How can the U S debt crisis be solved?

how can the U S debt crisis be solved?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m6MGX1AKFm4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cut programs and give that money back to the people. Like trump is doing. Also, stop importing third worlders driving down wages.

First we storm Blackgate and free the oppressed.

>print money out of thin air not backed by anything excpet the amount of money printed out of thin air
>debt crisis
pick one

trump really hasn't cut government spending though

bump

Don't vote for Democrats.

pass a balanced budget amendment and a 'right to alternative currencies' amendment
it'll rock the boat badly but it's better than what is actually going to happen

gas the kikes, burn the fed, restore gold backed currency

By installing mum as supreme leader of the United States and Russia, then referred to as the New Mummy Conglomerate.

this is the best option

Give California to China.

We owe Trillions upon Trillions of it to banks, brokers, and corporations.

So basically fire up the ovens and that goes away.

SELL california to china. Fucking Commie.

nice thinly veiled mummy thread

[spoiler]mummmyyyyyy[/spoiler]

I do not know what your talking about I'm here to discuss debtz

by not fucking cut taxes

but then uneducated poor people will cry

By shitholes, such as Russia, investing into it.

so bloody what when you have debt hiting 100% of GDP you need to raise revenue and cut expenditure

Step 1. Bring back manufacturing
Step 2 World War 3
Step 3 Win
Step 4 Profit and Make America great again

A World War

but it would be a nuclear war

peace, not war

Step 1: trash medicaid
Step 2: trash social security
Step 3: trash gibsmedat
Step 4: slash taxes in half
Step 5: reduce size of government
Step 6: stop selling government bonds for a five to ten year period

Debt paid off within twenty years.

Redpill me on this "mum" meme. Was this forced by kremlin shills or is it genuine? As much as I liked masturbating to her fanart, she looks too much like a trashy roastie to consider her a waifu, let alone a mom.
And her political "views" are dubious at best. She walks around with a portrait of Nicholas II, but she is through and through a product of a commie Russia, the one which lynched the whole Romanov family. And she also doesn't have problems sucking Putin's cock.
So why would you post her on Sup Forums of all places?

When they ask for it just say "come and take it faggots"

Continue to borrow money to build an ever bigger military to the point where you can buttfuck the world with your circumcised cocks.

mam IS NOT a meme

Why do you need to cut government programs? Your tax money isn't going towards government spending; The federal government is a currency issuer not user.

there is no crisis

>20 million in debt
>no crisis

This, trump is way on his way to 3.0 growth this year

Why on earth would you want to balance a budget? A government that is a sovereign currency issuer can't default on its own liabilities when its issued in its own currency, unless by some political ignorance, meaning no level of public debt is unsupportable.

Also, if the government is running a deficit, it means the private sector is running a surplus. If we balance the budget, we run in the opposite direction and the private sector would be fucked over.

Balancing the Budget is just some conservative claptrap that has no bearing of how our fiscal economy works, and its unfortunate that most liberals in the house and Senate believe the bullshit

do u like mum

This. MMT is the way to go lads. Stop listening to the Neoclassical/Keynsian dribble that the debt is crushing our economy.

ew that's fucking autistic

and he's not even touching mommy. what a wasted opportunity.

debtor's prisons. make people think twice before taking out a loan they can't afford or declaring bankruptcy

get rid of the federal reserve, stop letting our coffers be plundered

They could invest in crypto.

That’s how I got out of debt.

We have to get rid of all the sub 105 IQ people and start over. We can send them to one of the shitholes.

It shouldn't. The national debt (at least the public debt) is nothing to worry about; it's the private debt that is worrisome

Who’s the dude in your pic?

Just pay it.

how hard can it be?

MUMMY IS A PRETTY LEDY

That’s a lady? Seriously? I thought it was a bad tranny. My bad.

I want to lick mummys feet

your not funny

you could deport all the spics in your country? then maybe give niggers money to leave to africa

I don't think it's that simple

Tax unmarried or childless whites at a flat 90% rate. For each white child born to a married white hetero couple, drop their tax rate by 10% until it falls to zero. Meanwhile, for every non-white birth, increase the parents tax rate by 50%.

End the Fed
End the Welfare State
End Fiat Currency
Re-instate gold standard

it could be if you let out your inner mutt and lose all empathy, then kick them all out. A white America would benefit all us in some way

we aren't white we're amerimutts

Take over or destroy China

STOP FIGHTING JEWISH WARS
WE SPEND FUCKING 100 TRILLION DOLLARS A MINUTE ON THE GODFORSAKEN MILITARY

the average european mixed american like germanic/anglo to me desu the mutt meme is overuse too bad your country has so many spics and they breed like rats

looks like*

Convert the external debt into donations of cummy in mummys tummy

I already excepted I'm not white you can't convince me I'll always be a mut

>The federal government is a currency issuer
You don't understand how the debt is generated then. The US government does not issue currency. It borrows it with a hefty debt cost from the Federal Reserve. The Federal Reserve is a privately owned bank run by a board of six members. The majority of those six members have Israeli dual citizenship. It should also be noted that the Federal Reserve system is a constitutionally illegal system that wasn't even ratified by congress.

Go back to a gold standard, and tell China to get fucked and that we're never, ever, ever paying back the trillions of dollars we owe them, and if they have a problem with it they can swim across the pond and try to fucking make us.

It just won't happen. Things are gonna brake down severely.

Good thinking, can't go wrong. Don't forget to vote.

The Central Bank (the Federal Reserve) merely shifts the private sector's financial assets between reserves and financial securities, and it doesn't issue the currency. It's the Federal Government that is in charge of raising the private sector's net financial assets through government spending. If you don't believe me, here's a clip where Greenspan tells Ryan how we can't go bankrupt from Social Security

Furthermore, because we are operating under fiat money, federal spending is not revenue constrained.

youtube.com/watch?v=m6MGX1AKFm4

You guys are totally fucked when the RMB becomes the global currency and you can't print off your debt.

>Get NATO all fired up
>Start some shit with China
>WWIII
>?????
>New world order United States global hegemony

Buy defense funds boys

We have plenty of skilled workers and smart engineers, we will reconfigure our economy and produce our way out of debt.

cut taxes for the 0.00001% and burden with it the national debt

bonus: poorfags celebrate this looting of their children's futures because Faux "News" told them it's good

She's just a meme

Can't tell if sarcasm or not

As bad as our fiat is, virtually every other currency is worse.

FUCKOFFREEEEEEEEEEEEE

> Poklonskaya will never bring back the Russian Empire but solve the issues that led to the Revolution

yes, just Do What Hitler Did (DWHD)

That's because you're stupid.

Kek

So really, Is it sarcasm or not

only TRUE Budget Cuts would be cutting various Jewish Problems. Wars of Israel, Welfare for Wetbacks, The Fed

other legit spending is largely "6 of one, half dozen of the other". Lower tax but higher Medicaid copay. Higher tax but new shorter freeway for your commute. Live in city limits and get sewer and water, or outside and well and septic.

Likewise, "both" Libs and Cons have their share of good ideas, then you have nothing but bad ideas from Jews in both Lib and Con camps.

Libs: build nice schools because "education is the great equalizer". Jew: Turn those schools into Indoctrination centers for Degeneracy and Treason.

Cons: Strong military so no one even dreams of fucking with us. Jews: Use that military to commit War Crimes so everyone hates us.

fuck, how do i find a woman in her early 220s that will age like that

do what greece did and tap into pensions and benefits. oh and then freeze all savings accounts for good measure

>woman in her early 220s

wew

A good starting point would be for both parties to work together instead of chasing pointless ideologies, so they can actively dismantle the corporate stranglehold on the US democratic system.

A lot of retarded things, that literally the rest of the world can not understand, because it is downright stupid, is part of american culture now. Thanks to decades of propaganda and media manipulation. Prime examples would be the war on drugs or private healthcare. Those only benefit the companies and have very little beneficial factors for the monetary gains of the state or the people in it.

Y U DO DIS?!?!?!@!?@?!!

>A government that is a sovereign currency issuer can't default on its own liabilities
yes, but the mechanism by which it cant default isnt a good thing

No crisis. Might is right..

What to the banks? Just don't pay it. Like what's gonna happen some scrawny (((merchant))) gonna kick your door down?

reduce fed employees by 60%
pull all foreign aid
cut half of the "SS, Unempl, Labor" (welfare is here)
cut half of the "Medicare & Health" (more welfare here)
cut military by 1/3
cut half of Food/Agriculture (more welfare here)
cut 2/3 of Environment
cut half of science
cut half of "housing/community" (more welfare)
shoot rioters

>million...

how do you go back to gold standard when the US has no gold left?

You do realize that no other nation will ever trust the US again if they break their contracts, right?
If you get isolated, or sanctioned like Russia is, you are fucked.

Your economy is garbage without foreign trade.
Your people are garbage too. The only reason why you are good at any field is visas.

checked
The only reason the us hasn't collapsed from debt is the petro dollar. Once we lose that to a gold backed yuan from china, that works off of contracts, America will become a third world shithole