Hinako-note

What the fuck is her problem?

blamp with konatoids

She's flat as a board

She just wants some pussy.

she's got dyketitis

Is this show a gochiusa ripoff

She has a serious case of the gay. Only a thorough dicking can cure her.

>She will never freeze up on your dick

Nearly as good.

Please leave.

This triggers the /u/.

Are men allowed to visit Hitotse?

me as the faceless guy.
yes. they even receive extra "service" from the workers there.

Her problem is being surrounded by boring girls and their clique bullshit
>lets make this girl who has a 50/50 chance of scarecrowing whenever people pay attention to her (it comes and goes) the lead in our theater troupe's play!
She's learning the hard way you have to suck up and ingratiate yourself to get anywhere

They'll never do it in the show, that's for sure.

She only does that when put on the spot and asked to really do something. When she is just shooting the shit with friends Hinako is fine, so I imagine that they will have to brainwash her into not paying attention to the audience or the like.

Yua's issue is not that the other girls are in clique's that exclude her or whatever, but that she is super homo and kind of a bitch. She will become a defanged tsundere by the time the show ends.

source please

Yes, but they'll turn into little girls upon entering.

Has this been posted already?

>Karen instead of Shino
Please.

Yua reminds more more of a cross between Yaya from Hanayamata and Hibiki from Anne Happy. At least when it comes to being an evil homosexual.

My god, that's anime genetics for you.

Yaya will never win a girl, just put Hibiki with Ren, it's good enough.

How the fuck is this a nine-year-old? Seriously.

It's what they put in the food these days.

Does Hotaru count as an oppai loli? Age-wise she counts as a loli, but she just straight-up has the body of a teenager or young adult. When I think oppai loli, I think of someone with Komari's body but Hotaru's hotarus

Loli is a body type, she doesn't have it.

I want to fuck Natsumi silly.