Is Sup Forums really that mad that a guy that's 1/8th black isn't for a race war

Is Sup Forums really that mad that a guy that's 1/8th black isn't for a race war

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FE5xX-PpZWY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No. A small subset of reddit-grade retards is mad that some literal who youtube personality doesn't share 100% of their beliefs.

I'm mad that he argues in such a dishonest way that he pretends to not know what a white person is.

I don’t get it myself

I’m 1/7th black and people just think I’m Italian or Spanish

get out nigboi

>1/8 black

w/out 23andme results i don't trust him saying that

I don't trust people who make a career out of insulting others but get pissy when someone banters back at them.

Is Sup Forums really mad that any normal person isn't for a race war? Yes, because Sup Forums is full of autismos and spergs.

Clearly we are when you make a post like yours you maple slurping faggot.

Leftist id pol opened Pandora’s box, gotta take the good with the bad now, it’s too late to go back !

Sargon is the political reformer the West has been anxiously waiting for since the days of Churchill The Great I.

Honestly this is getting abit tiring to see Pol tearing apart at one of the last vigils of western civilization just because it's the "hip" thing to be a contrarian. Maybe you guys need to do a little more growing up and reading to do before you can start pearl clutching about muh white genocide. You make yourselves look stupid and the fact you won't shut up make you enemies of true Individualism, the key component behind the success of West which you so much enjoy and claim to want to protect.

You obviously picked your side when the alt-right decided to turn into rightwing sjws. Enjoy your ideologically driven luncies, I will stick with the realists and pragmatists like Sargon who actually care and want to enact tangible change rather than larp on imageboards as stronk 14/88ers. You lot are fucking pathetic.

He's not black. He's shown his parents before and neither one was any darker than he is. He's just lying since liberals thing the less white you are, the better.

This bait is pretty decent.

LIBERALIST death squads when?

>I will stick with the realists and pragmatists like Sargon who actually care

youtube.com/watch?v=FE5xX-PpZWY

Enjoy living in no mans land, while the war is fought

Kek I can feel the butthurt from here my Chinese brethren

Antifa ?

>1 post by id
shillthread
sage

Doesn't care about white extinction.
Doesn't want to make a better world for his children.
Only cares about his own comfort.
That is why I don't like him.

i think jewish women should racemix with other races until the race doesnt exist anymore, also make jewish religion illegal. that way all their agenda dies off and everyone will live in happy, bullying free society.
Because they´re the enemy and liberal is a brainwashed tool of jewish supremacist. All terrorism has roots to zionists, so kill them all.

Actually i messed up, i forgot he formed that word last week. I dont know the name of the liberalist army bit here is their flag.

>E-celeb trash
You fuckers need your own board

Ok memeflag, you do know jewish heritage is matrilineal dont you ?

>that 1/8th black who tries to act like MLK

Sargon was a good ally post gamergate to 2016 election era, but now we met a fork in the road and it is past time to go our seperate ways. Farewell

People don't like Sargon right now because he's gone against one of the main underpinnings of alt right politics - racial self interest. He's always had radical centrist views but he never really confirmed he was ok with ethnic replacement until recently - due to having shitty hit pieces written about him calling him some gang leader of muh neonazi alt righters. He ended up saying that rights of the individual and muh free and open and fair society is more valuable then preserving race and culture.

Sargon was a ship passing in the night. He has a different agenda from the alt kike. And so do i

almost all of these celebrities are passing ships. None of them say anything important other than alerting retards that shit needs to happen, but they never give any plans of action besides meme responses such as marry and have kids and go to church xDDDdd. People need action and no-one is giving it.

With e celebs, Its all about the sheckles goy. They are useful idiots, until they are not.

DELETE THIS

Never gonna trust Italians now

Slash is black and jewish, i dont have a problem with him, because he doesnt play the oppression card.

this
quadroons are BASED

I still wouldnt let him marry my daughter

Slash needs to use his musically superior genome to strengthen his own race.

couldn't even beat kristie winters in a debate why does anyone take him seriously again?

Sargon makes a point or two, here and there but his videos are long winded, they could be 5 min long rather than 45 min.

Mad. No. Amused. Completely. He's making the same mistake Kraut made for the same reasons almost immediately after the fact. Sargons ego is completely shattered and his Comeuppance will be well deserved. Hopefully he can learn some humility.

Sargon is not as smart as he thinks he is.

>liberalist

anyone wanting a war is a fool or is extremely confident.

Doesnt matter whether you want it or not, its coming, be prepared, and pick the right side.

Niggers are not going to recognize Sargon as one of them.

>implying you'll ever breed

I don't give a fuck, I'm just here to stir the pot.

Too late

He’s not even amusing and he doesn’t even appreciate or acknowledge the systemic advantages he has. He just did a video full of sarcasm about how shitty the YouTube comment section was for one of his videos and he doesn’t even pay lip service to the fact that a ton of spicy take downs got automatically removed by kiketube.

Anuddah one bites the dust, oy vey

after Enoch embarrasses him that will be the end of it for me. I fully realize he just wants to use the Alt Right to fuel his dying shekel train and is ultimately not worth the time.

>it's another why does Sup Forums no longer like this e-celeb with no evidence Sup Forums ever cared about them one way or the other to begin with thread

Yeah, the fraction keeps getting smaller and smaller

Why are you faggots creating unnecessary enemies.

Satire isn't bait, retard.

Yeah I want Enoch to ask Sargon how many free speech legal cases he’s won.

I don't care too much. Sargon made good points about SJWs and progressives. He should have just kept with that. The way he started talking to the Alt-right after they didn't want to become Alt_Right_SJWs at his suggestion was just rude and stupid. I take Sargon seriously after he misrepresented White Identitarianism and said that he didn't care if whites die out.

I would not be surprised if he is getting paid to fight the Alt-Right, it seem like E-celebs get offered money for stuff like that.

I think he really believes he can take down the Alt-Right, which is hubris. I will watch the Enoch debate but then I'm done with the skeptic Drama .

I hope Mike calls him a pudgy british weirdo to his face at some point for the memes

>I take Sargon seriously
*I can't take Sargon seriously

Sargon is left leaning centralist in my eye
he's okay for the most part. no other opinion outside of that.

Lauren southern is better in the sense that she thinks and researches the topic shes on first , he's a amateur "skeptic" even the ex sjw shoe-on head and her husband Armored scepkic do research of their own first.

sagon tends to rattle on about things and likes useing personal attacks a bit too much.

What are you nigging about, you don't need a reason to hate all e-celebs nigger.

t. comment is the same thing he's complaining about

>liberalist

Yeah, he's fascinatingly bad at being "clever and evasive".
It's not within his skillset to argue outside verifiable facts using rhetorical feints and bluffing.

And it's not what his audience goes to him for anyway.
There are enough talented bullshitters out there,
and that's not Sargon's "brand".

It's more irritating that the alt-right claims that "well everyone just knows" as an actual argument for why race is a concrete metric.
Yes, anyone can look at a person and say that they have different features. No fucking shit. The question is where are the lines between the racial categories we're choosing to use, and who those categories specifically?

how the fuck did you get that out of my comment you memeflag pajeet?

no one from Sup Forums has the fucking cojones to follow up on this idiotic talk of race war. y'all would get your pasty asses murdered if you even tried.

>y'all would get your pasty asses murdered if you even tried

>tfw fought in rwanda, tanzania, malayasia and in east timor

>thinking i'll fight for the jude in a "race war" for isreal

You wish bitch

ex vetern