HAPPENING: NUNES TO REVEAL PROOF TRUMP WAS SPIED ON BY OBAMA FBI AND DOJ

NUNES IS REVEALING IT ALL
>ILLEGAL OBAMA ADMIN SPYING
ABSOLUTELY
FUCKING
HAPPENING
truepundit.com/devin-nunes-unveil-proof-reported-illegal-surveillance-fbi-doj-officials-trump/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/789582613132480514
twitter.com/Thomas1774Paine/status/952016445805875200
truepundit.com
truepundit.com/thunderdome-congress-to-be-rocked-in-next-72-hours-over-a-dozen-resignations/
justice.gov/usao-md/pr/former-president-maryland-based-transportation-company-indicted-11-counts-related-foreign
truepundit.com/devin-nunes-unveil-proof-reported-illegal-surveillance-fbi-doj-officials-trump/
archive.is/iSdHR
archive.is/5U4Hy
archive.is/rXrJK
truepundit.com/suddenly-msm-realizes-fbi-plotted-to-fck-flynn-true-pundit-told-you-that-10-months-300-days-ago/
hannity.com/media-room/creeps-on-a-mission-michael-horowitz-is-really-investigating-the-investigators/
shareblue.com/top-intel-republican-devin-nunes-cant-name-a-single-falsehood-in-the-trump-russia-dossier/
twitter.com/CBSNews/status/951877385628078080
twitter.com/AnonBabble

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/789582613132480514

RETWEET AND SHARE STORY
twitter.com/Thomas1774Paine/status/952016445805875200

nothingburger

>nothing country

Thomas Paine is a fucking zionist faggot.

I trust nobody in congress.

>truepundit.com
is this a reliable source? Any others?

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

NoShills are makinga shitload of threads about Twitter posts. Sage those slide threads and link them here.

It's reliable. FBI has called it reputable in internal e-mails

>House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes told Republican colleagues in two closed-door meetings this week he has seen evidence that shows clear “abuse” of government surveillance programs by FBI and Justice Department officials, according to three sources familiar with the conversations, raising more questions about whether the controversial anti-Trump dossier was used by the Obama administration to authorize surveillance of advisers to President Trump.

>Nunes said he would “read all 435 members of Congress into major abuses with other areas of FISA and will read members in ASAP” on those problems, according to one of the three sources familiar with the conversations.

>rent building to russian mafia
>get spied on by FBI

no shit sherlock

BE GONE THOT!

It's not reliable. Thomas Paine is a zionist agent

Thomas Paine is batting about .110 over the last year. He's had a couple legit scoops but most of his twitter posts are hyperbole and predicting shit that doesn't happen

He's a disinfo shill.

Bump

Oh my god fuck off with your truepundit larp bullshit. I thought you faggots finally fucked off. Here is an example of truepundit being full of shit:
truepundit.com/thunderdome-congress-to-be-rocked-in-next-72-hours-over-a-dozen-resignations/
Now find me one example, just one, of a story truepundit broke that ended up panning out. I'll wait.

That's great and all, but unless uncle Jeff wakes up it doesn't mean shit, I am not content with a moral victory, I want Shillary and friends in fucking jail.

nothingburger

Jeff just brought new Uranium one related indictments today

justice.gov/usao-md/pr/former-president-maryland-based-transportation-company-indicted-11-counts-related-foreign

ARCHIVE EVERYTHING
>ARCHIVE EVERYTHING
ARCHIVE EVERYTHING
>ARCHIVE EVERYTHING
>truepundit.com/devin-nunes-unveil-proof-reported-illegal-surveillance-fbi-doj-officials-trump/
archive.is/iSdHR
>twitter.com/wikileaks/status/789582613132480514
archive.is/5U4Hy
>twitter.com/Thomas1774Paine/status/952016445805875200
archive.is/rXrJK

Ever notice that when something gets revealed that puts the opposition in a negative light, Trump always does something to remove credibility? It's like he's self-destructive

He's destructive alright
better than any of us ever hoped for tbqh

reddit fag verifies it's real

>city
>smart

How is that full of shit? They are reporting on someome's tweet while not making claims themselves.

Can anyone else Smell that fried Rice?

Its sensational clickbait bullshit?

truepundit.com/suddenly-msm-realizes-fbi-plotted-to-fck-flynn-true-pundit-told-you-that-10-months-300-days-ago/
took literally 2 seconds
they werent the only outlet saying the same about resignations - daily caller had the same info

TruePundit predicted Hillary would be indicted over her server during the election cycle and posted it like it was a certainty

Niggers you mean?

So no names on record. People familiar with situation. Blah blah. How is this different than what everyone else does that is called fake?

>mfw Nunes is my district rep
Trump better come to my hometown after Nunes saves his ass.

If its not real then i guess nunes will have a quiet week next week, will be easily and quickly verifiable or not

He had a bunch of contacts with Russians in money laundering schemes, of course the FBI has been looking at him

>truepundit
Retard wojack dot ping

bumpy

so did Fox news?
i put $500 on trump when that fake news broke.
best fake news ever

Robert Steele said something very similar about Trump's behavior during the campaign, like he was trying to lose.

Prophesies of revelation
>over 9000
Arrests
>one member of the Trump campaign

How long are you guys going to keep this up? Years? Please god no

i guess he was so destined to win, that he could do anything and reality could not change a thing.

Good explainer on why on the impending OIG report is equally huge
hannity.com/media-room/creeps-on-a-mission-michael-horowitz-is-really-investigating-the-investigators/

Reeeeee

Shariablue is shilling hard against him. This could be the real deal.
shareblue.com/top-intel-republican-devin-nunes-cant-name-a-single-falsehood-in-the-trump-russia-dossier/

> People familiar with situation. Blah blah. How is this different than what everyone else does that is called fake

you literally just described the whole Muh Russia narrative
epic fail shill
back to the copper mines you go

could well be with those 8's

I was literally thinking the same thing. Time traveler confirmed.

>trying to lose
That's a leftover from the "he's a Clinton plant!" narrative. If you look at where Trump campaigned and more importantly how hard he campaigned it's pretty clear that's full of shit, if he wanted to lose he would have stayed in his safe states trying to run up popular vote totals like a dumbass.

>tfw city dweller and voted trump

Feels good

it's habbening trannypedes its finally habbening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
get in here based niggerpedes!

I think it's both at the same time. The greater strategy is consistent with trying to win, the shorter term behavior plays more like someone trying to lose.

I guess it's just his swagger.

plot twist: he's the greatest troll of all time with these scandals and will pull America into a new golden age in his last year, causing people to vote him in a second term

happening!!!!

This is the real deal. The Storm is upon us. They were just waiting for FISA 702 to get approved before getting the ball rolling. Uranium 1 indictment unsealed today too. It's fucking happening!

>city dweller
>live in dark blue state (NM)
>live with mexicans in ghetto
>Nordic white guy from Minnesota so bigger and smarter than all of them

Voted Trump and will again.

Nunes is literally Trump's bottom bitch. The last time he claimed to have important information FOR Trump, it turned out to have come FROM Trump. What is he going to do? Hold ANOTHER sham press briefing with Trump's cum still dripping off his chin? Go for that...

>Food comes from trucks

And then Sessions will come out and say that there isn't enough evidence or intent to jail anyone.

You fucking dumbass, the "shithole" story is fake, they've already confirmed it with other sources who were actually there

Even Sup Forums's janitors will ban people for this kind of endless repetitive shitposting. Sup Forums mods are literally fucking kikes. Probably taking Papa Soros money, just like you faggots are.

You’re starting to get it.
Now approach the situation assuming Trump isn’t the bumbling moron the media would have you believe and that he’s actually a pretty smart guy. Then the reality of what he’s been doing and what he’s about too do will amaze you.

1) some no-name faggot will take the fall
2) any form of evidence or ties to the DNC will be covered up aggressively
3) nothing will happen
4) hillary wins 2020 because they strengthen their voter fraud ops

WEW, here's one well behind on facts
Nunes was brought to the WH to look at documents only viewable at the WH in their SCIF - namely Obama's Presidential Daily Briefings. This was authorized by Director of the DNI Dan Coats. Youre the fucking niggers who held all of this up for 6 months making Nunes subject to a phony ethics investigation that he was totally clear of.
Nunes has to be the guy as the chairman and as one of the big shit Gang of 8 in Congress

tick tock shill, keep your cum fetish to yourself you disgusting butt breeding faggot

The cities are where all the people from shithole countries move to.

>muh 6 gorillion indictments
>literally who truck transportation owner
>IT'S HAPPENING MAGA THE STORM IS HERE
gross

Here's hoping the clinton foundation doesn't kill him before he can act.

i get it. Bait them with tabloid tier garbage news just as you know you have really big, damning news related to subjects that the media has ignored the entire past year is going to drop. Exposes the media in an extreme way and makes your own awards show the single most important press conference or whatever the hell it is in US political history

meaningless if not based on facts

> Nunes was brought to the WH to look at documents only viewable at the WH

So I was right. Another crock of bullshit cooked up between Nunes and Trump. Thanks for completely verifying my original statement. Don't fill up on your nothing burger before dinner.

Oooh city people. So smart. So wealthy. Inner cities certainly must be thriving under all this enlightenment and ingenuity

but big if true.

Obama and the deep staters in his admin were all getting intel briefings and updates on the FBI counterintel operation that was being hidden from congress (and probably updates on other ongoing counterintel domestic spy cases) in Obama's PDB's which only Nunes has seen and can speak to the content about, (what he saw back in March plus obvious much more since)

No other venue to view PDB's - as I said. Trump completely outside the process in every single way, keep deluding yourself

InfoWars isn't a news source.

bump

twitter.com/CBSNews/status/951877385628078080

Kill yourself

Just set up an alert on your personal phone to get notified when "John Solomon" publishes something on The Hill. The Hill certainly qualifies as an anti-Trump mainstream political news outlet

but they get real insiders from multiple sources saying truthful things, your just a faggot that blows cnn every day, go back to rebbit stupid nigger. Ill believe a fucking tabloid instead of XD fake news killer the news outlet.

His "fake news awards" is going to be a cringe fest of cringe, unless the "awards" are indictments for sedition, but they won't be so it'll be cringe

Shill and gay.

Sounds like somebody has sand in her vagina. Make sure to get cleaned up before daddy gropes you, lil princess.

>NEW: Sens. Tom Cotton and David Perdue issue joint statement on President Trump's reported "sh*thole" comment, saying "we do not recall the President saying these comments specifically."

Repeated kill yourself shills

Cool

Shill alert

What's it like drowning in your own lies?

3 vs 1 faggot kill yourself you piece of shit cucked leaf

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban ubermenschen.

City niggers all voted for Hillary.

He’ll give them envelopes with their Certificates of Award inside, along with another envelope. Shake their hands. When all awards are handed out, he’ll give a wrap-up speech in which he tells them that the awards were all a big ha-ha and for being such good sports there’s a bonus prize. As they all open their bonus prizes - live on camera - Capitol police and FBI will filter in from behind the stage, inform them that they’ve won search warrants, and congratulate them by gifting them with handcuffs.

Not a happening retard
Try posting again when something violent happens

go back to leftypol nigger

pulling the slot machine for brock

it's the same thing as manson and jim jones...
and it still walks free.

Blimp

I appreciate that you keep working on your pic related. The evolution is awe inspiring

What fucking world do we live in where it is ok to parrot bullshit so long as you are not the one who produced said bullshit.
All are guilty, regardless, and they need to be held accountable with guns and ropes.

Is that real? I cant tell anymore

City people live near niggers, meaning they're not people at all.