Do racists judge purely on someone's race...

Do racists judge purely on someone's race, or do they also judge the quality of the person before coming to a conclusion about someone?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haiti–United_States_relations#U.S._interventions_in_Haiti_(1957–2005)
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't like living near niggers

What if the nigger in pic related was your neighbor? How would you feel about that?

The fact that he dis something brave does nor change the fact that his home country is a shithole.

bingo! tpbp! cheers!

His actions do not retroactively excuse his country for being a shithole. His country failed this man and is the reason why he left and became a US soldier.

And this act of valor changes the fact that most of Africa is a shithole?

no, I judge them on their actions

most niggers are just worthless shitters

bro the pic is just ancillary to the real discussion. That wasn't my question.

I don't see how the bottom and top text contradict each other.

1 Nigger does something useful. 100 niggers commit a crime.

obviously, when you don't know the subject you just look at the physical characteristics and use the stereotypes you've formed about them through experience.

once you get to know that person on more than a cursory level you'll take more into consideration.

on the internet you can't do anything but the former. on the internet you have no need to sugarcoat. on Sup Forums it's best to be as racist as possible to trigger any normies.

Both. As a group at first, as an individual obviously pleased if they break the norm as an individual. It also matters greatly if you are interacting with a large group of a particular ethnicity or if you are dealing with a few individuals from that particular group. People like you believe 'racists' it's all some sort if misunderstood bigotry, when it's actually more of lessons learned about how certain groups generally behave that are based on facts. I think most people start out in life very naive believing in the best of people and then you figure out there's a pattern to how certain groups behave that repeat so many times that once you've seen it enough times you develope a general understanding of what to expect of that group. But ofcourse always delighted if they break from that norm and are good decent individuals. A sad thing you also experience is that these who talk about racism all the time are probably more tribal and more bigotted, and believe everyone else are, they promote their own group in front of everyone else whilst asking you to be magnanimous but i'm sorry. Either everyone does that or nobody does that. Otherwise the once that do not do this are going to get run over. For those who come into majority white nations they ask us to be tolerant when they are the least tolerant of everyone else but themselves for example. So we have to safeguard our majority in our own nations. They have majority in their own nations just so you understand. I'm totally against immigration because it's very obvious that they end up when they become a large enough group vote and behave along tribal lines, and act like a demographic with their own agenda only to benefit and serve themselves. And upon realizing this it's important to simply limit immigration to little to no immigration, so you don't have to deal with such nonsense that creates ethnic tensions and cultural tensions. These people who cry racism about anything are the most unfair.

>leaves shithole country
>moves to awesome country
>does awesome shit
You ended your own thread, newfriend.

Bit of both, I try to imagine myself in a courtroom, judging impartially.

He's still a dead nigger though.
And this makes Sup Forums happy.

That's very brave of him but why do you think he left his home country to come to America? Because his home country is a shit hole.

>living next to a skeleton
spooky

Not really, it doesn't make me happy if he is/was genuinely a good black person. God knows those countries need more good black people. But i'm not going to transfer that to full trust of people who act like niggers. That's the stupidest suggestion.

the label racist has gotten thrown around so much lately that its basically forced otherwise decent people to hate purely on skin. I tend to distrust people who aren't my race and life experience has taught me blacks love to steal and get violent- however i don't hate any race or consider myself a racist for accepting the realities of life. Given enough time/reason, I can/do trust and respect individuals of every race as I would family. Am I a racist? You tell me. I think you're a fool to think any other way.

fuk that keked me up

>3 posts by this id.
Not even going to give a (you) op.
sage

If he didn't come to America, would that fire have ever started? Whoa.

That wasn't an apartment complex, it was a self-cleaning oven.

I'm sure he's a good guy. It's very possible for him to be a good person from a country that's a shithole.
The apartment I lived in when I was in college was a shithole too. That doesn't mean that I'm a bad person.

I prefer not to live with people of other races so I don't have to judge by race. They can do their shit and I'll do mine completely oblivious to the shit holes they live in. No need for them to come make my place a shit hole as well.

Trust is earned not given. When a vast majority of a group consistantly act like total assholes, that doesn't mean i'm going to trust that larger group. It means people from that group have something to prove before i can trust them. And as more as that group acts trustworthy the more i can trust them. But don't expect me to trust blindly when there's clear and repetitive presedence for a particular group to act in a certain way, this then is just a lesson learned that this is how they generally behave. So when that changes or if that individual does not behave like that, pleasantly surprised and that inspires trust, that's kind of how it works. The reason also people like being around whites is they have a short distance between them of intelligent and kind and helpful people. Other groups it's different. When other groups start to act similar they are also trusted more. When they act like assholes as large groups. They are for the most part expected to be treated as assholes. You can't expect people to just lower their guard for people who can't be trusted in general, instead those people should be expected to prove that they are not like this. And then they can be trusted and then no problem. But people like those they expect that you should trust them 100% as a group eventhough that group has shown time and time again that they generally can't be trusted and behave in a very bad way. So it's arrogant of them to expect that you should just trust them right away.

>I prefer not to live with people of other races so I don't have to judge by race.
This is what most people come down to over time, they get tired of having to be on guard with people they as a general rule can't trust and try to take a chance each time with people who think they should not earn that trust. So to make things easier for them they just go. I prefer my own because then i know how they behave because we have similar mindsets and traits. So that's taking the easy road and you can't blame them for it. It has a very low failure rate in comparison to doing the opposite.

Daily reminder that anyone calling for killing of non ethnic European individuals, or otherwise celebrating their deaths purely due to their ethnicity is a degenerate. A true White Nationalist would acknowledge that everyone deserves to live- In their own nations. It is incredibly unfortunate that the man in the OP died, just as it is unfortunate that he did so in the United States.

no racism

Good post.

>Daily reminder that anyone calling for killing of non ethnic European individuals, or otherwise celebrating their deaths purely due to their ethnicity is a degenerate. A true White Nationalist would acknowledge that everyone deserves to live- In their own nations.
Exactly. I have high respect for all ethnicities and cultures and for them to have their own nation and enjoy being with their people. As i prefer to be with mine in my own nation. This notion that we want everyone not like us dead is ridiculous. infact we are probably more for global diversity and preservation of cultures and ethnicities that anyone else. Since we want them to live and be good and improve their nations and their culture and people in their own nations. And we can visit eachother as tourists and all this, and we can accept a few different from us in our nations. But we must be majority in our nations, as we want for them to be majority in theirs.

Just because the country you're born in is a shithole, it doesn't mean that there aren't diamonds in the mountain of shit. I mean, just look at shitty Sup Forums boards like Sup Forums, where once in a long blue moon you can actually find a good thread. Too bad Sup Forums is too retarded and fell for the race bait meme.

Wow look, one single Haitian who ranked up in the US military.

I guess Haiti isn't a shithole anymore.

Thank you random single Haitian man for saving Haiti!

The garbage all magically disappeared as soon as he ranked up high enough, and people stopped chopping eachother up with machetes.

It's a miracle!

Take that racists!

It's likely the fact that the shithole said person is from has poor rule of law, which means they are terrorized by others within said shithole. there could be a lot of good people in there, but you're going to have a hell of a time finding them.

he's dead so i must live in a graveyard

why is it just mind blowing that we just want to live with our own kind. every liberal politician living in Vermont are virtually agreeing ethnostates are best states. but then they turn around and say "no not allowed for you plebeians." to us other states "you have to be raped by niggers and enjoy it"

America without Blacks would have half the crime and would have the third highest average IQ.

Racism is just admitting facts.

Oh fuck, 1 Haitian did a good thing!? Fuck it, Open the borders, let them all in.

if his country of origin wasn't a shithole, why did he join our military?

But trump says we should stop people coming from shithole countries to america

also probably died in a shithole country as well. whats the point?

So now that you agree there are shitholes then why aren't these edge cases you speak of working towards improving the shithole? We can argue about single instances all day but it doesn't help us and it doesn't help the people living in the shithole. Nobody fell for the race baiting meme most people on Sup Forums realized that every group/tribe on the planet is allowed to collectivise expect white men. There is no species on the planet that has survived to evolve through individualism.

We judge the quality of the person. It just so happens that virtually all people with black skin have terrible qualities

I judge a person individually on their qualities. These days, this is counted as racism because I don't give grade on a curve

>But trump says we should stop people coming from shithole countries to america
Overall not the few good ones, that come, are not these fantastic people, very few of them are. And those people need them more than we need them. Every nation needs to function. if all the great ones of them leave, they who are already in bad situation, they never get off the ground. EVER and so you make it worse and worse and worse and worse. And make all aid and help to those nations irrellevant. Because then if you allow that you're not going to ultimately change anything or improve anything there. You're just throwing money and help and into a bottomless pit. You produce a few good ones, then they leave. And then what.

So, he left his shithole to fight a pointless war what a hero. What does he even have to do with anything. The majority if people from shitholes are not really contributing to anything constructive they just feed on us like parasites.

Haiti is objectively one of the shittiest countries on earth. By every quantifiable metric it consistently ranks in the bottom 20 countries for quality of life.

Ask all these phony lefties why they never vacation there or send their kids to study abroad there.

>look at this great person
>guess that means we should open the borders now

racism is about feelings to a general population.

You don't have to love the blacklives matter movement to think obama was a good president.
You don't have to think black people are as smart as white people on average to respect the works of black doctors and scientists.
You don't have to say black people are morally superior to acknowledge russell wilson as an upstanding citizen.

The racism people speak of today, is the general mistrust before you meet someone. They make the point that if you would walk up to a group of white dudes without fear on the streets, but wouldn't do the same with a group of black dudes, that you are racist.

I'd generally stay away from white tigers, i think they'd fuck me up, but if i was hanging out with sigfried and roy and their tiger came up to me and nuzzled me, and they told me it was cool, i'd probably snuggle that giant meow.

>nobody fell for the race bait meme
>responds in racial conjecture

Because sometimes circumstances beyond your individual control have an overarching bearing, this is the history of politics. Look at red California for example, there are pragmatic real-world people who despite their personal collectivization and local politicking, are overruled by San Francisco faggots and LA Jews who can outspend them and bring the cattle to the polls.

Oversimplification to a race bait meme is disingenuous, and only makes you stupid in the end.

Countries that are unfriendly towards us should get a lower priority that countries that are friendly with us.

We should have near open boarders with europem japan, austrailia and canada.

We should probably limit our intake from somalia

pretty sure Haiti is quite friendly (or was) with the US.

You need to look at holistically, well ok sorry I'm not telling you what to do so it's not the way i mean it but. Every single nation needs to function, if you take the smart people away from them the few that they have. They're not going to ever come up to functioning just as good as you. If you want nations to function as good as you do. You should limit immigration and promote the smart of them and help them to improve their nations so they get a shorter distance between intelligent noble and kind people of their own kin there. And then when they get up to higher quality. A lot of problems globally are solved by that. But with allowing immigration and saying ok we will take only the smartest of you. Don't take them. Let them become leaders entrepeneurs job creators etc. in their own countries. It's a net benefit for the entire earth and for their people so they can do good things and be proud of their achievements and love their own people and culture and nations.

Put it this way -- I'm an American, and went to a school in Detroit. I got bullied all the time, and had to defend myself against multiple people all the time. Sometimes I won, sometimes I lost.
But one thing stood out more than anything else, it was a fucking shit hole.
But it was a shithole I graduated from. I was one of the only people to graduate. I joined the Navy, and got a good life for myself. Now I work on a Research Rig and travel the world.

Just because I made something out of myself, doesn't change the fact that Detroit is a shithole. It is a shithole.

Because you take away the smart people by immigration, they turn into a bigger shithole and the next wave is going to be the moochers! And then even bigger moochers and progressively worse and worse people. They need more than ever to have the few smart ones they have be there. This brain drain is very detrimental. They need their nation to function we need their nations to function, it's good for everybody that their nations function.

Nah I know that a lot of immigrants from shitholes end up coming to America, making a ton of money, which they send some back to the family they have back in their shithole country. This ends up being an overall boon for said shithole.

It doesn't really, not in the long term. Because they don't learn their own lessons build their own things improve their own people, what they are being taught is instead, immigrate to the biggest piggybank (western nations) then send money back. Not start up companies in their own nations, love their own nations. It just becomes a money transfer rather than them building up their countries. And meanwhile those that aren't become more and more dysgenic.

haiti has a relationship of taking with us. they like our money and aide, but we'll never see eye to eye on values, except communism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haiti–United_States_relations#U.S._interventions_in_Haiti_(1957–2005)

The funny thing is that the leftists assume that "shithole" is synonymous with "country with niggers". This really shows how deeply embedded their racism is.

>DONT JUDGE AN ENTIRE GROUP BASED ON THE ACTIONS OF A FEW

So you're saying I should think everyone from a shithole country is good because one guy was "good"?

Well well well....we meet again hypocrisy.

Unfortunately smart people aren't very good at being property. If we didn't take them, Britain, Germany, Japan, Australia, China or Russia surely would. and that's just a short list of countries that would be willing to fork over research resources with little effort, if you're able to make a compelling case for yourself.

Judging racists as a cohort is reductionist and prejudicial, especially considering the fact that "racists" would constitute 100% of humanity if people were actually honest.

Personally, as a white person, my natural empathy burns me in the ass occasionally because I always give minorities the benefit of the doubt until they give me reason to treat them like niggers. I've relaxed on about 3 different occasions and faced the consequences.

I judge people on the content of their character and the quality of the individual. That said, I also live in reality and accept that women are weaker than men, society only thrives under homogeneous ideals based on gender binary, and that IQ divergence exists between racial populations.

There are plenty of good, hard working, intelligent and brave niggers in the world. However the ratio correlates to the average IQ

This is probably the only argument that would convince a leftist. It's either "nice" or they don't like the idea. No self-interested arguments are allowed.

You aren't asking the question in good faith because you're a faggot whose only goal is to make Sup Forums just a little bit worse

>grab some monkey
>put a suit on it
>DIS /OUR MONKEY/ NAO HONKEY RAYCISS

this has plebbit written all over it. I can't stand when t_d fags do this as well. i find it more unironically racist (and tasteless) than most "racist" things on here.

But sometimes these people do end up moving back to their origin country, to start up businesses etc.

You probably make a ton of money.

>Unfortunately smart people aren't very good at being property.
I'm not talking about them being property i'm talking about them improving their own nations. To the point where nobody has any desire to immigrate to get each up to a similar level. Only way that can happen is by limiting immigration. You can have programs where that government pays to have some educated, but they must always go back and put that back into those nations that require it. It's not about property it's about actually respect for every ethnicity and their nations and values. So that each they have their own thing and operates at similar competence level ultimately. The differential between the westerners is they have high distance between competent people. If you want to change that the last thing you should do is to grab them for your own nation. They produce them for their nation, you produce yours for yours. As long as that is askew the state of nations will be askew, it's simple. Because they will be functioning at different competence level.

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

>this is probably the only argument that will convince a lefty

Youd think so, but in my experience it doesn't. I floated this around r/politics yesterday and they just thought it was one of the more creative white supremacist dog whistles they'd ever heard

>hero
>cuts and runs from his co-nationals

Only liberals judge people based on race & demographics. Conservatives judge people on actions & qualities.

OP uses race to push message about shithole countries.

OP is a racist.

First the leftists were saying how Haitians should be allowed to stay in the US because their land is unfit to live in, then they get pissed off that Trump called it a shithole, which is exactly what they were saying too.

>But sometimes these people do end up moving back to their origin country, to start up businesses etc.
That is what should be encouraged. But to make a fair deal it should be paid by their government to educate them. Since that is where then their competence is implemented.

Don't bother asking these faggots OP, they're rayciss because they don't actually know any black people so it's easy to dehumanize them based on the actions of the worst blacks. Kinda like how cnn judges whitey based on the behavior of the worst of the whites.

Yes he came from shithole country, thats he went to America

Trump never called Haiti a shithole, he called it a "fucking shithole". There is a difference.

>everyone pretend Africa isnt a shithole

Trump should seriously consider a citizen swap program with American leftists and healthy Africans.

>every commie i offer an all expenses paid trip to visit somalia turns it down

really makes you think

>niggers
>nigger
pick one. Id be fine if this single nigger was in my neighborhood. but thats it. and he died, so he wouldnt be living in my neighorhood. Soo its kind of a non issue, don't you think?

user he's only been dead for a bit he'd still have all his skin

Do democrats base immigration policy on the color of one's skin or on thier character?

What if a pretty unicorn lived next you? Huh? Well?

Checkmate racists.

He's still from a shithole country and always will be, says it right there.
Yet more proof that the left can't meme.

A blank slate is, i imagine, the best place for an entrepreneur, but alot of these countries make their blank slates extremely difficult to write on either through policy/regulation or a lack of stability.

These shithole countries probably do produce potentially bright stars, i think they just get smothered.

Scandanavia's population is 21 million, Africa 1.4 billion. but from 1900 onward i bet it'd be easy to list more Scandinavian achievements than African.

>Give them all ASVABs.
>deport/deny entry to those who score below the mean
>problem solved

>Thinking all racists are the same
That's awfully bigoted of you, user.

Do you judge racists just based on one belief? Or do you also judge the quality of the person?

Racists don't judge individuals, they judge groups. If I say black people are stupid, and you say, "Thomas Sowell isn't stupid," well that's great, but Thomas Sowell is at the upper end of the bell curve. Give me a random group of a million black people and they won't be a million Thomas Sowells. In fact, probably none of them will be. Thomas Sowell is smarter than one in a million black people.

Yeah, India has smart people, too. They come to America to go to school. Why don't they go to school in India? Because India is shit, because Indians aren't actually that smart. But when you have over a fucking billion of them, some of them are going to be super smart, and those are the ones we let come over. It's the cream of the crop. Meanwhile, in India, people are shitting in the street. Want to fly those guys over? WHY NOT? DON'T WANT PEOPLE SHITTING ON YOUR SIDEWALK?

Do you get it yet? Do you fucking understand? Is math magic to you?

racism is a genetic construct

The guy died in a fire because he didn't understand basic safety precautions. He's a fucking idiot who was killed via darwinism.

Are you serious? Honestly isn't that a little too nitpicky for Sup Forums? Sup Forums is self-declared, white supremacist, white nationalist, white tribalist, white paganist, etc.

You think his country is a shithole because of the its' people. There's no mystery. You feel the people make the place a shithole because of their deficits. This makes you feel superior. Therefore you're a racist. How hard is that to accept?

>You get called out for a racist behavior so you are "forced" to double down.

In what way were you "forced" to become more racist? In what way?

>the its'
pick one

The US military is literally the best way to show who is smart and who is dumb. The airforce and army/navy aviation are 100% white and asian. While truck drivers and cooks (lowest asvab scores that aren't combat arms) are black. The blacks that join the military aren't just stupid, but they are pussies.
>be me
>be in army aviation for 10years
>only had one half black guy in my aviation regiment the entire time
>he was our worse crewcheif
>pic related

It bears repeating that Sup Forums isn't one person. It's basically right wing, which generally has way more infighting than the left. Seriously, just ask a nazi to explain why they disagree with civic nationalists and communists, and see which group he gives the more impassioned andndetailed rebuttal on.

A lot of the racism is genuine, but a lot of other people just like saying edgy shit under the guise of anonymity.

What I wonder is why you you get right wing fringe on pol more than left wing fringe.

>Therefore you're a r*****.
A person who thinks Jack Russels are on average smarter than Dalmations doesn't merit a pejorative.