What is the Samurai Jack season 5 of anime?

what is the Samurai Jack season 5 of anime?

Ginyoku no Senpai, of course.

It WOULD have been the second season of Durarara, if Durarara S2 wasn't so mediocre.

Gatekeepers 21.

I tried watching this but quickly realized I'd need to rematch season 1 to actually understand anything and then it fell into the endless void that is my backlog

I loved season one but there's other stuff I'd rather watch instead of rewtching it

DTB S2

Ginyoku no Senpai, I meant.

Code Geass S3. Just wait.

It's pretty much anime on itself

>not knowing about the wordfilters

I only watched it as a child, so I don't remember much of it. Yet I had to problems catching up with the the new season.

It was an episodic series after all.

Haven't seen it but supposed season where the show is darker and has better production values? Rurouni Kenshin: Trust and Betrayal

Samurai Jack S5

tonally and subject wise it reminds me a lot of berserk. Structure wise any series that follows an episodic format for most of the show while building on the world and only focusing on the main plot near the end. So Lone Wolf & Cub.

Breaking Bad
Game of Thrones
Walking Dead

Look at you responding seriously to an obvious shitposter, as if OP would read any of your replies or even still be in the thread. Are you that starved for attention?

It will probably be the upcoming S2 of FLCL

Hajime no Ippo S2/S3

RIP Kenji Utsumi

A good post-Golden Age Berserk.
So basically, nothing.

Fuck you Conviction arc was awesome. Lost children chapter is still the peak of the series.

Perhaps he is trying troll by playing dumb to the obvious shit-post?

Kino no Tabi S2