Little girls that are actually adult men

>little girls that are actually adult men
What is the appeal of this trope?

Other urls found in this thread:

enty.jp/posts/45046
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

People can deny being gay because "it's a girl so it doesn't count".

More Jap gay denial.

Nobody can appreciate being a cute girl with tight vagina more than an old man.

>What is the appeal of this trope?

They're living the dream. It's what Sup Forums would have wanted if they could be a little girl.

What if I openly swing both ways and I like this trope?

Self-insert.

Nothing. You're still gay and it's still a retarded fucking trope. I'm pretty sure it's just for self inserting anyways like usual.

This. Cog is the best self insert.

This.
Being little girls is wasted on little girls.

Wisdom comes with age.

Little girls NTRing you're waifus now.

1. Having your cake and eating it too. It can be both a fanservice and self-insert character for both genders.

2. Girls are dumb lol, having the mind of a male is an improvement.

3. Wanting to be the little girl.

Mindbreak, humiliation, degradation, maledom, ect.

>lusting lolis and old men are verboten for Japanese teenage boys
>twice the risks, twice the fun

Are you still a pedophile if you fap to them?

Self insert

Yes
Just a gay pedophile

You're not if you fap about being them

That's basically all lolis ever, real kids don't act like that.

>real kids
Who cares about that shit? Fuck off.

A lot of people care about kids, user.

Where the fuck is the full pic, I can't find it

I self insert, then picture me fucking myself. It's really weird but it makes me shoot dumb loads so it's fine

Thanks to those people we got enough problems in the world.

It probably wouldn't have sold that much if it had adult men being edgelords, so the author put them in the bodies of little girls to bait otakus, simple as that.

Exclusive to Enty (japanese patreon) :^)
enty.jp/posts/45046
I would donate for Cog if I was sure that's more than just one pic.

Its hot

Wait. The little nazi girl is an old man? Tell me more.

Well, middle-aged man. He argued with a God-like entity and got reincarnated with his memories intact as a blonde notNazi loli.

self-insertion

---Official Sup Forums "You've Become The Little Girl" Survey---

Through this and that magical processes, you've become the little girl! What kind of little girl did you become, exactly?

[ ] JY (0-5)
[ ] JS (6-11)
[ ] JC (12-14)
[ ] JK (15-18)

You have the body of a little girl, but what exactly does it look like?

[ ] Same race as pre-transformation body
[ ] Different race (fill in): ______________

Of course, you're a little girl in body. But what about in mind...?

[ ] Keep old memories and personality
[ ] Mind wipe, new girlish personality in line with average girl of your age and upbringing

Oh shit, do you recognize the country/neighbourhood you've woken up in?!
[ ] Yep. You're late for your early-morning university class/work shift!
[ ] No

What's the first thing you do?
[ ] Masturbate
[ ] Masturbate
[ ] Masturbate

Fine, second thing?
[ ] Try and resume your normal life. Maybe you can convince your family that you're still a 27 year-old grad student...
[ ] Adapt to your new life and identity.
[ ] Find the first well-hung man looking for a piece of ass and drain him of his sperm, obviously.
[ ] Head into the forest and try to figure out why your fingertips are suddenly shooting out bolts of plasma/levitation beams/tongues of fire.

It's been ten years, what's your life like?
[ ] I was a girl for a day, and things are finally back to normal after the government ran all sorts of tests on me. Religious groups still think I'm a demon, though
[ ] Still a girl, but ten years older. Nothing really out of the ordinary.
[ ] Still a girl, but life got a lot better after you fucked enough guys to fill a stadium. Herpes is a bitch, though
[ ] Ten years? You've been a mage-baron controlling your fief through your skeleton legions for centuries at this point, though foreign ambassadors all remark on how you never age.

[ ] JY (0-5)
[ ] JS (6-11)
[x] JC (12-14)
[ ] JK (15-18)

[x] Same race as pre-transformation body

[x] Keep old memories and personality
[ ] Mind wipe, new girlish personality in line with average girl of your age and upbringing

[x] No

[ ] Masturbate
[x] Masturbate
[ ] Masturbate

Fine, second thing?
[ ] Try and resume your normal life. Maybe you can convince your family that you're still a 27 year-old grad student...
[x] Find the first well-hung man looking for a piece of ass and drain him of his sperm, obviously.
[ ] Head into the forest and try to figure out why your fingertips are suddenly shooting out bolts of plasma/levitation beams/tongues of fire.

[ ] I was a girl for a day, and things are finally back to normal after the government ran all sorts of tests on me. Religious groups still think I'm a demon, though
[ ] Still a girl, but life got a lot better after you fucked enough guys to fill a stadium. Herpes is a bitch, though
[x] Ten years? You've been a mage-baron controlling your fief through your skeleton legions for centuries at this point, though foreign ambassadors all remark on how you never age.

Lolis that know how to please a man are the best lolis

Through this and that magical processes, you've become the little girl! What kind of little girl did you become, exactly?
[x] JC (12-14)

[x] Different race (fill in): >Slender half-Japanese, half-Russian, petite red-head with blue and green eye pupils.

[x] No

[x] Look for a faceless old man, seduce him and feel the pleasure of being cummed inside my womb

Fine, second thing?
[x] Adapt to your new life and identity.

[x] I never aged for some reason and used that to change my identities every 5 years

But why would men know how to satisfy men? That's like saying fat people are the best chefs. If it was a gay guy in his past life he might think the way to satisfy you is pegging your ass.

this

I mean it kind of doesn't count, they are the little girl now.

>[ ] JY (0-5)
>[ ] JS (6-11)
>[X] JC (12-14)
>[ ] JK (15-18)

[X] Same race as pre-transformation body

[X] Keep old memories and personality

[X] Yep. You're late for your early-morning university class/work shift!
[ ] No

[X] Masturbate
[X] Masturbate
[X] Masturbate

Fine, second thing?
[X] Find the first well-hung man looking for a piece of ass and drain him of his sperm, obviously.

[X] Still a girl, but life got a lot better after you fucked enough guys to fill a stadium. Herpes is a bitch, though
[ ] Ten years? You've been a mage-baron controlling your fief through your skeleton legions for centuries at this point, though foreign ambassadors all remark on how you never age.

>Mind wipe, new girlish personality in line with average girl of your age and upbringing
Who in their right mind would ever pick this? Unless you're a huge believer in the concept of a soul, this new person is not you in any way whatsoever.

>But why would men know how to satisfy men?
Because we know how to make ourselves feel good? As opposed to a girl that doesn't know which part of the penis feels best when stroked?

So that's just knowing how to give a handjob. (S)he wouldn't know how to ride the dick or give blowjobs, etc.

the dream of all of us
If you don't share it, get out of Sup Forums
Normalfag

What I'm trying to say is yes (s)he would know how the dick works, like the fat person would know how good food tastes, but (s)he wouldn't know how to utilize her own body to make the dick feel good like the fat person wouldn't know how to cook. (S)he understands your body but doesn't understand her own. If you give her time to learn about her own body, well a regular woman can also just learn about the male body through experience. Some women are good fucks (or so I hear).

picked up

Suicide alternative

Wish fulfilment.

Adult man mind + cute little girl body is literally the best of both worlds. It's the pinnacle of humanity.

The great appeal of this trope is self-inserting for adult man that knows what's good.

>adult men that knows...
Fixed.

Actually it's still wrong, it's
>adult men that know

>that artstyle

this is by the mangaka of midori no hibi and love & collage right? picked the fuck up because he is a super bro who makes actually funny stuff.

[ ] JY (0-5)
[ ] JS (6-11)
[ ] JC (12-14)
[X] JK (15-18)

[ ] Same race as pre-transformation body
[X] Different race (fill in): Succubus.

[X] Keep old memories and personality

[X] Yep. You're late for your early-morning university class/work shift!
[ ] No

[ ] Masturbate
[ ] Masturbate
[ ] Masturbate
[X] Masturbate... TWICE

Fine, second thing?
[X] Try and resume your normal life. Maybe you can convince your family that you're still a 27 year-old grad student...
[ ] Find the first well-hung man looking for a piece of ass and drain him of his sperm, obviously.

[X] Still a girl, but life got a lot better after you fucked enough guys to fill a stadium. Herpes is a bitch, though

Small correction: Succubus can't get STDs.

They can't?

Not him, maybe they can get them and spread 'em, but they shouldn't be able to suffer the negative effects. It's like how god can literally create satan but is himself omnibenevolent.

>Unless you're a huge believer in the concept of a soul, this new person is not you in any way whatsoever.
But you still have perception. It's exactly like having a dream where you don't remember shit about what normal is and you're just going along with whatever bullshit is in the dream and to you it seems completely normal and you might even be a different person.

You'd basically just become somebody else. This may or may not be a good thing depending on your level of self-loathing.

Presumably you have a continued perception and conciousnes through the entire process.

picked up

They got tired of the same recycled little girl personalities and want some adult personalities to push the narrative for once.

But they still want to have little girls as protagonists since they don't want to stare at old men.

So they compromised.

Alice to Zouroku is another similar but different compromise - a loli and old man duo MCs.

All the bodily appeal of a little girl, with all the understanding of an older student of life.

>>[ ] JY (0-5)
>[ ] JS (6-11)
>[x] JC (12-14)
>[ ] JK (15-18)
>
>You have the body of a little girl, but what exactly does it look like?
>
>[x] Same race as pre-transformation body
>[ ] Different race (fill in): ______________
>
>Of course, you're a little girl in body. But what about in mind...?
>
>[x] Keep old memories and personality
>[ ] Mind wipe, new girlish personality in line with average girl of your age and upbringing
>
>Oh shit, do you recognize the country/neighbourhood you've woken up in?!
>[ ] Yep. You're late for your early-morning university class/work shift!
>[x] No
>
>What's the first thing you do?
>[x] Masturbate
>[x] Masturbate
>[x] Masturbate
>
>Fine, second thing?
>[ ] Try and resume your normal life. Maybe you can convince your family that you're still a 27 year-old grad student...
>[ ] Adapt to your new life and identity.
>[ ] Find the first well-hung man looking for a piece of ass and drain him of his sperm, obviously.
>[x] Head into the forest and try to figure out why your fingertips are suddenly shooting out bolts of plasma/levitation beams/tongues of fire.
>
>It's been ten years, what's your life like?
>[ ] I was a girl for a day, and things are finally back to normal after the government ran all sorts of tests on me. Religious groups still think I'm a demon, though
>[ ] Still a girl, but ten years older. Nothing really out of the ordinary.
>[ ] Still a girl, but life got a lot better after you fucked enough guys to fill a stadium. Herpes is a bitch, though
>[x] Ten years? You've been a mage-baron controlling your fief through your skeleton legions for centuries at this point, though foreign ambassadors all remark on how you never age.

right's reason was god trying to nerf him

also is Cagliostro as slutty and cock-hungry as the doujins showed?

Yes, but he doesn't actually have a factory of spare loli bodies to transfer his soul into. He just creates one on the spot when he "dies".

But what if my dream is to fuck lolis that were once the old faggots of Sup Forums?

[ ] JY (0-5)
[x] JS (6-11)
[ ] JC (12-14)
[ ] JK (15-18)

[x] Same race as pre-transformation body

[x] No

[x] Masturbate
[x] Masturbate
[x] Masturbate

Fine, second thing?
[x] Find the first well-hung man looking for a piece of ass and drain him of his sperm, obviously.

[x] Ten years? You've been a mage-baron controlling your fief through your skeleton legions for centuries at this point, though foreign ambassadors all remark on how you never age.

>Find the first well-hung man looking for a piece of ass and drain him of his sperm, obviously.
too gay
I'll use my magic to turn everyone in the world into futa

and THEN drain them of their semen

Eh, Asanagi's version is more picturesque.

that's lewd

Little girls are boring so if you want them to have an interesting character while having it make sense you just cram a middle aged salaryman in the little girl's body.

>---Official Sup Forums "You've Become The Little Girl" Survey---
>Through this and that magical processes, you've become the little girl! What kind of little girl did you become, exactly?
>[ ] JY (0-5)
>[ ] JS (6-11)
>[ ] JC (12-14)
>[x] JK (15-18)
>You have the body of a little girl, but what exactly does it look like?
>[x] Same race as pre-transformation body
>[ ] Different race (fill in): ______________
>Of course, you're a little girl in body. But what about in mind...?
>[x] Keep old memories and personality
>[ ] Mind wipe, new girlish personality in line with average girl of your age and upbringing
>Oh shit, do you recognize the country/neighbourhood you've woken up in?!
>[ ] Yep. You're late for your early-morning university class/work shift!
>[x] No
>What's the first thing you do?
>[x] Masturbate
>[x] Masturbate
>[x] Masturbate
>Fine, second thing?
>[ ] Try and resume your normal life. Maybe you can convince your family that you're still a 27 year-old grad student...
>[ ] Adapt to your new life and identity.
>[x] Find the first well-hung man looking for a piece of ass and drain him of his sperm, obviously.
>[ ] Head into the forest and try to figure out why your fingertips are suddenly shooting out bolts of plasma/levitation beams/tongues of fire.
>It's been ten years, what's your life like?
>[ ] I was a girl for a day, and things are finally back to normal after the government ran all sorts of tests on me. Religious groups still think I'm a demon, though
>[x] Still a girl, but ten years older. Nothing really out of the ordinary.
>[ ] Still a girl, but life got a lot better after you fucked enough guys to fill a stadium. Herpes is a bitch, though
>[ ] Ten years? You've been a mage-baron controlling your fief through your skeleton legions for centuries at this point, though foreign ambassadors all remark on how you never age.

It also makes for some great doujins when the old man loli succumbs to the needs of the female body and become sluts to big dicks

it's so I can fuck my 40 year old otaku friends and pretends they're lolis

Pretty much this

In Tanya's case you'll have to accept transgender crap.

>pervasive feminine thoughts
>suddenly wanting to kiss some pretty boy
I hope they have something somewhat similar, maybe to a lesser extent though in Youjo Senki.

yeah the whole "memories" thing is pretty retarded
but genderbender stories where the MC's mind/personality gradually becomes more feminine as she adapts to her new body are good

Maisolev?

>yfw you realize that even if you got magicked into a little girl your lazy hikkineet lifestyle would quickly turn you into a disgusting fat 3d girl

No worries, even with that lifestyle you'll just turn out like this

Unless you become a tumblr feminist and fuck your hair up and dress like a clown, there'll still be people willing to do you.

im not familiar with that manga (?)

only in 2d

It's a user who loves a character that went through exactly what you stated. In other words: you.

Watching old men doing cute things in their cute body is super CUTE

that's the type of face that says "I'm going to kill you"

Because little girls do not understand the market economy.

It's actually for Fujos.
Youjo Senki was rated top 2 by the Female watchers last season.

It's even better when they're doing lewd things aswell.

>only one person can like something

You are a true genius.

This is great. Not sure how I've missed that till now. Thanks.

I wish Tanya had as many good doujins as Cag

And the biggest pairing is Tanya X Rerugen

Less guilt for fappers?

yeah tanya is 1/10 genderbender she just spends all her time being a nazi and shooting people

So?

There's less guilt because we're both boys, so it's ok?

the fact that she was a man before being reincarnated basically never comes up/matters at all
in other words it's not fetishy enough

but what does it say