How do you feel about Megumin winning the Kazumabowl?

How do you feel about Megumin winning the Kazumabowl?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.livedoor.jp/geek/archives/51545874.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I feel nothing. Nothing will actually happen until the very end.

Loli neet

I don't feel strongly about any of the characters, but she's my favorite girl so good I guess.

woo

Boring.

Nothing, I don't give a shit about the apparent "romance" in fucking Konosuba of all things.
Megumeme may be best girl but the other two winning would have been fine too, although quite unfitting in Aqua's case.

Darkness won't mind only being his mistress who lets Kazuma and Megumin live in a guest house of hers, after all she's not good for anything besides being a rich, fat-tittied piece of fuckmeat.

Nothing, the author just pulls his ass because megumi is popular.

>season 3 still not announced

Do you think you can impregnate Acqua or she'll turn your cum into water ?

nothing because they are both too cowardly to DO anything together

Good meme, but the romance with Megumin was already in the web novel. Which means it was planned since before the LN began.

>best girl wins
I'm happy, how else would I feel?

WN ended in harem, though.

No, WN ended with nothing.

Did she actually win or is this one of those "girl says something that suggests she is laying claim to MC accompanied by a cute picture and OP jumps the gun" episodes?

Pretty good desu.

>Cuckness

How much more pathetic can you get?

>Hurry and make up with Aqua
Kuroneko please

>meme character wins because of popularity poll

Are characters voiced by Takahashi Rie destined to win isekaibowls?

Stay mad.

>because of popularity poll
Is this true or shitposting? It sucks that I can't rule it out.

>Hurry and make up with Aqua because I miss you
Omitting parts of the quote won't get you anywhere.

Wait 11 is out?
Give me fucking scans of pictures in it.

chris should win

>Not even author's favorite
This is what they call meme magic?

It's shitposting. She hasn't won yet, the OP is bait.
There's a few romantic scenes between her and Kazuma, but those already existed in the WN four years ago, so the poll had nothing to do with them.

Who's the author's favorite?

Dust and Vanir, both side characters.

I don't remember these in the anime, granted I only watched S1

Dust is the blonde guy that goes to the succubus shop with Kazuma, and Vanir only appears in S2.

any spoilers?

Dust got his arc cut out of the anime. Give the LN a read.

>the loli character wins
are we entering a new age of fuckery?

Vanir is easily a highlight of S2

He manages to make Darkness important in the fight and spoilers plays off of Wiz and Aqua very well after he comes back
He also ends up getting his own single volume spin off as a vignette about his life which explains Wiz's story. A high point in recent Konosuba writings

Nothing new since yesterday's illusts. Someone needs to check 2ch for spoilers.

There's a loli-er loli
She's on the right just barely you can see her hair

She (Iris) is easily the worst character in the entire series and is just a perfect girl

She's 2 years younger than Kazuma. That's rather fair game, to be honest. When's he's 18, she'll be 16.

Since OP is a homosexual Memegumin-faggot

This reminds me

Will the OVA be based on the most recent volume or where the anime left off?

For some reason people have harem ending mixed up with open ending

>Aqua in the closet
>Darkness being masochistic
>Megumin hugging Kazuma
Yup, Megumin won.

moonreaders save us!

We don't know yet, but I'm 90% sure it'll be an original story.

>Aqua: say "sorry Aqua-sama" and give dogeza and worship me three times a day from now on
>Dark: hey Aqua you should make up with Kazuma already... ow ow ow stop it Aqua stop pulling my hair
>Megu: make up with Aqua soon okay? when Kazuma isn't here she always looked bored and a little lonely

We got an anime-original ending, so I doubt we'll get a real continuation of what happens. It'll probably be more anime-original dumb shit like the previous OVA.

Nice, now we only need to wait atleast year, until YUNs decide to translate it.

>Aqua in the closet
nah

>Megu: make up with Aqua soon okay? when Kazuma isn't here she always looked bored and a little lonely
No, she doesn't say that. Megumin says that she is lonely, not Aqua.

More memeclones

Kazuma dun goofed

bless your soul user.
> make up with Aqua soon okay?
she even sounds like a gf, jesus.

Aqua used to always be right next to Kazuma

What went wrong

I think they took some liberties to make it flashier to end the season. I think it's fair Aqua got to save her village from Hans at the end of the day

For fuck's sake, don't make bad jokes about translators. That's how you get them to drop series, you mild-mannered fuck. Just be patient and wait

You fucking punk, I know my runes
寂しそうにしてましたから (looked lonely) is about Aqua, if Megumin was talking about herself there wouldn't be ambiguity about how she felt

Explains why japs were complaining about Megumin being a boring housewife

Memes took over

I read the 2ch thread, and it was literally just one guy. You need to stop shilling.

That's all folks!

nice meme from reddit

Based as fuck user

Looks more like a crossboard meme, user.

Luna a CUTE. A CUTE!

Pretty boring, but I didn't bother reading the LN so I don't know how she develops as a character. Currently I would much prefer it to be Aqua.

Is she trying to rape Kazuma?

GOTTO REQUIEM was completely worth it and some other lackluster animation in the second season imo

this: you need to cut the crap, lying on Sup Forums isn't going to make aqua win

MeguMAD

She's trying to get him to apologize according to the text.

When it's gonna be translated?

Happy. She's best girl.

I'm calling you out on your bullshit so you can better yourself as a poster.

She got a backstory but it's Mitsguri tier (this guy) in one of her FOUR spin off volumes

It's like they forgot they shitted in his character to death but gave something similar to a fan fanfavorite.
It really activates the old almond

I agree that the finish was quite nice, but making it anime original cut off Yunyun asking Kazuma to impregnate her and killed any implications of a 3rd series unless another studio picks it up.

Not until Continued Explosions is done.

I've been here for a decade, dipshit. I have no intention or improving myself on Sup Forums now, or any time in the next 10 years.

IMPLOSION!

So you admit that you're a shitposter?

Just learn moon runes faggot.

>they gave Megumin a backstory similar to someone who comes from another world
Are you on crack?

>he was posting something useful to this thread
>megutads got assblasted in one single post.
Literally the worst fanbase.

Yeah after April 9th any hopes I had died
Didnt it make a good amount of money anyways? And they're going to be focusing on the biggest money maker character in the next season. Seems like a retarded play

>Mitsuguri tier
I didn't say they were the same backstory but similar levels of generic writing

You need to read closer user

>Calling out a falseflagging shitposter makes one assblasted

*would have been focusing

The ammount of shitposting cloud me from the truth, did Megumi win or not? I really don't care if she did, I just want to know.

>that itty bitty ass fang

desu Aqua's my favorite but I like the other grils too

I didn't find issue with his posting the spoilers. In fact, I'm grateful for that.
I'm calling him out on . I've been a regular here long enough to recognize shilling when I see it. I'm perfectly in the right for calling him out on twisting a fact regardless of his contributions to the thread.

It's probably the same guy trying to stir up shit user

It's pretty much been the same as it has been since the last few volumes

I'm cool with it.
Aqua is too retarded to deserve Kazuma.
Darkness is a dumb slut.
The other girls just don't have anything going for them.
Explosive love is the best.

Isn't that the point of all three main girls? They all hail from generic fantasy backgrounds, but they're still scum in the end.

blog.livedoor.jp/geek/archives/51545874.html

I mean she has a lame backstory but it's not really humorous in how they handle it. Kazuma/Konosuba literally states what something is as it happens (Kazuma realizing Darkness is into machinist and how Kazuma instantly reads/predicts Mitsuguri as a manga like character) because nothing really addresses this with humor and how she just has Chomesuke