Duckman is the MOST JEWISH adult cartoon ever made!

This cartoon was almost unheard of during its run yet it lasted for four seasons. It has predicted some freaky shit just like the Simpsons, and keep in mind that it was released in 1994. BTW, Duckman was animated by Klasky Csupo, the same Jewish company that animated the Simpsons.

Predicts 9/11:
youtu.be/V_YEVFFesAU?t=817

Oy vey!:
youtu.be/nFyavLQNTm8?t=283

A televangelist stages the combing of all world religions:
youtu.be/0Demq8faOP8?t=1023

Columbine:
youtu.be/xxxvyPbrjmg?t=230

Makes fun of goyim conspiracy theorists:
youtu.be/yu0LSG_klmc?t=593

Also, the voice actor of Duckman, Jason Alexander, was born to Jewish parents.The most frequent guest voices who appear on the show are Jewish, which include Gilbert Gottfried, Ben Stein, and Robert Klein.

Other urls found in this thread:

hebrewsurnames.com/DUCKMAN
youtu.be/RVatXN5YYbY
youtube.com/watch?v=WqsAYX3S-Lg
youtube.com/watch?v=rsBiAviyTkM
youtube.com/watch?v=knIroVvPZU4
youtube.com/watch?v=MwHeA9q19Mc
youtube.com/watch?v=bQ3DsVkMSWw
youtube.com/watch?v=RFgx4Y6B9yI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sup Forums removed my timestamps. Will update them

Predicts 9/11 13:38
Oy Vey 4:42
A televangelist stages the combing of all world religions 17:00
Columbine 3:50

Makes fun of goyim conspiracy theorists 9:54

in a time before everything had to have sjw snowflake approval

bump

Duckman is a Jewish surname apparently.
hebrewsurnames.com/DUCKMAN

Can't believe I missed that detail lol

To be fair
The second one is a rip on City Slickers, which was a long joke about J*ws in the west/farm things

Good catch. I never would have gotten that reference since I haven't seen City Slickers.

The correct answer is (((Bigmouth)))

Duckman was great and I'm sure there would be some tender moments if zi rewatched it that would jerk a tear or two out of me. I think his wife's death was a final straw for this duck in losing his humanity.

youtu.be/RVatXN5YYbY

You thrust your pelvis, HUH! You thrust your pelvis, HUH! You thrust your pelvis, HUH! You thrust your pelvis, HUH! You thrust your pelvis, HUH! You thrust your pelvis, HUH! You thrust your pelvis, HUH! You thrust your pelvis, HUH!

i like it

>the jews want to fluoridate our toothpaste
uh

Why do these 90's cartoons always have this weird creepiness to them?

holy shit didn't that kid just write a book about Trump?

Fluoride has been shown to lower IQ and conspiracy theorists use fluoride free toothpaste.

explain what you're talking about

youtube.com/watch?v=WqsAYX3S-Lg

youtube.com/watch?v=rsBiAviyTkM

I always like these threads where people point out crazy stuff from these 90's cartoons.

It was a funny show.

youtube.com/watch?v=knIroVvPZU4

youtube.com/watch?v=MwHeA9q19Mc

Wake af

looks like a young michael wolff. the ubiquitous lovecraftian jewish fish face

>adult cartoon
Kill yourself.

Yeah, no shit. That's the whole joke.

Are you sure you are old enough to be here? You don't need to tell people who Jason Alexander is.

Duckman was awesome. The dynamic between him and his liberal sister in law, the emotionless sidekick who is like the ego to DM’s ID. The retarded son always cracked me up. Sometimes you gotta overlook the politics for good entertainment. It’s unavoidable.

Have you seen modern cartoons? It's a bizarre flashing set of none stop motions in none linear, poorly designed characters making inappropriate comments.

i loved this show as a kid, i had dark sense of humor. i'm now a conservative.

Funny show I remember it well.

No but modern cartoons are mostly made using flash animation which is why they look like shit

also I didn't necessarily mean the art style. I was more or less talking about how they all have hidden things in them. I'm aware of even of older cartoons having hidden stuff but I'd say 90's cartoons have far more eerie shit in them.

youtube.com/watch?v=bQ3DsVkMSWw

Duckman sucked ass. The only reason I’m not saging this shit is because I haven’t thought about this shit since I saw it as an underage fag in the 90s and knew... even then... it was likely.

You got me, I'm 20, but isn't pol also filled with younger people too?

Except Duckman was aired at an appropriate time and the audience was targeted for adults.
Shows like Clarence, Steven Universe and The Loud House are the real subversive shows, it's aired after school, target audience is kids and has no qualms in promoting degeneracy in its content.
The Loud House especially, to think that sick fuck Chris Savino that made a comic about an incestuous cat "Eddie Puss" lusting after his mother got a show on Nickelodeon with Lincoln's best friend's parents gay and his sister Luna a carpet munching dyke.
I still love these cartoons, but this sort of shit is not meant for kids.

No, that's Reddit.

Same.

can confirm. modern kids cartoons are the first steps to indoctrinating kids with degeneracy before they have solid access to the internet.

youtube.com/watch?v=RFgx4Y6B9yI
the amount of gay characters who kiss in this Disney cartoon is MUCH higher than the percentage of gay people in real life.

Interracial marriage isn't inherently bad imo.

ITT: nostalgia gen x leafs.

>Predicts 9/11 13:38

Before 9/11 there was a bomb attack on the world trade centers in '93 I believe. This doesn't really predict anything.

>All the fucking screaming and bright colors

finally figured out what causes autism

90's cartoons

my friend put on "Big Lips" during dinner the other day, and I didn't protests out of kindness. I saw
>13 year old masturbating
>humanoid dicks
>little dick jokes
>slutty wife jokes
etc. the whole thing was twisted because all the characters are in middle school.

Well the building fell the exact same way as the twin towers.

I really don't think that it's foreshadowing.

>42 minute clip
are you fucking stupid

You can't totally throw the possibility out the window.

>Jason Alexander
>born to Jewish parents
>mfw OP single-handedly displaces his newness off the bat
le shiggydiggy faec

>hey jimbo if it wasn't for all these liberal cuck a ducks
KEK A DUCK

look, there's not much i can do about a copyrighted show being uploaded to youtube so you can watch it for free.

Sorry I didn't know his heritage was common knowledge, but either way I must get my point across that there's a lot of Jewish voice actors on this show.

>look, there's not much i can do about a copyrighted show being uploaded to youtube so you can watch it for free.
im not watching a fucking 42 minute clip just so i can see your autistic reference

how dumb are you, make the link so that it plays at the time you want me to watch

cant unsee

(((Duckman))) was great.
I also like (((the Critic))) with Jon Lovitz, very 90s Jew Yorker show

FUCK! I CNANOT BELIEF THIS FUCKING JEWS! HOW THEY CAN MAKE TV WHICH IS SHOW JEWS TO WHITES AS FORM OF DUCKS AND """MAN"""? SJW STOP.

>Jason Alexander
(((Jay Scott Greenspan)))

It’s just salty people in their 30’s bitching about kikes and niggers mostly.

Interesting

a bit of a stretch OP, I watched it as a kid by staying up late. It's not that good of a show, jokes miss and has too much moralizing. It's not entertaining after a few shows.

Drawn Together is the Jewish show