CONFIRMED: Stephen Paddock was an arms dealer

Judge unseals search warrants from Las Vegas mass shooting.

documentcloud.org/documents/4349486-Warrants-1.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148360487/#q148366364
foxnews.com/us/2018/01/12/las-vegas-shooters-girlfriend-said-handled-his-ammo-helped-him-load-magazines-unsealed-documents-say.html
youtube.com/watch?v=380pKgkZ0VI
youtu.be/3VCvSJo-yC0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugene_Hasenfus
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

From Page 7 of document. E-mail from Stephen Paddock. Pic related.

>try an ar before u buy. We have huge selection. Located in the las vegas area

So he was with the Gun Runners?

>we have a wide variety of optics and ammunition to try

>for a thrill try out bumpfire arts with a 100 round magazine

Damn. Bump.

so officials confirmed what Sup Forums was spouting since the shooting?

Doesn't mean he wasn't the shooter. Just means he was selling guns

pretty. i can't find the original post on the rundown

BIG IF TRUE

Bumpfire

Underrated

Yup
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148360487/#q148366364

>Just means he was selling guns

Yeah for the government. That's why they've been lying to us saying he made his $ from video poker and real estate

>bumpfires
He was setup from the beginning, being played like a goddamn fiddle.

Any brain let can tell he was supplying weeps for the hit squad after the Prince in OJ

/pol was right - again

foxnews.com/us/2018/01/12/las-vegas-shooters-girlfriend-said-handled-his-ammo-helped-him-load-magazines-unsealed-documents-say.html

he girlfriend of the Las Vegas shooter told authorities that they would likely find her fingerprints on some of Stephen Paddock’s bullets because she sometimes assisted him in loading ammunition into magazines, court documents unsealed on Friday revealed.

Also unveiled on Friday: Emails Paddock had exchanged about buying rifles and bump stocks months before he carried out the deadliest mass shooting in modern American history. Paddock reportedly used guns equipped with the device, which allows semi-automatic weapons to fire almost as quickly as automatic ones.

The documents said Paddock had received an email from a Gmail account in July encouraging him to try an AR-style rifle before buying one. "We have huge selection" in the Las Vegas area, the email allegedly noted.

Paddock wrote back that he wanted to try several scopes and different types of ammunition. An email in response suggested trying a bump stock on the rifle with a 100-round magazine.

Paddock's email address and the Gmail address had similar names, leading investigators to suspect that he may have been emailing himself, although they couldn't figure out why.

That last part is a little interesting.

So he was literally the pasty/fall guy with a perf background.

what about the note?

I’ve been saying this from the beginning. He was the dealer, not the shooter. He thought he was there to sell guns, not be the dead patsy for their use.

Almonds

Alphabet agencies creating a plausible backstory, perchance...so that their middleman could be blamed while the actual shooter(s) disappear.

Ain't gonna' lie pol. that was my first assessment of the situation. Any anons remember the mid to late 80's Eugene Hasenfus from Wisconsin?

paddock was an MK-Ultra slave. He went to the hotel to sell guns and someone phoned him with the codeword to activate him.

You want to find present worth hearing? Get us the guest list from the Luxor next door so we can see who was in the penthouse suites watching the massacre. The people in the penthouse at the Luxor were the people responsible for the massacre.

Who was in Vegas that day?

The best reason to not use Microsux I've read all year.

Let's get this thread bumpinnnnnnnn

"Central Park" is code name for the gun buz he was running. Hence the two emails containing it.

>also means there is a higher probability it was a gun deal gone bad
>possible ATF sting gone bad
>Fast and Furious related possible

His weird COMPED brother already slipped up and admitted Steve Paddock was an arms dealer. Too bad the media never picked up on it and let it slide.

Comped.

Pol is ALWAYS right

>Too bad

Yes, too bad

Holy shit. All keywords..

who cares it just shows we need to ban AR15s

holy shit, POL was right which implies

> Paddock was gun running
> Paddock never left the MIC and his airplane tail number was a New "Air America"
> Paddock was a spooky
> This was a F&F gone bad
> Las_Vegas_user was 100% correct.

Can someone find user's screencap about the F&F theory ?

youtu.be/3VCvSJo-yC0
Tune to scroll to

So why did he shoot up the place? Deal gone bad?

BUMP

>That last part is a little interesting.
remember that someone broke into his house overnight after SWAT was done with it and it was taped off. and, a hard drive was missing from the computer he took to the hotel with him. whatever has been stolen might have been destroyed because it would reveal who that contact really was.

VIDEO GAMES CAUSE TERRORISM

Whats f&f mean?

Yeah he totally wasn't murdered and then someone did a spree like John said

>my gun deal went bad ima shoot hundreds of innocent people and make a global spectacle of the thing

Seems unlikely.

Usually you will email yourself a copy of a list, specifically to generate a paper trail and insurance file should you feel you are being run poorly by a case officer and do not want to be burned. In the context of running guns as a contractor, it would make total sense he wanted to ensure he had a stash and double copy of every deal he did in case he was arrested and needed to turn witness on his clients / trade credit supplier.

The deal went bad, but he wasn't the one shooting.

We all know who the real shooter was that night

well then

Vast if truhful

thread bump

Fast & Furious. There was a user, inside the Las Vegas PD who posted a full working theory 2 hours after the event which was later backed up by an user who dropped us the crime scene photos and pointed us to the blood splatter / carpet problems.

does that mean i can still shoot you with my ak?

All of my wat.

holy fucking shit.

all guns should be banned

I knew it!
Sup Forums was right once again!

You think the CIA did it?

also, have a BUMP!

I'm not reading all that shit. Give me the quick rundown.

It's been a while since the shooting

Can someone catch me up on all the theories Sup Forums had?

So why would a deal gone bad end up in a shooting of civilians? Not disagreeing just want to know. Give me the coles notes

Bump
I fucking knew it.

Were always right my dear hue

I'll take a $5 Cravings Box with A Baja Blast and a bean and cheese burrito.

Charged under "Violence at international airport". Page 20 of the documents in OP. Interesting.

uhhh, i'll have a double decker taco and nachos supreme
>comped, of course

If you type centralpark4804 into google it brings back results for apartment buildings in Mesquite Texas. Mesquite Texas is the town where paddock owned apartment buildings. So that email could be someone he used to work with at the apartment.

Why, just once let something not be true and my faith in humanity and the world I once knew be true again. This is a heavy burden, always knowing, always sure that the Truth could be what I hope and not what it is.

Maybe the deal was with (((them)))?

suadi hitmen trying to take out a prince, plan was to buy from paddock, go up stairs and take out prince and guards. Prince not there, find out during deal. Get found out during deal as well. Freak out. Kill paddock, shoot up concert for cover. Get killed by swat.

Sperg bomb incoming

i'll take a taco supreme

>Bought guns in July
>Shot people in October

The FBI was retarded for covering this up because I can't figure out what was worth covering up.

I do now. Thanks bro.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugene_Hasenfus

Only if dey lackin

Bump. Save what you can in case of digi-shoah

This part never made sense to me.

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148360487/#q148366364
shhheeeeeettttt

Is this why Skype is a packed binary? Because Microsux is saving a copy of all your Skype calls?

>When you ride with Microsux, you ride with the USG.

comped

So the deal was to shoot up people? Why? And he didnt get away so it seems unlikely by my way of thinking. I just assumed he either lost money and went crazy or was a brainwashed leftist killing what he assumed were trump supporters

This

Paddock was dead before the windows were broken. The shooters were Saudis. They were there to kill Mohammad bin Salman, but when he wasn't at the 4 Seasons hotel they panicked and shot up the concert as a target of opportunity.

He was working for some gov agency, similar to fast and furious. Whoever he was dealing to cartel/terrorists committed the shooting.

WHERE IS THE FUCKING SURVEILLANCE FOOTAGE FROM THE HOTEL? CAN WE AT LEAST GET A CONFIRMED TIMELINE OF WHAT HAPPENED? WHY WAS THIS IGNORED LIKE TWO DAYS AFTER IT HAPPENED?

Why would an arms dealer commit the deadliest shooting in US history (killing mostly Trump voters btw) and the media just completely shut the fuck up about after like 2 weeks?

Really rumples my raisins

>what was worth covering up
Who knows, maybe they were testing us. Maybe it was a state fronted f&f deal. Maybe paddock was a CI and they botched it. Maybe covering for Saudis.

what are the odds some of those rifles are Fast and Furious ones?

bump for truth

So wait..you’re telling me the CIA took our story and ran with it, huh?

I don’t believe a word of this shit.

There is so much more to this

Cleveland 117, San Antonio 109

This meme is funny and true because Sup Forums's method of arriving at the truth is not to provide a single, well-thought out, one-and-done statement or analysis on a given topic free from error, but instead shot-gun blasts thousands of wild accusations and theories until one actually hits the mark.

>mfw we're doing Tavistock's work for them

Interesting...

The doggos smell that bitch's heat.