What's wrong with a used slut if she is open minded and willing to be redpilled...

what's wrong with a used slut if she is open minded and willing to be redpilled. Remember jesus said he who without sin cast the first stone. Us white europeans have to be forgiving peoples including the acceptance of the lost tribes of cock hungry sluts who have undoubtedly cucked 100s of men. Is a person incapable of change? is anyone who is willing to save us from this master-slave mentality allowed to lead themselves to salvation? Cmon guys lets be woke on this topic and be open to love. We must assimilate the shadow to defeat it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DR2rGt_4T4A
socialpathology.blogspot.ca/2010/08/defining-slut.html
socialpathology.blogspot.ca/2010/08/defining-slut-more-data.html
socialpathology.blogspot.ca/2010/09/statistical-adjustments-to-promiscuity.html
socialpathology.blogspot.ca/2010/09/sexual-partner-divorce-risk.html
socialpathology.blogspot.ca/2010/09/virgin-bride.html
socialpathology.blogspot.ca/2010/09/infidelity-part-1.html
socialpathology.blogspot.ca/2010/10/infidelity-part-2.html
socialpathology.blogspot.ca/2010/10/infidelity-part-3.html
socialpathology.blogspot.ca/2010/10/trends-that-will-end-badly.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

defeat the pain

Would you rather eat a fresh burger, or one that's had several strange dicks in it?

apparentl, they're less faithful

I have never heard of a woman that is willing to be "redpilled" and has taken 100 dicks so I don't understand where you're coming from.

amazing what a dude will try to convince himself of just to bang some hot slut cooch

If she has taken 100 dicks there is no changing.

t. Woman

Forgiveness doesn't mean you have to marry the girl.

>Remember jesus said he who without sin cast the first stone

You don't need to call her a whore every time you see her and throw rocks through her window but her past actions are the best indicator of her future actions.

Do not marry sluts.

Because there's probably a genetic component to her sluttiness and competent men don't want to propagate it? Do you want your daughter to be a slut?

stop trying to crunch your brains niggers it's about fucking life these shareblue cucks are trying to slave the fuck out of your brain.

I like the irony of Sup Forums here where women who are sluts can't change but men who are absolute degenerates can be salvaged via red pill and self improvement generals..

>Remember jesus said
stopped reading right there

Christianity is a sandpeople religion foreign to whites, end of discussion.

you would take any pussy too if it was possible my question is if someone is willing to change shouldn't you let your walls of autism down?

they don't want an honest conversation. it's my only qualm with this board. I feel like the shills have already orchestrated a hostile takeover the minds of the average Sup Forums tard

>fake racism
I smell your shit stains shillary

permanent alteration of the pleasure pathways in the brain

for each new dick the chance of infidelity and divorce increase significantly

>pseudo-science
so your telling me you are in no way capable of hurting another person?

T. Roastie

This. People forget, all the women in Hitler's Germany would have experienced the Weimar Republic, a great deal many of them would have been whores, prostitutes and the such. But in Hitler's Germany they became proud wives and dutiful daughters. One difference I can see is that many Weimar whores were so because of the economic necessity (gotta suck a dick or whore yourself out for food/shelter), whereas in our society women act like whores due to social conditioning (television, music, education). The point remains, all souls can be salvaged. They can be saved, they can be redeemed. Shame women all you want but don't continue to shame them when they find the light.

Kek

You sound like all the used up skanks at my church who “found Jesus”

how come literally none of them want me man? is it the no job or ability to drive? WE SWAPPED GENDER ROLES REEE YOUR SUPPOSED TO COURT US NOW WHORES

>fake
>ethnic euros are sandpeople
pls explain

>you would take any pussy too if it was possible
Premarital sex is degenerate. Also, it's obviously different for guys.
>my question is if someone is willing to change shouldn't you let your walls of autism down?
If people in the past thought that way, white people today would just be light-skinned Arabs.

more like niggers walked into a white knowledge goldmine don't fool yourself

jesus was a childless virgin at 33

Cuz you can just as well pay for a whore who's honest about sex vs money. A "girlfriend" just hides that fact, so what else is she hiding?

>eating a fresh burger
>will get spoilt when she talks with her girlfriends
>will screw you over eventually
No point

I've had, it's just a trick to fool you to show that she's not like the other girls you've been with.

Red-pilled men aren't salvaged from anything. They aren't "approved", because they're not looking for approval, like sluts are who want a resourceful man after they've been riding the cock carousel.

says the guy who read a book once and were never in the life of the guy.

you may say that, but you don´t know that. dont spread fake news when you have a NO SOURCE FOR YOUR OPINION LINKED WITH YOUR STATEMENT.

I could as say Mohammed was 50 year old virgin.

you cant remove 100 dicks that crushed your vag for years

some things you cant come back from

>used slut

this is a loaded term, very vague too.

how many sexual partners makes a woman a "used slut" and at what age?

i'm not saying it had a positive effect. I'm saying the religion is wholly foreign to white peoples. i.e from foreign lands established by foreign peoples

at least you understand the concept. how can one apply so much value to purity when in reality purity comes from luck and self awareness. how can one say that someone is incapable of love because of a previous disposition

>Remember jesus said he who without sin cast the first stone

yeah but in reality christianity is a release from deifying the concept of God. in realty jesus was probably the first anarchist in recorded history.

or maybe your insecurity of your own masculinity should be stoned. I am not saying marry a single mother dude.

>le anarchy is good
No. Teenager ancoms and ancaps begone.

pic
/thread

I really doubt that is true. But either way, at least I'm with my high school sweetheart so it don't mean much to me.

The biggest drop in happiness/increase in depression between women based on number of non-marital sexual partners they've had is 0 and 1.

i'm at a point where i can't even get hard during sex unless its with a prostitute that knows what she is doing. i want to kill myself.

>white europeans

oh sweetie, but you aren´t european, stop associating your kind to us

>what is wrong

you aren´t suposed to talk politcs with a women you are intrested in

>Yes big daddy government, I'm a weak cuck and I need to hand over all my power to you because I am to incompetent to handle myself.
Commies and NatSocs are eternally cucked.

If she was MK'd for psy-ops, then it seems like the right thing to do to try to help her break the programming.

>open-minded and willing to be red pulled

>used slut

These are mutually exclusive events Bro.

>Us white europeans have to be forgiving peoples

thats what got you guys into the current crisis lol

This. Almost all of us are fucked up. We've been kiked hard. We need to forget this semitic nightmare and move towards the future.

jew rogan looks so dumb sometimes, like in this pic

lack of education showing

youtu.be/DR2rGt_4T4A

mohammad was worse, he was a pedophile who married an 8 year old

Change requires volition. Something women have only to a very limited extent.

Women are incapable of making themselves happy.

Feminism is really a failure of White male authority, which is why feminists constantly bitch about this archetype. Now with multiculturalism they are demanding Muslim men fill the void left by our cuckold forefathers.

We must step up to the challenge, defy every feminist/liberal social norm, and assert our own standards (ie White Sharia) with as much savagry and intolerance as our Muslim competitors.

Until we do that we are failing the feminist shit test and our women will side with our enemies (ie Refugees Welcome!)

A filthy fucking slut must be shamed until she either offs herself or churns out some White babies.

It really is that simple. There is no middle ground here for you to fuck around with trivial distinctions and bizarre exceptions.

Either a White woman becomes a mother or she is a useless filthy fucking whore who warrants no sympathy.

socialpathology.blogspot.ca/2010/08/defining-slut.html
socialpathology.blogspot.ca/2010/08/defining-slut-more-data.html
socialpathology.blogspot.ca/2010/09/statistical-adjustments-to-promiscuity.html
socialpathology.blogspot.ca/2010/09/sexual-partner-divorce-risk.html

socialpathology.blogspot.ca/2010/09/virgin-bride.html

socialpathology.blogspot.ca/2010/09/infidelity-part-1.html
socialpathology.blogspot.ca/2010/10/infidelity-part-2.html
socialpathology.blogspot.ca/2010/10/infidelity-part-3.html

socialpathology.blogspot.ca/2010/10/trends-that-will-end-badly.html

In general, the consensus amongst the research appears to be mostly a genetic cause, with the remainder of the increased divorce risk being comparison of previous partners, problems bonding, problems arising from STDs, etc.

"Man up and marry those sluts."

0 to 1 is the largest drop, but 2 or more is betting on failure.

>purity comes from luck and self awareness

Sexual abstinence until marriage is largely a function of self-control (e.g. time preference) as well as broader collections of heritable traits that place a person on the continuum of life history strategy (generally, fast vs slow). Slow life history strategy prioritizes stability, monogamy, etc - virginity nowadays correlates almost perfectly with that. That's why it's useful and important. You could genotype your future partner, along with subjecting them to 30-40 assessments and inventories to find out roughly the same information. It's the most amazingly efficient way of determining marriageability. If you ignore it, your pain and suffering is your own.

Also, see:

Why would that shock you?

Different standards for different genders. Trying to homogenize the standard is textbook feminism.

A woman's value is deductive, do you judge her by her beauty, propriety and sexual hygiene. Right?

But a man proves himself by his conduct and social standing.

So even a basement dwelling NEET can wake up one morning, get a job, exercise, read books and turn himself around.

But how the fuck are you gonna undo 100 dicks out of some cum dumpster ageing slut with nigger DNA in her womb?

Some things there is no coming back from.

Disgusting thirsty cucks in this thread.

Don’t wife used up cum dumpsters. Women can not be salvaged and you’re better off fucking like a madman And enjoying the decline of western civilisation, whilst simultaneously working on yourself.

If you want a family, look into surrogacy and hire a nanny so the child can at the very least experience what it feels like to have a family. If you end up having a girl, give it up for adoption and try again until you get a boy as there’s a much better chance your son won’t end up taking miles of black dick due to societal pressure, and you’ll need someone to continue your legacy when you die.

Otherwise, provided you’re not completely fuckin useless, lift heavy and post shirtless photos for tinder/whateverTF to get your dick wet on s consistent basis or just pay for it, literally. $200 for some crazy sex without any risk of getting the bitch preggo or her turning around and doing you in for “rape”.

Fuck society. Fuck these roasties. Be a man and leave the dating to the betas and faggots. Having a shitton of money and retiring at 40 is so much more preferable to striving for the traditional family model in a world where it cannot be sustained.

nigger i don't give a fuck what a dead kike on a stick says, it's that kind of commie hippie shit that has us in this position in the first place, fuck off, die

I have literally never done anything degenerate or wrong outside of my own home these bitches have no excuse

What’s wrong with a used car if you have to repair everything in it?

>Disgusting thirsty cucks in this thread.

This is what keeps things going.

What's wrong with a man who won't try and make the world a better place?

What’s wrong with a man that has better things to do than spend all his time fixing a used broken car?

>What's wrong with a man who won't try and make the world a better place?

Having children with nonvirgins is dysgenic. Is the world a better place if bad genes get passed on?

There's a reason that criminals are chemically castrated for certain crimes - people don't want the genes behind that being passed on (or again).

>Who's going to play Call of Duty well into my 40's if not I?

>still buying the trade waifu men

JUST

>typical cock carousel riding tramp

Women live in a schizophrenic delusion from teenage years to 30. Then reality hits them like a ton of bricks.

Good thing you turned gay then, getting buttfucked and sucking dick. You'll never have to be near a woman ever now!

Didn't the whore betray jesus?

>how many sexual partners makes a woman a "used slut" and at what age?
More than 10, 30 years.

>open minded woman

thats not a good thing

Its almost as if men and women are different and hrld to different levels of accountability

Macadamias = activated

Alpha-widow.
Each time a woman has sex, her ability to pair-bond with her partner reduces. It drastically goes down after the loss of her virginity and then it's all downhill from there. The more partners she's had, the weaker her emotional attachment will be to the next partner. You trying to build a family with a woman like this as the Mother of your children effectively means building a house on a cracked foundation. Everything is doomed to fall.
"Hurr, she can't be a Mom because she can't forget how good Chad's dick was"
I'm serious.

>what's wrong with a used slut if she is open minded and willing to be redpilled
She's not "open minded"(whatever the fuck that means in roasty), she closing onto the wall. Desperate and without a choice that wants to settle with a provider. Nothing wrong with that, her actions are entirely transparent to anyone with a half a brain.
The real question is how much you must not respect yourself to settle with something like this.

That's like eating from the MacDonalds dumpster for the rest of your life instead of cooking yourself a dinner.

>Us white europeans
Lol. Nice b8 mutt.

>men are the same as women
When Chad Nationalism comes to power betas like this will be thrown off the cliff.