Sup Forums Sucks Part 2

4chans platform used to debate ideals has devolved into group think in which those who use it can never come up with intelligent solutions for proposed problems. Thinking without challenge isn't thinking. The shelter Sup Forums provides only helps the group think and doesn't further any political agendas except those who follow a red pill rabbit whole of facism and despair.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vet6AHmq3_s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This place is a shithole.

>4chans platform used to debate ideals has devolved into group think
What are you talking about? Just cause we don't speak out when the shills are out doesn't mean the independent thinking Sup Forumsacks are all gone.

> The shelter Sup Forums provides only helps the group think and doesn't further any political agendas except those who follow a red pill rabbit whole of facism and despair.
>t.soros

Well if you don't speak out how will the shills ever subject to reasoning.

They dont

They are paid newfaggot

"Paid"
You are the one who makes Sup Forums cancer. How bout debate ideals not conspiracies.

We just lack seriously creative people, for reasons.

This place would be better if they allowed a "None" option for the flags.

I hate this gay ass feature so much. It turns every discussion into:

>"You're a memeflag poster, so you are stupid."
>"You're from country X, so you are stupid."

The sticky says they want "high levels of discourse" but this gay ass feature does WAY more harm than good.

If this place was actually user-friendly they would allow a "none" option, but they're not.

>Well if you don't speak out how will the shills ever subject to reasoning.
They're shills. I'm all for taking on the shills. I just don't want to get tired fighting them alone. If other Sup Forumsacks decided to take the fight back to the shills with gore and redpills, I'm all for speaking up. Else, it's just fun watching the shills engaging in a circle jerk while thinking they're swaying people's minds.

>yes goy the conspiracies are fake

See meme flag

Speaking up is not a choice but necessity the circle jerking allows people to think what they say is ok, but only combats the ideas of the peoples whose side they're framed on.

I guess you made this thread hoping someone would see it and start debating the opposite side intelligently? Because you cant?

fuck off memeflag

>This place would be better if they allowed a "None" option for the flags.
Heck no. I like that Sup Forums has flags. It's another tool in the information warfare. Fags from non-U.S. countries are going to develop a thicker skin and thus become better at shitposting. Sup Forums is doing all non-Americans (except Aussies) a favor by allowing flags.
>It turns every discussion into:
>"You're a memeflag poster, so you are stupid."
>"You're from country X, so you are stupid."
Then come up with better arguments. If it's so easy to get under your skin with such low level comments then perhaps you don't have good arguments.
>If this place was actually user-friendly they would allow a "none" option, but they're not.
Sup Forums is not for you. The whole point is to grow strong mentally. Not to be weak by expecting others to be polite to you.

Well no, I made this thread to maybe spark self awareness in those who have no clue what they are saying. If that fails then maybe just to drive those away from following suit.

Not my argument about the flags to point out. I came to fight with intellect not be afraid.

>the circle jerking allows people to think what they say is ok
The people who can't differentiate between shills and true Sup Forumsacks are sheep. It is not your responsibility to wake the sheep up, because unless the sheep want to wake up, they won't.

fuck u niger

>156526002
no more (You)

nigger*

Would you rather have the sheep fight for or against you?

>156526224
whatever side is oppiste OP

stupid democrat flag

>Would you rather have the sheep fight for or against you?
That's the point I'm trying to convey to you. As long as one is sheep, one will be guided by others. It doesn't matter if we get the sheep to fight for us. They will still be sheep, and thus they will be swayed by the enemy at the opportune moment.

You want to be part of the game? Then go and influence sheep. You want to rise above it? Then be an individual thinker and think for yourself. Let others learn to think for themselves at their own pace.

By going behind the sheep, you're falling into the same trap of addiction to power as the NWO.

The sheep aren't knowingly part of the game and at least should be made aware that way they can become independent thinkers.

You know what doesn’t suck about Sup Forums? The hide thread feature.

Go to Sup Forums you faggot. Everybody is aware of what you have said in the OP but you are a massive faggot who thinks he is smarter than he is fuck off, everyone here is complicit in what we are now. A coalition of different right leaning political ideas with some common cores.

Not smart, but smart enough to realize you are destroying the right wing through toxic group think.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vet6AHmq3_s

>The sheep aren't knowingly part of the game
None of us "consciously" chose to be born. No one is really a willing participant in the game. However, suffering forces people to seek answers about the universe. They seek answers because our brains are wired to survive and information is just another tool to survive. Unfortunately, not everyone is lucky to suffer in life. Many lead comfortable lives and have no need to learn the truth. Such people are not ready to be independent thinkers. Even if you converted them into independent thinkers, they would immediately regress to sheep because their environment does not challenge their mental/physical wellbeing every instant.
>at least should be made aware that way they can become independent thinkers.
Define an independent thinker. Are you an independent thinker? Or are you influenced by others' opinions? Are none of your opinions a by-product of what you've read?

So how do you propose to convert sheep, who are lazy and let others think for them, into independent thinkers?

>We have to stop these Nazis somehow
>Let's use the same tactics we have for the past 5 years, that will work!

Piss off tripfag. Your approval fills me with shame.

>Sup Forums is a safe space!!!
>where 90% of threads are explicitly mocking and attacking us
This idea has been retarded since it was first proposed, this has not changed

>toxic group think
>different ideas with plenty of infighting, dissent, advocatus
Mmm avacados.
What did this memeflag flaggot mean by this guys?

Nigger people come here because it is literally
the last bastion of NON-group think. Fuck off
with your Orwellian shilling faggot.

Independent thinkers challenge their own ideas by engaging in debate with others. Rather than ad hominem attacks. Then going and spewing to people who follow the same doctrine

Nobody can control what's posted on here you fucking faggot.

And yea, when someone posts some stupid fucking commie shit, i'm going to call it stupid commie shit.

Fuck off.

Sup Forums has different doctrine though

We even coined the terms they use.
They really have no clue, and think that their sad attempts will actually sway us.

To then go and believe in fascist shit. Or do you actuall engage like a human with normal society and challenge those through a platform of thought. or rather just rage against commie shit.

Actual*

I don't even have the will to respond to your tired overused speech.
We have had this thread almost to the t several hundred times.
What makes you think its gonna do anything different than the other hundreds of times?

Not group think. I have been called a nigger like 8 times without discussion since starting this thread.

Nigger.

i like Nazis

Half are bait threads. If we stop having the discussion then it will never get anywhere. If people stopped trying to progress, society would be nowhere.

The fuck are you talking about? I believe what I want. And i say what I want. I don't want any commie shit.

What are you even asking for? What is even your goal? You want people to be nice to you?

Sup Forums hates niggers

>Independent thinkers challenge their own ideas by engaging in debate with others.
Yes.
>Rather than ad hominem attacks.
Sup Forums is not the Shaolin Temple where the rules of engagement are well defined and honorable. Sup Forums is a street fight. You learn kung-fu in the Shaolin Temple, but in a street fight you fight. You don't say that your opponent's switchblade is an unfair advantage.

There is a purpose to ad hominem attacks and shitposting. You want to be mentally strong? Then take it in and learn to see your opponent's point even when he's attacking your character. That is the true lesson Sup Forums teaches.

It is an important lesson because the MSM uses the same tactics, albeit in a different way. Instead of attacking your character, the MSM appeals your base emotions.

Learn from Sup Forums. Don't fear the ad hominem attacks and other shitposts.

>Then going and spewing to people who follow the same doctrine
You have a strong desire to do good for the world. Perhaps now is not the time for you to be on Sup Forums. I don't say this because I think you should go. I say this because you still have energy to change the world as you see fit. You should come to Sup Forums once you've drained yourself of all that energy and are willing to simply observe the world for what it is.

Also, you still haven't given me a concrete plan to convert sheep into independent thinkers. Do you have a plan? Or not?

i want society to end,anarchism is the future

No just have honest intellectual debates and call out bullshit for bullshit. Most here do not.

Yeah and you want us to not genocide the Jews, one of Sup Forumss core principles.
Direct heresy doesn't fly here, and you will not stop what is coming.

nigger

Well I won't argue with that.

Unironically, FPBP. Its a fun autist shithole tho, :^)

Engage them in thought provoking questions challenge their intuition and point out flaws in the other side. wake them up to the blatant disregard for facts or discussion and rather thinking freely.

>Listen to my meaninglessness hivemind!
>Why am I being rejected by the hivemind?!?

I bet you have an israeli flag.

Ok, why did israel attack the u.s.s. liberty?

hes a jew for sure

>they don't get paid
Nice try shareblue

Well then your more than welcome to engage
people on another website like reddit where you wont be called nigger, nigger.

>Well I won't argue with that
I didn't call him out for hating, and I don't have an Israeli flag. But rather we came to an agreement on a common point with basis in logic

It's almost as if flags made everything 200% more gay you memeflagging retards

>i want society to end,anarchism is the future
Then stop drinking coffee you faggot. Fucking 18 year old weeb, don't fucking know what society gives you and you think your comments are edgy. Fuck off.

tex

Answer my question, why did israel attack the u.s.s. liberty?

Whine whine whine lil bitch all the way home

Not whining, stating.

ok wagie

>Engage them in thought provoking questions challenge their intuition and point out flaws in the other side.
I have engaged you so far faggot. Why are you whining your fucker?
Was there a need for me to be rude to you? No. Does that somehow reduce the value of what I've told you before? It shouldn't, and if it does, then you need to train your mind.
>wake them up to the blatant disregard for facts or discussion and rather thinking freely.
And then? What is the end goal here? What is achieved when you get people to discuss in a civil manner?

>memeflag

You dodged my question like you dodge ovens.
Why did israel attack the u.s.s. liberty?

op
insert sharpie in pooper and timestamp asscheek
take pic
post in thread

it doesn't but if that is all you do it does demean your argument. You do not have to discuss in a civil manner but the discourse should be built on logic

>logic
ok jew

>Answer my question, why did israel attack the u.s.s. liberty?
Because they wanted some american cock. Now fuck off your fucking Nazi Larper.

Yeah it's a Jew
He won't answer why Israel attacked the u.s.s. liberty

You're a fucking faggot dude kek

>ok wagie
Is wagie a term that you use to sound edgy to your middle-school friends? Fucking mindless drone. Pathetic.

Religion as an institution is just as bad as Sup Forums with ridiculous group think.

Hi kike.

wagie

This. Watch how this board dissolves into ad-hominem attacks when you mention this critique, due to not having a response.

Yeah you still didn't answer.
Also Jews are not just a religion.

>This board
>Not knowing it's just board culture
Hi newfag

That did not attack anyone's character that didn't pertain to the argument.

>it doesn't but if that is all you do it does demean your argument. You do not have to discuss in a civil manner but the discourse should be built on logic
So are you saying each post on Sup Forums should be built on logic? If so that is admirable. But are you realistically expecting that, or is it some ideal you have for Sup Forums? Because Sup Forums has everyone from high-schoolers to the recent wave of boomers. Not everyone is going to argue logically, and we don't have moderators on threads because Sup Forums is a street fight.

Are you saying that discussions should be moderated on Sup Forums?

I used to think this as well, until I realized that all paths lead to collectivism. This has always been true among the far right and the far left, and even with moderates and so called "individualists" that still manage to unite under one name or another. All paths lead to collectivism, and you just choose which group you want to be a part of. This is a good and natural thing, as it highlights the importance of community, of family, and of teamwork. I've chose this group because it doesn't go against the natural order of things, and seeks to preserve and restore the natural beauty of this world, while communists want to rip all apart and act like savages, and the centrists want to have a circle jerk where they tell each other as often as they can that they aren't collectivists.

You know that I'm right, I know that I'm right, and so does everyone else. I don't know everything but I sure as hell know what I'm talking about when it comes to human nature.

source?

i love how communists bitch at libertarians who they pigeonhole as nazis for having nrx proclivities and not denouncing the Altright hard enough because its apparently an 'echo chamber'

the right has ALL the ideological diversity. you're probably just pissed that you got btfo'd trying to argue a moot point.

stop failing to make a point faggot

Well arguing for logic is not admirable but necessary and even in street fights, if you don't address the issue you will fail due to lack of logic.

This is a merchant thread now

Start arguing then

>Hi kike.
I'm not a kike you fuckface. I don't have any kike ancestry either, and Israel wanted to blame the attack on U.S.S Liberty on Egypt.