What caused the collapse of religion among White people?

What caused the collapse of religion among White people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/sanderson1611
youtube.com/watch?v=3lwwfCpvXnc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The internet

Cultural Marxism

Christianity.

the internet jews

Science and communications technology killed god. Where religious institutions had made grand and unfounded pronouncements about the nature of the world just outside their perception, scientific discovery evealed them as con artists.

Dawkins

it's value as an institution has diminished. what exactly does it offer its people now?

This is the correct answer

As Voltaire said, religion began when the first scoundrel met the first fool. It just became harder to scam people.

We got too comfortable. Hardship will bring it back.

Importing 11 million illegals in a 30 year span

>Darwin
Wrong. No one truly leaves their faith solely based on the scientific evidence for evolution.
This in a sense but I think its more due to the peoples own faults. They let their sinful nature take over themselves and fell into degeneracy.

money

Nope. You arre aware the majority of American Catholics are hispanic, right? Avg age of a white American Catholic is 46. Avg age of a hispanic Catholic is 27.
If anything immigrants are the sole reason Catholicism is viable

Materialism , its why were so good as immigration , they come here and the hedonism and greed suck them into the same shitty 9 to 5 scam as everyone else

No one wants to hear negativity telling them they are wrong or who they can fuck. Maybe Christianity should have ne down the sin concept and focus on positivity and acceptance

Catholics are not the only christian presence in america
Catholics are pope dick suckers anyways

its way more than 11 million dude, more like 30 plus

I am convinced the entire concept of spirituality is a myth. I have never had a single spiritual experience nor have I ever spoken to anyone who has

Evolution is neither logical or observed in the real world. In fact the fossil record reveals that species come into existence in perfect form, and then exit the fossil record in perfect form. Genetic drift is possible within one "kind" of animal, but all of the resulting breeds are fundamentally alike and can never diverge from the original body plan. You see this both in behavior and in anatomy. Arguing that similarities between kinds suggests evolution is flawed; the same argument could erroneously be made to argue that computers have "evolved" over the last several decades; in fact, they have been CREATED through intelligent design. Its also clear that the genetic code in all its complexity tends to accumulate harmful mutations faster than it does beneficial ones. This is even evident throughout the lifespan of a single person; negative mutations arise with age, but how rare are positive mutations? The "numbers" for evolution just don't add up. You have to also consider than DNA is a four dimensional structure. The laws of the universe themselves dictate that "things fall apart," and the complex becomes simple with time.

Protestants are now only 45% of.believers. As far as Christianity goes we are a majority Catholic nation.
Most of that is white people just becoming apatheists

>What caused the collapse of religion among White people?
libshits larping as smart people by using big imaginary tumblr words, which were caused by jewish propaganda. Most of these jews have the belief that once all that is holy and good dies they get to rule btw. It's bullshit, but that's what they believe.

I have had several spiritual experiences. God acts clearly if you look for him. God is my father and he has adopted me as his son Through Christ I am born again, and my inner nature changed.

Catholic doctrine is so weak that it will never survive interaction with Protestant arguments.

Blah blah blah earth is 6000 years old and made by a magician

My aunt got born again.
robbed the entire family and gave half a million bucks to that Ted Haggerty fag.
I despise Christians now.
And then Jews trafficked my kid.
so pretty much any written religion is a cult and should be banned.

rampant paedophilia within all churches, and the advent of global communications which allowed people to find out this fact.

The chart says white christians you fucking idiot.

When Christian Evangelicals decided worshipping Jews was the number one purpose of Christianity

>I claim to represent science but deliberately suppress scientific thought that differs with your preconceived notions

Scientific studies have found PROTEIN, COLLAGEN, AND OTHER CONNECTIVE TISSUES IN DINOSAUR FOSSILS

SOFT TISSUE IN DINOSAUR FOSSILS. 60 MILLION YEARS OLD? NOT POSSIBLE.

so me going to church and saying praise jesus should be banned and outlawed?
why shouldnt science experiments be outlawed then?

evolution us as true as jesus
your faith decides

Society has started to see how pointless religion is. But what's the next step? How much longer until society sees that nothing really matters, and that nihilism is the only objectively correct way to see the world?

> muh pastor told.me about this science
Ha ha Cletus. Maybe let adults who dont believe in magic and miracles do the talking, ok?

The church failed to hold people to basic standards.

Soon I hope. Humanity needs to embrace the objective reality that is nihilism

Dropping this link for anons who want to hear a real man of God. Fake preachers ought to give whats coming to them. The BIBLE is the ONLY SOURCE OF DOCTRINE. NOTHING MORE, NOTHING LESS.

youtube.com/user/sanderson1611

FPBP

Parental teachings can't beat the inevitable access to the all the information in the world.

NOTHING MATTERS MORTY *BURRRPPPP* WE ARE ALL GONNA DIE *FARTS* SO FUCK IT WUBBA LUBBA DUBBB DUB

I bet you don't have the slightest clue about genetics and cellular or molecular biology, you ignorant shit. Fuck back to the community college LARPer

It is possible under some circumstances, ie. iron preserving it

lmao And how nice there is a link to donate!

HAHAHA is commiefornia really less than 24% Christian?

Even this shithole has more than that

I don't think you thought about how long 60 million years is.Even under perfect conditions the intricate structures of the cellular tissues will fall apart, just due to entropy. Its literally impossible; it defies all known science and is mathematically defunct

If you are a christian I can rest assured you dont don't know jack shit. Christians are a bunch of moronic hicks and delusional fucks. Thankfully we will be rid of them soon

Every single thing he publishes is available for free. It goes to fund his church. The man lives a very frugal life even though he has 10 kids. He's hardworking and a man of God, a man to be respected.

>steven anderson
surely you must be joking, user
steven anderson is a demonstrable false prophet
youtube.com/watch?v=3lwwfCpvXnc

feminism, drug use and rampant sex in the 60's

Why did it go up in Hawaii?

That white christian. virtually all of the whites in america have fled churches and most under 35 have no religious identity at all.

I'm a senior with 130 hours in cellular and miology biology, including a minor in neuroscience. My GPA is 3.7 You are some LARPer who doesn't know the first thing about any of this.

if you thinks thats bad you should see how much grants and gov money some corporations get for (((science))) research

He is a con man pushing bullshit lies from an age of ignorance. He deserves shame and derision

> I'm religious
> I'm educated
Pick one

High IQ. We need to Make America Dumb Again.

Oh yeah.

I guess california has a low white percentage as well tbf

They realized it was artificial goy guilt. Organized religion is cancer.

Weep and die, loser. The enemies of God will be vanquished.

Psalm 139
19 Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.
20 For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.
21 Do not I hate them, O Lord, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?
22 I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.
23 Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:
24 And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

so going to church with locals is cancer of the earth?
nice logic

The main reason for a decline in Christianity in America is that its institutions are hostile towards Christians, it does not benefit you to be a Christian whereas in the past there were social incentives. Same with marriage, men have very little incentive to get married and thus hook up culture.

>"I'm remaining religious while the world around me changes and adapts to the future"

Keep it up! I'm sure people will remember you! Do it for you my holy warrior!

Thank you

>adapts to the future
>stops reproducing
>dies

The rest of the world is very religious and they will replace you, heathen

>What caused the collapse of religion among White people?
Easy times.

Christian stupidity

Social engineering made by the jews

Hollywood.

>8+ billion isn't enough

Keep it up!

>a future
>without religion
unless the future you are talking about is just pagans beating eachother up or transhuman futurism then no there will be no future

This

Atheists have children too you know.

>falling for the overpopulation meme
Stop living in a dense city.

Some of it was people stopped claiming it, during the Obama years it was no longer a social stigma to not be religious.

>he thinks the earth is too small

Our country is mostly underpopulated lmao. And that's the same across the world. There are some exceptions, but most of the world is still empty. The problem is that urban life sucks people into cities. We need to start building more suburbs.

good, anyone who can't live a wholesome and meaningful life without seeking validation from a big white guy in the sky is a fucking moron

Fag.

It's something you should definitely worry about seeing as how you'll be dead in 30 years!

Keep it up!

Why does anyone need spirituality or religion?

Lmao right like squeezing out one or two kids is "normal" or "healthy". A healthy religious couple will always have 5+ children. My grandmother had 10 kids.

>we are nothing! life has no meaning! i'm to smart to be happy!

Btw the little girl is a little boy on hormone blockers. Adopted son.

Anyway, the numbers don't lie. Atheists are a self-correcting problem. But woe to anybody who lives under them.

Luther, Vatican 2

The decline of the Mainline Protestant denomination as well as the baptist denomination??? You know the whitest and largest denomination???

who gave atheists, nihilists, or secularists their natural rights?

who gave atheists, nihilists, or secularists their natural rights?

>Christian stupidity
You mean those people that built the country?
More like they are the only ones holding parts of it together.

entropy does not apply to everything, the tissue was in a closed system

Actually most non religious people had religious parents. Just because a religious person has a kid is no guarantee that kid won't grow up and realize how moronic the concept of God is

is a bot that just copied me?

[84] A man shall trust not | the oath of a maid,
Nor the word a woman speaks;
For their hearts on a whirling | wheel were fashioned,
And fickle their breasts were formed.

[85] In a breaking bow | or a burning flame,
A ravening wolf | or a croaking raven,
In a grunting boar, | a tree with roots broken,
In billowy seas | or a bubbling kettle,

[86] In a flying arrow | or falling waters,
In ice new formed | or the serpent's folds,
In a bride's bed-speech | or a broken sword,
In the sport of bears | or in sons of kings,

[87] In a calf that is sick | or a stubborn thrall,
A flattering witch | or a foe new slain.
88. In a brother's slayer, | if thou meet him abroad,
In a half-burned house, | in a horse full swift--
One leg is hurt | and the horse is useless--
None had ever such faith | as to trust in them all.

The Bible mentions genetics here. It says that King David's body plan was written in a book, which it is. The genetic code is the book and the nucleotides are letter. God is great.

Psalm 139
15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.

Because reality is boring. People come-up with stories of gods and myths and things like reincarnation because it's more interesting than the reality that you're just matter and when you die that's it.

Religion gives dying people something to look forward to, rather than look back at their lives and think of how shitty it was.

Yes endless malignant mocking by repulsive cultural marxists.

Also lots of American Christianity is retardedly-rapture based, so when judgment day didnt arrive on Jan 1st 2000 many turned to oxy.

Rights are a man-made construct.

>The internet

Yeah people have access to more knowledge than ever before. The funny thing about Christians is that many of them are liberals. They believe "we're all gods children, regardless of race". They have African fundraising charities, and I saw interracial couples at church. I don't think Christianity has done a damn thing for white people.

Thats based on a FALSE DOCTRINE. The Bible says that the rapture happens AFTER 3 AND 1/2 YEARS OF PERSECUTION (IE TRIBULATION) BY THE FORCES OF THE ANTICHRIST. THEN they will be raptured into heaven, and God will send plagues to the earth.

In other words, they shouldn't be looking forward to it desu. Its more to be feared

Knowledge becoming easily accessible

Well the US was never a 100% christian nation, but there was a still plenty of them around.

Not even christian myself, but this meme needs to be here.