imgur.com/a/nh0xkb
>Random Dec30
imgur.com/a/pSrvx
>N Hama Dec 29
i.imgur.com/R08MjX9.jpg
>Quneitra Dec11
i.imgur.com/8VQRJJr

Devs Jan 11
>Idlib:SAA retakes 4 of 6 lost towns in HTS&FSA counter-offensive. SAA reach Abu Dhuhour Airport. 7km to link up with S Aleppo forces
>SAA liberteas 9 villages W of KHANSIR
>IS takes advantage SAA Idlib offensive, attacks SAA near Abu Duhur airbase, killing 3 men,5 captured
>RU MOD:A swarm of 13 attack drones were heading for RU bases. Pantsir took out 7,6 were hacked
>RU MOD:The 13 drones came from Turkish backed 'rebels',they were automated, pre-programmed flight&ammunition discharge, eliminating jamming of their control systems
>RU MOD:the drones cannot be made in an improvised manner. The coordinates entered in them are more accurate than the data generally available on the Internet
>TURKEY CALLS ON RUSSIA, IRAN TO STOP SYRIAN ARMY OFFENSIVE AGAINST TERRORISTS IN IDLIB
>IDLIB DE-ESCALATION ZONE COLLAPSES AS “MODERATE OPPOSITION” GROUPS HURRY UP TO HELP THEIR AL-QAEDA-LINKED COUNTERPARTS
>Report: rebel infighting in Daraa killed 1300 militants
>Greek authorities sieze Tanzanian-flagged ship carring explosives en route to Libya's LGNA controlled site. Ship came from Turkey
>Houthi forces launch missile towards Saudi Special Forces base
>Houthi forces launch large-scale offensive in southern Yemen

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
imgur.com/a/nIvuT
youtube.com/watch?v=ftNA6nDZe68
youtube.com/watch?v=ZodiHqF68_8
youtube.com/watch?v=jsjYUz7_u-o
youtube.com/watch?v=P6SSmjZnbWg
youtube.com/watch?v=8rJuL9GDNcc
youtu.be/rBFzTISZNCE?t=53s
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1liqnO9iSvshTLwgPB3q9sJTgfUI&ll=35.06531672118511,38.667938386852825&z=9
youtu.be/blaxqhw7uUI?t=2995
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Virginia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Entebbe
youtube.com/watch?v=c143IeFTdt4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolutionary_Cells_(German_group)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-fructose_corn_syrup
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/952057268262129664
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO�s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
/sg visits Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm
Aleppobro takes pix for /sg - drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
muh gas - pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
===
Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

Threadly reminder that Memeflag Apartheid is in full force

Kill Israel

Thanks for baking again Ebin...
You're not mad at me for not making that gif yet, after you asked, are you?

Well /sg/?

Nah. Take your time with it if you need to.

Oh, God, I just saw his ID

FRESH MAPZ FAGGOT OP
imgur.com/a/nIvuT

Fresh footage:
youtube.com/watch?v=ftNA6nDZe68
youtube.com/watch?v=ZodiHqF68_8
youtube.com/watch?v=jsjYUz7_u-o
youtube.com/watch?v=P6SSmjZnbWg
youtube.com/watch?v=8rJuL9GDNcc

Yellow. It would have the biggest single impact on the war.

Gotta go yellow

Not green cause thatseems not as unrealistic as the rest.
Blue unironically would be dope but pink would be ebst

youtu.be/rBFzTISZNCE?t=53s

Reminder that Burgerism Literally ruined western Civilization

Yellow as it causes half of purple to happen and with proper lube it will also cause the 2nd half of green.

/sg/ has fallen in quality BIGLY since the battle of A Leppo.

My guess is that since the war has winded down, everyone but those with no life have remained.

This is why you can never see Syrian flags any more on /sg/, its all a bunch of assortments from various shitholes.

The DIXIE BOYS will refight lost battles & reclaim lost land from the YANKEE FILTH IN OKRAINA

>damn them
>Rusi
>Israili

>imgur.com/a/nIvuT
Damn, I didn't see it.

Small problem with your plan for Svitlodars'k. There's a reservoir right in the middle of the space between Svitlodars'k and the urban area of Luhans'ke to its NW.

Purple, because of the massive asshurt it would cause in /ptg/ and the_donald neocon shills seeing their god emperor lick an Arab leader's balls.

Green and Yellow are pretty much gonna happen anyway, and I'd rather see the kurds completely crushed than come to an agreement with the SAA which will probably leave them with some kind of federal structure. The rebels in Idlib are going to get steamrolled anyway and Erdogan won't be able to do anything.

Blue will just make the Arab populace inside and outside of Syria turn against Assad which is counterproductive.

So purple for me.

Thanks for the tip, but I actually didn't check the topography before I made that pic, stupidly. I assumed bodies of water were all marked by Wikipedia's map.

Reminder there's this good map up there:
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1liqnO9iSvshTLwgPB3q9sJTgfUI&ll=35.06531672118511,38.667938386852825&z=9

>Blue will just make the Arab populace inside and outside of Syria turn against Assad which is counterproductive.
>Israel returns the Golan heights and becomes Assad's bitch
>Counterproductive and cause Arabs to turn against Assad
How would that even work?

Could work to ensure the stability of domestic policy. Autonomous regions are a tried and true solution. However, it has to be handled carefully should foreign policy come into play. If the union between the states is too weak, the unity among the people becomes weak as well, making the nation extremely vulnerable to influence from potentially hostile neighbors or powers. There's a balance of power and a balance of divisions here - but you see how these problems become more complex the bigger the country is. It's something Russia has wrestled with ever since its independence from the Tartars and Mongols, and they decided that a centralized government was the easiest way to deal with it. The Yeltsin years also solidified classical democracy and small government as impossible for Russia in the eyes of the Russian public. Big countries with weak ties between their provinces risk losing those provinces. They then have two options: keep them in by force, which results in more centralized government and the harming of local rights, or to divide the country and let the provinces go, which ensures the rights of local areas but ends up giving up power and wealth in the process.

Either way, having countries based on small government grow too big is a bad idea, and if you want to see the consequences of that, all you have to do is look outside.

are we winning?

If Israel openly became on Assad's side, all Arabs would immediately hate him. Are you fucking stupid or just pretending to be retarded?

>it's fine as long as you don't display it or proselytize it to others
Dont degenerate society by prancing around proudly with your anormal sexuality.
But for me to be beaten behind a bar because of rumours is also not acceptable, jsut cause Society is "keeping me in check"

Nobody reply to the argentinian flag. This is at least the third day in a row he's spammed that question.

Don't other the other Arab countries already hate Assad? (except Lebanon and Iraq)

Purple, because it would have enormous effects in America. The rest of the government, Repubs and dems, would be in an uproar. I can't even imagine what would come of it.

GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA GWA

Unlike certain generals, we haven't stopped.

Assad is a terrorist

>t. shithole country resident

WHICH PART OF "LA MAKAN LIL KHAWANA3" DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND???

Assad would bitchslap you for even suggesting it

Well, granted the airstrikes would give that impression, but why wouldn't Israel giving up the Golan Heights (arguably the most important defensive position for Israel) be viewed as a surrender in the eyes of the Arab World? Especially since the blue pill would go against decades of established foreign policy for Israel.

Reminder that some Chunks of burgerstan are literally verging on third world status

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Virginia

Nope. Completely wrong. Arab khaleeji governments hate assad, of course, and Islamist supporters of Morsi and salafists hate Egypt.

But in Tunis, Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, etc. the non-salafist states, all secular nationalist Arabs love Assad.

Maghreb is pretty much divided 50/50 between hardcore islamists and secular nationalists, the latter support Assad full on.

Of course I'm talking about peoples, not the governments. The governments of Algeria, Tunis, Egypt, Jordan, tacitly support Assad but won't state it outright because they want to maintain good relations with Khaleeji countries.

No you fucking dumbass. Israel gave back Sinai to Sadat in exchange for peace, and the Arab world saw it as a massive betrayal and still today views Sadat as a traitor.

The jews and israel are the ultimate enemy. Not nusra or whatever. Nusra are just proxies of the jews.

>But for me to be beaten behind a bar because of rumours is also not acceptable
Bars are iffy places to be. Lots of filth hang around bars.
But if you're beaten because of rumors, then you need to report it to police, and take it to court.

>and the Arab world saw it as a massive betrayal and still today views Sadat as a traitor.
Got sources on that? Why wouldn't they see it as a victory in reclaiming lost clay? And what about Gaza?

Gaza is still under siege and has a full embargo on it, and gets bombed daily, so Israel hardly "gave it back".

And just ask any Arab what they think of Sadat. He was killed by Egyptians for his betrayal. This is common knowledge, just ask anyone.

Fact of the matter is Arabs will never accept the existence of Israel. Its a tumour right in the middle of Arab land that needs to go away.

It's like imagine if a bunch of Muslim refugees in Britain suddenly declared Birmingham to be an independent state of "Islamistan" or whatever. How many Britons would accept that? Would British people ever accept the permanence of a foreign alien state right on their own native land? Nobody would. Arabs will never accept Israel no matter what their leaders sign, the only long term solution is for Israel to be wiped out. That's a fact.

> However, it has to be handled carefully should foreign policy come into play.
Agreements on common defense and military coordination solves the military factor.
For economics, that's really up to the unions themselves.
>There's a balance of power and a balance of divisions here - but you see how these problems become more complex the bigger the country is.
>It's something Russia has wrestled with ever since its independence from the Tartars and Mongols, and they decided that a centralized government was the easiest way to deal with it.
There's one thing you missed. Russia is not a homogeneous country. There are many different races, ethnicities, and religions within Russia. This led to culture clashes within Russia.
Whereas in (post-war) America, white Americans constitute an overwhelming majority, Christianity is the dominant religion, and the minorities (hopefully) won't be large enough to be an issue.
>Big countries with weak ties between their provinces risk losing those provinces.
And how do those ties weaken? When people in those areas stop having much to do with each other, which is a sign of an even bigger problem that government can't really solve. If the people decide they want to be their own nation, there's not much the bigger country can do to stop it.

>Gaza is still under siege and has a full embargo on it, and gets bombed daily, so Israel hardly "gave it back".
True, but most of those bombings are retaliatory strikes for rockets getting launched into Israel.
>Fact of the matter is Arabs will never accept the existence of Israel. Its a tumour right in the middle of Arab land that needs to go away.
But temporary peaces that result in Israel losing clay means that in the long term, Israel loses defensive land, and Arabs gain important ground to launch the final invasion. Israel had a good defensive position by controlling the Sinai all the way to the Suez Canal, and could threaten Egyptian shipping through the Sinai. Now, they cannot do so as easily.

As for the blue pill. Who said that Israel and Syria would remain on good terms after the war was over? Syria now has the Golan Heights, which means the Arab world controls a key high ground. That means that Israel cannot defend itself as easily in a conventional war, and is more vulnerable to an all-out invasion.
The point above would also apply if Israel gave up the entire West Bank in exchange for peace (which everyone except the politicians know would only be temporary). Now all Israel has is flatlands, and the Arabs control the high ground, and are in an ideal position to invade the rest of Israel and wipe it off the map.

The kikes are shrewd, so the Arabs must be just as shrewd.

Why did Bibi deport the niggies?

>asking why anyone would deport niggers

They sneak in by claiming to be Black Jews from Ethiopia

I'm off for the night /sg/.
>Stay /comfy/
>Keep shitposting
>Ignore the bad shills/memeflags
Have a nice night (day)!

Gommen, I'm a seanigger but we don't get deported.

How come all those "What is your opinion on the US" Polls the Philippines is always at the top?

stockholm syndrome

>can never see syrian flags anymore
You just don't lurk hard enough famlam

Sexpat kids

Because his brother was killed by niggers, he still hasn't forgotten.

>Whereas in (post-war) America, white Americans constitute an overwhelming majority, Christianity is the dominant religion, and the minorities (hopefully) won't be large enough to be an issue.
The problem here is with your idea of "homogeneous" Yes, whites will constitute the overwhelming majority - but what kind of whites? If "white" was enough to count as homogenous, all of Europe would be the same ethnically. Instead, people will classify themselves as a type of white ethnicity: Texans, Acadians, Floridians, etc. Texans especially are already almost genetically distinct enough to be classified as a separate race, in the same vein as Anglos or Slavs.

This applies to Christianity too, there's a lot of different flavors of Christianity, and considering the religious wars of Europe, I find it hard to believe just being "Christian" is enough. Instead people will classify themselves as a type of Christian: Mormons, Baptists, Jehovah's Witnesses, Orthodox, etc.

>Texan Race
>Race of cute tanned blond qts
Yes

Based Idi strikes again

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Entebbe

Sounds like East Tennesseans too. Every single female there has a tan and either fake or real blond hair. And everyone has the same face too

LAWNG BLONDE HAIR N DAHK BRAWN REWTZ
youtube.com/watch?v=c143IeFTdt4

CSA 2.0 Soon
Only the pure Texan Race shall be allowed in it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolutionary_Cells_(German_group)

>German feminist Marxists conducted the operation
I'm gonna have to side with Israel on this one

Tanned grills are a gift that need to be protected

Texas wouldn't exist without Tennesseans, and most of the people who migrated there were from Tennessee. They are honorary Texans.

My dad is originally from Oklahoma so I don't get to count myself lol

good night mate

>Even Germany's cold war terror cells are pussies

God dammit Germany
Even during when the world was at its peak militarism and pride you fuckers were cucks

>mfw getting off a 3 day ban for responding to with "has anyone watched Threads"?

Mods are mean bullies
It's okay

>page 6

Imma go shopping in the supermarket (opening in 10 mins)
Tell me one thing I should (and actually can) buy ther.

If you wait 10 years
You might be able to buy a qt polish kuffars
But for now just buy some chocolate milk

birth control pills

Supermarkets dont have those I think. Need to go to pharmacy for thatm
next
>I dont need to buy condoms so dont say that

Why? He won't be needing them

>some chocolate milk
^.^7
Will do

>I dont need to buy condom
Won't be using them anyway

Leberkase and spezi

too real
dont know if they sell Leberkäse this early but Spezi will do.

They paid $20 million to spain for our sovereignty in 1898. Burgers also helped us establish our own constitution after after the treaty of paris. We're an Ex US colony.

I miss spezi. Mixing coke and orange fanta just isn't the same

american fanta is disgusting and your coke is too sweet as well.
Soda has various variaties across different nations, even the same brands.
>many people dont realize this for some reason.

There needs to be a long-term solution for the Kurdish problem in the middle east. This is going to sound harsh as fuck, but the only long term solution for the Kurdish problem is deportation.

Kurds are not ethnically native to the middle east, they are not a levantine or Mashreqi people, their origin is Iran and central Asia. Kurds need to be deported from Iraq and Syria to Turkey and Iran.

Arab countries have plenty of minority ethnic communities: Assyrians, Armenians, Turkmen, Circassians. They are all very well integrated into Arab countries and never cause any problems or start demanding autonomy or independence. It's only the Kurds that ever do it. They've been doing it in Iraq since the 1920's, right after they collaborated with the Ottoman Empire to genocide Armenians and Assyrians, and they've been trying to fuck shit up near-constantly in Iraq and Syria, and chimp out every chance they get. As long as they remain in a region they don't belong in and are not indigenous to, they will keep causing problems. They should be deported to Iran and Turkey, or to central Asia, where they can sort their own shit out.

Thoughts?

What
I thought coke had a universal taste
Super sekret recipe and stuff

I think you guys use real sugar instead of corn syrup. The bubbles are also smaller. I agree though, German sodas are better

It's a bit of a meme in America that Mexican Coke is better because they use real sugar and still use glass bottles

>implying Iranians want more Kurds
>implying Kurds wonwont resist enough to defeat Arab armies
>implying the west will watch and let Arabs kill another 6 gorrilion
What your saying is a good way to get a Arab state to get absoulty fucked
All we can do for now is autonomy for Kurds with intermittent gassing to keep dreams of indepences out

nope. different.
All american sodas are much sweeter and the fruit flavored drinks seem faker.
Fanta and coke is different even amongst EU countries.
Belgian fanta is Radically different from French or german.

>real sugar
W..what else would you use

Also
>deport then to Iran and Turkey
What the fuck
Why would you send em to Turkey
Kurds are from the south lands a bit south of the old Armenian kingdom

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-fructose_corn_syrup

the reason we're fat

>this pepe

Completely recapturing Golan Heights would be seen as victory for anti-zionists regardless of the context. People would hardly think that Bashar, also son of Hafez, would magically become (((Bashar)))
the idea that Israel cannot exist peacefully in the middle east is just as bad as the wahhabi ideology itself. I don't think Israel should exist, don't get me wrong... but you have to create the conditions for peace on an organic basis. If you created a Birmingham caliphate today of course all hell would break loose... Balfour Declaration was 1916, people could do whatever the hell they wanted to. Not the same environment today. And it's not good enough from anyone on either side to perpetuate the conditions of instability. (and yes I know that a large portion of the instability come from zionists... but wanting them to be completely removed from the map provides them the excuse to false flag their way into perpetual Palestinian apartheid)
night ebin and ty 4 bread
amen. but also I grew up in central Texas... as caucasian minority, two decades ago
>dont forget the hispanic hotties

>#Syria #Idlib #Idleb #Edlib #Edleb Pro Militant Cameraman / Reporter Moaaz claims militants have recaptured Ad Dabshiyah which is South of Abu al-Duhur Village / SW of Tall Salmu al-Shamali
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/952057268262129664

>>implying Iranians want more Kurds

Kurds are technically just sunni Iranians.

Also everytime shit hits the fan in the mideast, first place Kurds migrate to as refugees is Turkey. Might as well just send them there since they will wind up en route there sooner or later.

Also now would be a good time for Syria and Iraq to mass deport kurds since Drumpf is too inept to intervene and he's happy turning a blind eye. the Iraqi army overran Kurdish positions in Kirkuk in a day and nobody blinked an eye.

Both the Iranians and Turks are fighting Kurdish uprisings
Shia Iran doesn't want a flood of millions of Sunnis
It just ain't gonna work
We need Mustard Saddam to make it

Also you just have to look once at Turkish history and what erdo is saying to know that he would rather gass Kurds than help em