Puerto Rico will become independent soon

Puerto Rico will become independent soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_WJ6FbcWYRU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh no, not Puerto Rico! Someone should tell Florida, they were really close....

>be independent
>rely on papa America

good

We should let them. They can't run a budget. We don't need them to be our problem anymore.

As long as they aren't allowed to move to America
I encourage this

>Puerto Rico receives millions in aid from the US when no one would loan them a red cent because they continually blew it on welfare
>After the check clears, Puerto Rico claims independence

fast forward to the next hurricane and they'll be sucking our dicks for bottled water

Pay dents

They'll be wiped into the ocean in 2 to 3 years when another strong hurricane fucks that Island again.
The last thing we need is to be held liable for their poor planning.

Ala future shit hole

Full independency.

youtube.com/watch?v=_WJ6FbcWYRU

weren't they screeching not even 2 months ago about US aid being slow. talk about biting the hand that feeds

They're just a couple IQ points south of us, and look what it does to a place. The future is looking grim.

OPERATION MAKE Sup Forums GREAT AGAIN

LISTEN THE FUCK UP NEWFAGS HERE'S WHATS GOING ON. WE ARE AT WAR RIGHT NOW WITH COUNTERINTELLIGENCE FORCES. WE WILL NOT BE STOPPED. OUR AUTISM WILL NOT BE CONTAINED. IT IS TIME FOR WAR. LISTEN THE FUCK UP

HERE ARE THE FUCKING RULES OF ENGAGEMENT

#1 WE DO NOT EVER TIRE. THIS IS WAR
#2 SAGE ALL FUCKING SLIDE THREADS AND SHITPOST THEM WITH RELEVANT MATERIAL(PIZZAGATE, PEDOGATE, FAST AND FURIOUS, EXECUTIVE ORDERS - ANYTHING THAT MAKES THE SHILLS SPERG)
#3 ANY RELEVANT THREAD (PIZZAGATE, PEDOGATE, REAL HAPPENINGS REGARDING DESTRUCTION OF DEEPSTATE/PEDOELITE) YOU FUCKING BUMP AT ALL FUCKING COSTS. REFRESH PAGE, IF PAGE IS DROPPING BUMP THAT FUCKING SHIT
#4 KEEP POSTING NEW THREADS OF ANYTHING PIZZAGATE/PEDOGATE/REAL HAPPENING RELATED. ANYTHING THAT ATTRACTS SHILLS INTO A FUCKING THREAD - YOU KEEP FUCKING POSTING THAT SHIT
#5 READ FUCKING RULE #1

Like all British common wealth both in and “independent”

Is that Ray Liotta

CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME, GRINGOS!

tl;dr

go back to re*Dit kid, this place is not for you.

Not you're personnel army.

When they do and the IRS becomes a refugee we should tell them to fuck off back where they came from

Awesome, there goes the legality of thousands of peurto shitans in Florida. Finally cutting off this parasitic territory and making them illegals. Brilliant move Trump.
>trump makes them declare independence
>we go to war
>peurto shitans die
>island becomes first ethnostate

Oh no that sucks!

oh god the cringe....

Good, we never should've tske. It off Spain. It's a shithole and the world would be better if it sunk into the ocean.

i love seeing a nation claim its right to be 100% sovereign, self governing and self sufficient. here's to hoping it actually happens sooner rather than later.

If PR wasn't attached to the US, receiving annual bailouts they would be in worse shape than Venezuela

>Like all British common wealth both in and “independent”
What?

Are they our Greece?

checked

Good it'll be another shithole country.

T. I used to live there.

All the whites left,are leaving or are old.

What’s the word for the opposite of an annexation? Because we should do that to Puerto Rico.

Pendejomus Maximus.

Good for them, and us.

who would be against this?

They're all going to move to Florida and vote Democrat.

Oh GOD, wouldn't it be great if these island spics did do this?

But they won't because they're welfare cunts who depend of the US to change their diapers.

FUCK PUERTO RICO

If we actually cared about crappo rico we would have made it a state.

Wait. No. Stop.

Why did the US even take territories?

that and other islands have been pretty much leveled yet they think they are the only ones.

>He's a Fucking White Male!

The US will be painted as their enemy even though nobody else gives them shit but the US doesn't give enough so fuck em.

Resources and an fu to Europe

DELET

>Puerto Rico becomes its own country
>we no longer pay for them
>PRs no longer US citizens
1488 dimensional Jenga.

>underrated

I would fully support Puerto Rico being it's own country if it meant no longer having to fund those discount Mexicans.

Please let it be so. We don't need another blue state.

Please for the love of god. Can we deport these faggots with their shitty flags and yearly parades celebrating being from a shithole they haven't seen in 10 years because it's fucking terrible?

What’s great is the thousands upon thousands who are moving to Florida where they can vote against Republicans and Trump in 2020 if he’s not in prison.

People seem to be missing this.

Uhhhhhh...you probably didn’t get past the 6th grade or maybe you’re still in the 6th grade but Puerto Rican’s Are American citizens and can’t be deported stupid. They can however move to Florida I’m mass and vote Democrat and that’s what they’re doing. 2018 & 2020 will see BLUE in Florida because of the influx of Puerto Rican’s.

weren't they begging to be part of the Union a while back?

>Puerto Rican’s Are American citizens and can’t be deported stupid
They're american citizens in the sense that Big boy bill lets them inside the club house of america despite contributing nothing and not even being a state or a star on the flag of america.
>2018 & 2020 will see BLUE in Florida because of the influx of Puerto Rican’s.
Not if Trump has anything to say about it

Why aren't these poor brown people pushing for independence from the oppressive white man?

>Still falling for the meme of independence

Born and raised in the shit hole. Thanks the Gods I got the fuck out of there.

If my lad Rico is in here, Operation Ricoreturn is happening. I tried to warn you

"Soon" is politician speak for "never", but wish we could.

independent as in a state, or an country?

trump must send all shitpeople in america and refugees from all over the world to puerto rico shithole