined journalists are very despised/controversial in France. We have "agitateurs", "polémistes" like Zemmour, "éditorialistes" like Eugénie Bastié (somewhat), etc... All these people are often seen in TV, so a lot of people tend to confuse them with exclusive journalists.

My updated advice: always remember political and TV journalist are the most visible, but also the scummiest of the journalsits

>if I am writing a review of a album or talking about ugandan memes

That's what journalism is now.Poor France,poor corporation.Once upon a time people were journalists to investigate, tell the truth and educate the common people.

ya it's the jewish satanists as always

I link to think he never hold back what he thought, I hope I'll get to be like this one day

God, this gives me hope. I thought no hot girls would like me because I want to study phil.
I want to study philosophy in Europe. In your opinion which country should I shoot for? I mean Germany has some of the best thinkers, (as well as france) I just don't know.
Do you think the country matters at all, or the school itself is more important?

This is like saying "once upon a time, electricians were all decorating the Eiffel Tower". Please, tell me when journalists were all investigative journalists and when they were more honest than now.

>ya it's the jewish satanists as always

Tell me who puts all the propaganda in the music and television that gets the most advertising? People may be sheep, but it's the people in charge of those industries blaring out messages to people to be self-destructive.

You just believe that white people somehow went from being unstoppable conquerors to cucks overnight for no reason.

Go drink enough alcohol to rid the world of yourself.

I don't have the knowledge to give you a good answer... The "original" Sorbonne (Sorbonne - Paris IV) has a nice ring to it, but maybe it's the french arrogance that's speaking. I think you should focus on getting into a good school,wether it's in France, Germany, Italy or Austria. The "Vieux continent", you know.

Probably no more than they are here. They have so little credibility any more. They refuse to just report events. They seem to feel like they have some mandate to editorialize and they make it so obvious that they consider themselves a class above in all ways. If the pitchforks ever actually come out, I hope for a reckoning.

Stop vomiting stuff you've read on some shitty website. yadda yadda the media jews yadda yadda self-destructive propaganda, these arguments come straight from 1907

Alright, I read your fake news article. What of it?

> he's a bad person
> he's a really bad person
> okay, he's a Muslim, but still a bad person
> look, he killed a Muslim too!
> but we better not mention the children he killed
> unlike that one muzzie kid who drowned in Turkey
> he probably didn't do it's because of islam, though
> even though I won't say it *wasn't* because of islam
> he probably just committed suicide to jam his friend up with the law
> that's totally more rational than why he said he did it
> and his friend literally planned the attack with him
> it's okay though, because at least now there's a guard rail that wouldn't stop anything

You're a worthless person and the world would be better off if you didn't waste people's time with your trash writing.

You can't even form counterpoints, you're too much of a drunkard to ever change anything. You're going to spend the next 15 years watching your country burn and blaming the average person all while a select few elite laugh at how thoroughly they've blinded you.