Why the fuck do Jews hate us so much

Other urls found in this thread:

metmuseum.org/toah/hd/phoe/hd_phoe.htm
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=6a31EWN7vKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4X5Z2RoOtA
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI&bpctr=1512416699
youtube.com/watch?v=Nn-_8IniOVk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's their religion

projecttion

They don't have all the feelings of normal men.

>why the fuck do Jews hate us so much
That's their curse. To be brainwashed from a young age. Nothing can be done about it.

They are parasites, they don't care what happens to their host

It's part of their religion. They're mad some magic man who claimed to have been a part of their special club went around doing good shit so they killed him and despise anyone who wanted to do the same form then on.

Because you blame them for all the problems in the world dumbass. Not to mention that theyve been oppressed by Christians for centuries.

>inb4 someone posts images that get posted here a 100 times a day and gay quotes by random antisemites

Im tired as fuck from all the antisemitic propoganda here. Ive looked at both sides and evaluated them scientifically. Shitposting and LARPing as one of you fags is fun and all but in the end I feel theres more credible evidence that there is no global jew conspiracy. there are lots of threads on /his/ that give real and supported counterarguments to stuff that is spouted on this board.

they are taught to hate white people due to WW2. Germans = white, so white = bad. It then carries over to all whites when they fucking fail to recognize millions fucking died in WW2 to, you know, fucking save them

Here have a (((you))) and a happy merchant who’s been caught kike shill.

Why? Because they are evil, that's why.

Who's "us"? If it's any consolation, I'm not a Jew, and I hate you.

>muh cubes

Funny, when you hold a hammer, you start seeing nails...

"Jews"

metmuseum.org/toah/hd/phoe/hd_phoe.htm
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm

indoctrinated useful idiots controlled by dark wizards

funny when you open your eyes you actually see the truth
youtube.com/watch?v=6a31EWN7vKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4X5Z2RoOtA

Schizophrenia is a serious mental age and only gets worse as you age so you should really have yourself checked out, just saying.

eat a dick kike

our wizards are bending the matrix we will see you soon

Someone post the excerpts from the Talmud describing the Goyim, e.g. Jews can have sex with Goyim children as long as they are 3 years old or older, etc.

this is interesting. I actually really like this.

the universe is the elctro-magnet
conciousness is the ferro-fluid
creation is the current running through the electromagnet to make it a magnet
creation fractures the combined-conciousness into 'personalities'; individuals
when the magnet turns off, we all return to Ein Sof.

This is VERY jewish (kaballah). It's also very neon genesis.

you're probably right.

we've been fucking their plans forever...

Also interesting to point out; why does Earth have complex life and Mars seemingly does not?

Earth has a very-strong and steady magnetic field that deflects a mast majority of radiation and particles from the sun away from the Earth.

Mars might be getting too cooked with high-energy particles for life as complex as found on earth to evolve.

Egyptians and others knew about procession... I'm just saying.

The Talmud is fucking Sup Forums-tier. Image related. That's the level of autism this is on.

We dont hate you, idiot.

Yeah this guy is right, Jews are overrepresented in the media and government and not much else just by coincidence, they were overrepresented in the USSR government too by coincidence, also in the banks by coincidence, also all this anti-white and degenerate media which happens to be a produced by Jews is also just a coincidence, they're just thriving in a meritocracy by creating a monopoly on media in every country they can, but that's just by coincidence

Im pro-palestine and believe jews are unfairly oppressing the arabs that lived there before they flew in, do you still think im a JIDF shill?

fuck off yid

Real Jews don't even exist

These are khazar Jews and they're Satan's minstrels. They wrote the Talmud, highjacked the chosen people, and took over.

Suck my dick and call me Cowboy.

They're just all-in on their story that ordinary bronze age Jews can effortlessly capture, torture and slay literal Aryan gods. So keep that in mind if you ever try to cross them.

I read in the instruction manual that your small and hard parts pose a choking hazard. Otherwise it says to just bake you at 450 for 8-12 hours.

Coincidence that highest verbal IQ group is overrepresented in media and poltics?
Coincidence that blacks who are the best Athletes over overrepresented in Nfl, Nba, Football etc?

Show flag stormfag. dont be ashamed.

I agree Jews are overrepresented in media but that seems to be a result of many factors like libs and israel being a political ally of the west, with more support for jews means more help to israel means more excuses for the us to invade muslim countries.

Latvians were more overrepresented in the USSR than Jews, correlation doesnt mean causation, and theres some things in the theory like why Stalin gained total power that dont make sense to me. Looking at non-Sup Forums sources you see other discrepancies as well.

And yes they are thriving in a meritocracy, Jewish parents really value studying, or do you think Jewish doctors got their positions by nepotism?

Cry, bitch.

Well it certainly seems that way.
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI&bpctr=1512416699

If you're so smart, then why do you need our welfare dollars? Can't you figure out a way of not being a welfare parasite?

same reason niggers hate us - white people in the past rounded them up and made them actually work and be productive

That is literally not in Gitin 56a or b.
>mfw I take a 5 year Sup Forums break and everyone is somehow even more retarded

they will say nepotism. thats what those losers always do. they love to talk about the average IQ of blacks compare to whites, and say thats why white people are more successful. but when it comes to ashkenazi jews IQ comapre to white people they will say "IQ tests were invented by jews", or some shit

The semite hates the white man because at some point in history our ancestors were slaughtering their ancestors. This is a feud thats been going on longer than recorded history.
We were bigger, stronger, more adept at surviving harsh environments. As a result their numbers dwindled and they were forced to live as parasites on other peoples.

Its religion, culture, and tradition.
These things are all part of who the Jews are spiritually.

T. Kikeniggershekelsteinraycmixergoldberg

Not older, YOUNGER. It says having sex with a girl under 3 is like poking an eyeball with a finger; there are tears shed but it soon heals and is forgotten.

Let's not forget that the money that USA gives to Israel as security aid is allowed to be spent only on USA made military equipment. So, all the money comes back to USA when Israel buys military equipment from USA companies like Lockheed Martin etc...
In this way USA is increasing its spending on military production which in turn provides many jobs to USA workers. It infuses the relevant companies with more money, which they can spend on research and thus ensure USA military superiority. So, it's not a total waste of money from USA point of view. USA dont do favors to anyone.

We'll manage just fine without the Aid. We're a successful high tech country. Our GDP is high.
youtube.com/watch?v=Nn-_8IniOVk

Ashkenazim is a jewish meme
The ones in power are of the Roman/Khazar bloodline that started in 700AC when Leo the VI married a Khazar princess. This is where the Rothschild and Saxe-Gotha-Coburg come from as well as the other 11 family bloodlines. The lesser folks make up the 90% of the global Jewish population, they're not even Semitic just converts.

They feel that God betrayed them. After Babylon, they vowed to serve another master. They're going to learn the error of their ways.

Bingo

Yes, because you feel the need to prove you're not.

The shills, like you, always post and accuse people, like me, of schizophrenia.

You're really bad at this and I've got a small brick oven with your name on it. I'm gonna roast you using a can of sterno.

Here's your favorite Yeshua!

Only Jews aged 60+ vote markedly different than white people, though. Jews in Europe and Canada are actually more right wing than the white people there, too.

This is what they resort to

because they are terrified of the day when people realize who the 1% actually is.

>le may-may flag
>defending zio-kikes
>sweating profusely

>jew research center

I was exaggerating the schizophrenia part, but you honestly sound like 10 year olds on Youtube talking about the illuminati. I find it hard to believe the star of david is linked to the kaaba cube which is linked to saturn and therefore satanic worship. Or was Muhammad in on the Jew conspiracy too?

You’ve all got it wrong. Think about it. Even the Bible says it. The Jews have a covenant with God. They’re His chosen people... but what are they chosen for? If they’re chosen why have they been evicted from every country, chased out, slaughtered and allegedly burned and gassed? Why do so many suffer from a genetic disease that causes their body to fall apart at a cellular level, that can only be cured by a secret method in Israel? Why have they lost their homeland, city and very ethnicity? (Ashkenazis, they’re Khazar converts)

Because they are God’s chosen people. Chosen to suffer.

>Jesus boiled in hot semen and Christians boiled in shit

I... did not know that.

Weird wild stuff.

holy fucking shit leaf!, i've seen the light! jews do not control the banks, media, economies, or entire governments!

Wtf I love Jews now.

figure out on your own why i came to that decision, i know i didnt give evidence against it, i was just venting because im bored of it. if you want to see my reasons, refer to the other posts i made i.e. Now goodnight, believe in what you want to belive but dont deny others the right to make their own decisions.

Does it honestly matter?

We give Israel 2 bil. Even if they use 85% of that on military equipment then the situation becomes "we gave Israel $300,000,000 and free military equipment". How is that not leeching?

cuz muh ovens le never again

I can't comment on all that because I don't pass judgement on ideas I can neither prove nor disprove. And those ones make for interesting discussion which, for the moment, doesn't lead anywhere much. For me.

kek luv u israelanons