Why don’t they leave them if the US is such a shithole?

Why don’t they leave them if the US is such a shithole?

Because those poor babies just want to virtue signal.

>Hi, I'm Secular Talk, one of the guys behind Justice Democrats. We kicked out our top guy, Cenk Uyger because he was a chad 20 years ago. Please donate to Bernie Sanders again. He still thinks my political activism is a LARP

And yet our Human Development Index is in the very high category while sub-Saharan Africa and Haiti are in the low category, hmm.........

It's possible to criticize a country while still wanting to live there, how do you think any kind of progress in society is made?

UK is a shithole. Our politicians are paedophiles. We're PC. We have the BBC. We have cameras everywhere and we get monitored constantly. Only other countries I would consider moving to would be in Western Europe, US, Canada, and maybe Aus, because outwith them the rest of the world is a shithole.

Trump need to pass a law that anyone who calls the US a shithole get's sent to one of the shithole countries

A lot of these issues would be gone if the people from shithole countries went back.

>capacity to bomb 8 different countries
> shithole

I don’t follow.

This

Anglosphere or death

Just because other countries are bigger shitholes doesn't mean we can't also be a shithole. I would personally love to move out of this shithole but non-shithole countries don't want shitholians.

This, there is no other place where they can get those virtue signalling highs. They can live the life of luxury while claiming they speak truth to power, all the time benefiting from the ebil the USA commits. So long as they have power and an iphone, they are content to be hypocrites.

>1.2T of student debt
Fucking millennials, they basically gave the kikes all the economic power in the world in exchange of shit liberal degrees.

What a piece of shit of a generation.

>bombing 8 different countries
That's actually a plus
>half the US makes $30k a year or less
Which in a shithole country means living like a king with your own private mercenary team on guard 24/7
>we have the worst healthcare in the developed world
Confusing "worse" with "cutting edge but expensive". It's like saying a Lambo is the worst car in the world because you can never afford it
>45K die each year from lack of coverage
Compared with how many who die each year from malaria, TB and parasites in your typical shithole?
>we have $1.2T in student loan debt
Again, if you fail to do anything with your fancy liberal arts degree in the mating habits of pygmy tribes in Borneo, who's fault is that?
>our infrastructure gets a D+
Shithole countries: what is infrastructure?

Just having proper running water and plumbing would be a massive accomplishment in those shitholes

>and still wants to obstruct trump from fixing all of those things
Faggots i swear

why do you think they are shithole countries, they shit into holes

no it's not. complaining about your country implies that you don't want to be there

>half the us makes 30k a year or less

holy fuck lmao. I'm 18 and I make that PART TIME

hahahaHHAHAHAHBAHAS americans are living in the shithole

>Americans have to compare themselves to undeveloped third world countries to make themselves better
HAHAHAHA

also, our infrastructure is shit because the construction will make traffic a lot more worse than it already is so everyone just kicks the can further down the road. working with existing structures makes matters even worse

America somehow doesn't have the right to call haiti a shithole by comparison.
Did Kyle eat a detergent tablet?

That's it
I'm taking my rainbow backpack and moving to El Salvador where they can appreciate a college educated she male.
All I need is my degree in feminist studies and my appreciation for diversity to survive

that's $37912.50 do you make more than that?

How do these numbers compare to Haiti?

Dumbest logic I've heard. I complain about my country all the time. Still want to live here though because of family, language, culture.

I'm willing to bet you complain about SJW's and liberals. If you don't like them why don't you move somewhere where there aren't any?

>8 countries

can anyone list them?

All liberals are now forbidden from using the hate term "flyover"

But Western Europe is more densely populated than the US.

>america was never great
>america first is racist
>trump calls haiti a shithole
>omg you're racist
>america is a shithole
deathsquads when?

Why are all these people from "not shitholes" trying to go to the US then?

30k AUD to USD is 23k a year, so no.

Those ratings are based on the entirety of of infrastructure as compared to the standard of whats possible in the most affluent of nations/muncipalities. Ofc its not A+ across the board, half of the lemmings dont pay taxes essentially so governments just make sure shit works. We have the largest and most complex infratstrure system of any country in thr history of the world, and our scale simply cant be compared to.

>can sustain a war in 8 nations
>shithole

because the pussies just wanna moan. dont be a mom race for blacks. let them be completely abandoned to see how good they really are.

I like this. It’ll teach people gratitude and thankfulness for what they have. I bet 100% of the Americans who say America sucks will take that statement back when they’re being bitten by malaria-addled mosquitoes while being impoverished in shithole africa.

What's wrong with 30k a year?

This.
Forced relocation to Venezuela or Africa for Leftists should be our first legislation when we take power.

well if I took power I would have right wing death squads that killed them and harvested their organs, but that's just me

>Secular Talk
Why should anyone give a shit what this wannabee Cenk says anyways? Even when I was a lib I couldn't stand this guy.

This guy supported Bernie right? If so he has no right to talk.

It's not enough to live in a hyper-liberal area while still paying for all of my quality-of-life luxuries

capitalism has failed

Why don't all of the people on Sup Forums who bitch about whatever leave wherever?
If you don't like being in a universe where that guy tweets whatever he tweets why not neck yourself?
If you don't like this post why not gouge your eyes out?

any country the clintons have interfered with is now a "shithole"
coincidence?

Iraq
Afghanistan
Syria
libya
Somalia
maybe Yemen?

That is off the top of my head.

they're all former shitholes, now bombholes

Yea, and most of those conflicts will be over within two years thanks to Mad dog.

That doesn’t change the fact that there is a challenge to the idea of America being a shithole or not, when compared to actual shit holes.

I wish I made 30k a year while being sub 50% rabble.

reply with
"yeah our country is a shithole so what makes so many people want to come here?"
>b-because opportunity!
>b-because of higher standard of living!
Already established that America is a shithole, just saying that other countries are even bigger shitholes.

The funny thing is Americans who make 32k per year are in the 1 percent by global standards.

-ONLY bombing 8 countries
-Cost of living in most of the nation makes it perfectly fine to live on >$30K
-There's plenty of people from other countries that come to America for major surgeries, it's expensive but it's easily the best quality (unless you live in a Democrat controlled state).
-45K out of 300,000,000 is a drop in the bucket
-Student loans are on the students to pay back, i don't give a fuck how much they chose to borrow.
-Democrats choose to spend tax dollars on welfare programs then invest in infrastructure.

You're always welcome to leave if you're not happy with it.

If that were true then why do so many people want to come here and risk their lives coming here. Another pay-to-verify dumbass twitter account

He's right though. America is a shithole and we need to secede from it to create the white ethnostate.

because it's not bad enough to justify restarting your life all over again. Now eat shit faggot. The US is worse than many other first world countries.

The funny thing is the Americans making 32k aren't paying taxes while europoors at that level still have a tax rate of like 40-50%

why do guys love bombing shit so much? you have been doing it since WWII and the air force seems to think bombing shit will win wars?

Yes. Even more so we need to send all the fuckers in jail back to serve in their home countries. White go back to pussy jails in Eurpoe take over the country within a year. Nogs go back to Africa. Get made into people soup.

Comments are pissing me off,
>dindu nuffin
>it's white mans fault they are shitholes. >Trump's calling the people shit holes.

bombing people is good for business. Thanks FDR for creating the military industrial complex.

It's not about winning wars, it's about culling the ones to stupid to run away from gunfire.

Statistically we a shithole. Because niggers and spics skew the numbers. Letting more sub humans from other shitholes will only make the US an even bigger shithole.

I am so fucking sick of the amount of tax I pay. Pay income tax, pay rates for my house. 10% GST. a 24 pack of beer is $15 without take $45-$50 with it. a pack of 30 smokes is $30 and that's only if you find the cheapest place. Fuel fucking tax it is never fucking ending tax to pay for people from shithole countries to louse up the place

I pay more than 50%.

Look at the average home for a European. They live in the size of a box well I am middle class and live in a two story house with a good amount of land.

>a pack of 30 smokes is $30

Cancer sticks are expensive here as well. I switched to a pipe. A tin of Mac Baren's tobacco is only $17 and lasts two weeks.

What are these "shithole" countries doing? No one is stopping them.
Wallstreet would love to help them make money. They just need to put in the effort.

>implying that taking out loans for a useless degree as a personal and stupid decision reflects the country as a whole

Liberals never take responsibility for their own dumb actions

>how do you think any kind of progress in society is made?
No progress in society or life is ever made by complaining alone. Progress is always made by competition, striving to better than someone else or group. The very opposite of SJW and liberal movement.

I mostly smoke on work breaks so I don't really have time for a pipe. I have thought about getting one to smoke at home but I need to find a place I can sit down and relax because I don't smoke inside

you forgot about killing the competition, that works pretty well

Things you never hear:
>If Trump wins, I move to Somalia!

>rare flag
That sucks. I hated paying tons in taxes. My wife and I make $200k. Thank god based Trump lowered my taxes.... Feels Good Man!

Our tax is bloody worse

i hate the way they say "bombing" like america is just inexplicably bombing random targets

Reminds me of all those virtue-signaling celebrities who said they'd move to Canada or someplace else if Trump got elected. Last I checked, they were still sucking Hollywood dick and begging for more.

losers tend to tie, that's nature for you.

it's even funnier if you think about this.

he is criticizing the United States as a country for the decision making of thousands of college students in the US who chose to take out those loans and get debt. basic refusal of self responsibility for their decision making and actions.

they were talking about making our alcohol tax based of standard drinks. this would make goon expensive and drive the abo's into a rage

winners lie mate, that's how you win. you do anything to get the upper hand over an enemy

*die

I went to vaping. I can use it inside and I don't smell like shit all the time.
God I want a cig though.

All these people...
On the internet, and everywhere else...
Openly outing themselves, like it's a badge of honor.

Sorry, got a little poetic there. Popcorn?

Fuck entitled millennials like him. So what if the older generation started a bunch of wars with nobodies. It created jobs. Us older generation would be dead by the time the bill comes up to pay for it all anyways so let the young generation suffer. Fuckerheads.

losers tend to lie much more, they have to.

>bombing 8 countries
A shithole country can't afford to sent their military across the world, let alone bomb 8 different places at once.

>half the US makes $30k a year or less
And that is more than half the planet makes in a year

>worst healthcare
Which is why people travel from all over the world to get procedures done in US hospitals?

>45k die each year from lack of coverage
If you go to a hospital and need treatment, they literally will not turn you away. Nobody has died from a hospital denying them treatment in the US

>$1.2T student loan debt
Having hundreds of thousands of students going to college is bad?

>D+ infrastructure
according to who?

Trips don’t lie.

Who's fault is this? And how does this put us the same level of Haiti?

fuck off ya poofta cunt

Fuck I hate this subversive crypto-jew.

>half makes 30K
Putting aside this is the MEDIAN wage in Germany, that 30k number is of ALL workers, including temps, part time, etc. It comes from the SS administration and there's a reason NO ONE uses it as metric of weath.

>infrastructure gets D+
That's not relative to anything. The World Forum in Switzerland rank's America's infrastructure 6th in the world, the best among large countries.

>1.2T student loan debt
So what. U.S. total personal debt is still less than Canada, a favorite of leftists.

I fucking knew when this story broke leftists would try and paint the U.S. as a "shithole." These fucking masochists are downright disgusting desu. No wonder cuck caught on - it's so perfectly accurate.

because like you i'd rather tough it out and stay close to family. and i know that as bad as the US has it, there aren't that many questions that have it any better than us

The bombing isn’t a plus if you look at its side effects.

It’s why we’ve been forced to take in 480k sandniggers since 2000.

>questions
countries*

>our infrastructure gets a D+
He has clearly never set foot outside of the US.

How popular is this Secular Talk guy? Anyone listen to him?

I listened to him for a bit.

He’s a little red-pilled on Islam. But then goes off into ‘MUH CRUSADES’ territory pretty quickly. Loves drugs, loves immigrants, agrees with Ron Paul on foreign policy. On economic issues, he’s a commie.

TL;DR- He’s a cuck

WE

How delusional are these people if they think 30k is shit on a global level? That's still probably in top 10%

Because Kyle probably gets much more through patreon and qatar.