If this 2 fucks are not even Floor Masters...

If this 2 fucks are not even Floor Masters, what kind of Bullshit (and probably Zoldick family member) NeN user lives in the penthouse?

O

hisoka could be floor master but he didn't give enough of a fuck

MY

RUBBER

NEN..!!

Hisoka is a floor master.
Also not every strong character gives a fuck about the arena.

Hisoka is a cocksucker.

so wich one is it, cock sucker o floor master

Chrollo is a floormaster. Hisoka is not.

I live in the penthouse floor!

Who's right then?

Fucking Togashi fucking up noses left and right.

neither was stated to be a floormaster. Kastro was rumored to be as strong as a floormaster. Hisoka was hinted to be one. If he was one then he isn't anymore because he sort of lost and died.

Have you guys seen any nasty spiders around?

>let me just fix these crippling wounds with O MY RUBBER NEN..!!

Real talk, what's with the o my rubber nen meme?

I get it I read it but is it because it's cheesy or out of character?

A character raised himself from the dead. Even if the circumstances are explainable, the suspension of disbelief required created a rebound effect of humor.

AKA it's just a silly line dude.

It's a garbage page, that's all. Togashi lazied out and had Hisoka think what he was about to do, when he would usually revive him and explain what happened in the next pages. The awful art doesn't help either.

The prothesis is a complete asspull though, it's rubber not clay nen, Hisoka never used it in that way before. All we can hope is that he's actually crippled or at least takes some effort to control it.

What the fuck? They're both floormasters. It's a floormaster battle. Also, Hisoka fights the battler for the title of floormaster in the manga.

Nen transmutation doesn't literally turn your nen into a substance, it just gives it the desired properties.

hey reading that page Hisoka is the one that picked the battleground and not Chrollo.

Just checked. It says it's a battle for the floormaster title in those old translations, but in the Viz translation, it just says Hisoka has become eligible to fight a floormaster after his fight against Gon. When Hisoka fights Kastro, Kastro's one win away to become eligible too.

About Kuroro x Hisoka, I can't tell.

Mangastream's translation explicitly says that they're both floor masters, but the Viz translation only refers to Chrollo as floor master. Don't know which one is the most accurate though

I'm also not sure if "floor master battle" means that they're both floor masters or just one of them

A simple explanation backed by established rules and logical conclusions and people will still cry about it and spout off assumptions instead of just reading.

Shame

>. All we can hope is that he's actually crippled or at least takes some effort to control it.
Hopefully. My biggest annoyance is that Togashi should gotten Hisoka at least partially healed by Machi. He's practically a zombie. Togashi is really pushing it with this one.

whats with the constant HxH threads ?

you guys should relax and lay low and hype it off
since this hiatus its going to last longer like 2 more years.

my own headcanon is that even though Hisoka revived himself his body is still dead and decomposing. So he can use his nen for now but is on a very narrow timewindow to get revenge.

> So he can use his nen for now but is on a very narrow timewindow to get revenge.

That's what I'm expecting as well. But I don't think that would be very satisfactory. I don't see any way Togashi can make it not be bullshit or enjoyable. If he manages to kill the spiders then that's just silly since he's hurt as fuck. And if that doesn't happen then he's simply bound to die without nothing interesting happening but that ain't likely.

I'm hoping he gets properly healed and recovers for real. And he just plans his next move or strategy while he does that.

>we will never get off the boat
>we will never get to see the dark continent

Goofy mangastream translation mostly, coupled with kneejerk reaction to a character coming back from the dead
It's perfectly in line with the established rules but it's great shitposting material so it became a pseudo meme

nope

Next year is HxH's 20th anniversary.

If he doesn't come back then, then comes the torches and pitchforks. It's not like he isn't better now anyway.

The exterminator we need.

Eat your heart out, Pika

We will never know anyway.

Man, I wish I had some gum hair plugs as good as his. Look at that fucking hairline.

>balding
>crippled
>disfigured
>humiliated
>basically on life support
Will Punished Hisoka ever recover?

Wait so what happened was some of the spiders helped Chrollo in the fight, so Hisoka's going to kill those spiders and then kill Chrollo? That's why he didn't kill Machi and what he meant by "I'll make sure it's my opponents who can't decide who it is or where they'll fight?"

say that again

Makes ya wonder why there are a couple of thread about this shit every day, same fuckers trying to find explanations for obvious bullshit and asspulls cause there is some vague examples that can be interpreted however the fuck you want and this is somehow deeper and you just don't understand, while we have a better chance of WW3 than seeing the fucking boat ark complete this century. Why the fuck do I even open these threads, fuck me.

>bullshit and asspulls
Read: i am too mentally challenged to follow a manga for children

The boat isn't the arc. The boat is to get to a place where they will then get onto another boat which will bring them on a much longer journey to the Dark Continent, the actual subject matter of the arc.

>double boat

Wake me up in 200 years pls

Felt like Togashi brought HxH back for one second just to shit on the Phantom Troupe.

he will bring it alive again to finish them off