Aryans will usher in Satyayuga

Satyayuga is the age of truth and perfection. There is only one universal religion: one that worships only truth - hence the name (Satya: truth, Yuga: epoch). Aryans, the noblest of all human races, will lead the world into Satyayuga and end the age of lies that is the Kali Yuga.

No other race is either capable or destined to fulfill this duty. It must, and will, only be Aryans who lead the world into its next Golden Age.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5UKiI3cCz8w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There is no noble race only noble people who follow the path to enlightenment that is noble. Enlightenment is not passed by blood.

No. Humanity will. Not your race baiting bullshit.

what fucking shithole country are you from if you have to use a meme falg

>There is no noble race only noble people who follow the path to enlightenment that is noble.
You must be the one who believes there is no difference between the races of the world and all races are equally intelligent.
>Enlightenment is not passed by blood.
No, but the potential to attain enlightenment is.

>no
And
>no

The poos religion is p cool but it's way to complicated senpai.

There are difference between ethnicities but all can reach enlightenment

>Humanity will.
Saying humanity will collectively reach enlightenment is pretty close to saying all land animals will reach enlightenment. Not all humans will reach enlightenment. Some will be held back by their propensity for violence. It is not their fault, that's how they've been bred and brainwashed.
>Not your race baiting bullshit.
I'm not going to look down on you if you're not Aryan.

>>no
>And
>>no
Do no and no constitute as logical arguments in your book? No wonder your beliefs are shit.

This dude is trying to coop buddhism and eastern philosophy to give credibility to his ignorant belief
If you don't agree you are not Aryan.

I can see right through you.

>The poos religion is p cool but it's way to complicated senpai.
Hinduism is more or less science passed down as religion. Poos are too retarded to see through it. They are the unworthy descendants of a world-conquering race who don't even realize the value of the information they possess.

They are no threat and won't reach enlightenment anytime soon.

You don't know my believes you assume my believes

>There are difference between ethnicities but all can reach enlightenment
African Americans have been bred for violence. The most intelligent ones were wiped out during slavery. They are not genetically gifted enough to be calm/autistic and see the world for what it is.

If they are to reach enlightenment, then they have to bred selectively and well for the next 2-3 centuries to weed out all the violence in their blood.

What threat? That's not how this works broski. I mostly feel the same about it though, even if I don't necessarily believe in it. I just can't be arsed to learn a lot about it desu.

>This dude is trying to coop buddhism and eastern philosophy to give credibility to his ignorant belief
The concept of Satya Yuga first arose in Hinduism. It's not my fault if Buddhism borrowed it.
Also, it's certainly not my fault that you're a retard who can't understand that Aryans will usher in Satya Yuga for the world.

>You don't know my believes you assume my believes
Standard reason used by people don't know shit.

>If you don't agree with me i'll call you retard.

You are actively corrupting a beneficial belief for your politics. You will never reach the enlightenment because you are so fixated on the material of your body, the compounds that make your skin whuite, the atoms, and not your mind. You proclaim that you know truths, but at the end you know nothing.

>If you don't agree with me i'll call you retard.
You would have still been a retard even if you didn't agree with me. Your reasoning is shit and that is why you're a retard, not because you disagree with me.

>You are actively corrupting a beneficial belief for your politics.
So you're saying the concept of cycles is a belief? More importantly it's a beneficial belief? Why are you arguing then? A belief is an opinion held by individuals. If you're a MLP level user who likes unicorns and tries his hardest to find good in everything, then that's your approach. Others don't have to take the same path as you. However, if you're saying the concept of cycles is a truth, then I'm willing to hear you out. Otherwise, you're just shit.
>You will never reach the enlightenment because you are so fixated on the material of your body, the compounds that make your skin whuite, the atoms, and not your mind.
Or, I can be enlightened and then realized that the people who have the highest chance of attaining enlightenment are Aryans. But you would find this possibility so abhorrent that you'd rather believe that anyone who reaches enlightenment is necessarily in love with all the living creatures in the world - because that's what you've read in books and can't think for yourself.
>You proclaim that you know truths, but at the end you know nothing.
But I do know you're a retard, and that is the truth.

Sounds about right.

youtu.be/5UKiI3cCz8w

Are autists the true aryans?

gas urself, kike.

kys.

>Are autists the true aryans?
Anyone who is genetically less prone to emotional thinking will have a higher chance of attaining enlightenment. So in some sense, yes, functioning autists are true aryans.