It's settled then

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/01/20/these-are-the-worlds-best-countries-sorry-america-youre-number-4/?utm_term=.36ea8a66ea1d

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QaZUyGFilrk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oy gevalt! we need to add more diversity if we're to get back to number one.

Is this ranking on the good goy Israel approved countries? I'd like it if we dropped down that list.

>have best country in the world
>ruin it by replacing yourselves with subhumans
I don't get it

some fill me in. why should i care what they think?

Archive pls

>spain
>brazil
only 3 citizenships I'd want-- swiss, norway, iceland-- not on list. nigger, please. sage.

Other than the USA they are all mono ethnic

its america who is ruining my country, because of competition. Varg confirmed my theory

youtube.com/watch?v=QaZUyGFilrk

>cultural influence
>USA only #3

Every single person not from America knows that is total bullshit. THe entire world revolves around us and the various sycophants trying to get in on the party.

USA is the World.

>SORRY america
>teehee

This reads like the mind of a puta teenager kike. Como fucking odio a estos napias.

>USA is the World.
and the west has been declining ever since this became true

Americans WATCH OUT!

>white country
>white country
>white country
>white country

>what is ethnocentrism

what a retarded article

and guess what? I typed all that before I even clicked on the article

>THe entire world revolves around us
most people hate america. and most europeans see america as inferior. they have no real culture. their 'culture' is literally mutt. tons of cultures mixed into one.

very high crime rates an generally dirty country.
sure you have millitary power but thats it. most people dont see you as a world leader.

>THe entire world revolves around us
spic/reatard, this one is shit but if I were landing from moon for first time and cold choose between a life in switzerland, norway, or ZOG, I'd take former 2 any day. This place is way too full of jews and mutts and getting worse by day. Brazil tier in 15 years.

You allow it happen. Sorry ask your average German. They want the immigrates. Even if America had a hand it you fucks still allowed it to happen. At the end of the day you gotta blame yourself.

Just like how we are to blame for not building a wall 60 years ago. Reap what you sow.

Are you fucking pulling off a Hillary Cilnton right now?

Do Germans really have the arrogance to think the EU will be running the show if America steps down? You guys can't even get Poland and Hungary to do what you want them to do and you expect to be leaders of the world?

Best? Still America1v1 us Germany and see
To be fair tho we stole all your German scientists and that is what made us great (and anglo blood)

>most people hate america
you leftist vermin can get tens of thousands to literally trash an entire city over commie leftist bullshit, but things that actually matter (shutting down rammstein, stopping islamic invasion, mass rape/molestation) not a peep. There are no spartans left in sparta, no germans left in germany.

we create half of the world's pop culture, you german faggot
We have the best comedians, the best doctors, the best scientists, the best movies, bands, a third of the video games, all the tech giants.

Oy vey I've been found out

>rammstein
what? the band?

>“Just as we have done with universities, hospitals and other institutions, our Best Countries portal will be a global homepage for stories and data to help citizens, business leaders and governments evaluate performance in a rapidly changing world,” (((Mortimer B. Zuckerman))), chairman and editor-in-chief of U.S. News, said in a statement. The publication is known the world over for many of its rankings.

What are these kikes ranking by? South Korea and Brazil are on the same level? LOL?

Poland does exactly what merkel wants them to do. merkel needs a reason to officially establish the EU army. how do you accomplish that? when one of your members becomes 'fascist' and you need to 'free' them from 'fascism'.

poland is a puppet that does exactly what we want them to do. disobey. so we can take them over and every EU country thinks thats justified and wont interfere. because they are ebil bigots. you will see.

lol you are actually fucking Autistic, aren't you?
White Americans have a very strong Anglo Saxon culture, which you wouldn't know because youre an Autist on the internet whose never been to America.
Our high crime rates are due in large parts to minorities, such as homicide rates being 50% African American.
Our country is one of the most beautiful in the world, rivaling the green pastures of the Rhine and the valleys of the Alpes.
Everyone sees us as the world leader, and we are. You are living in la la denial land. Kill yourself.

How is UK top 3?

>Top 5 is literally the USA + the four most cucked countries on the planet
>Brazil even on the list
Kek

>Poland does exactly what merkel wants them to do.
>poland is a puppet that does exactly what we want them to do.
if you're an actual german you're an embarrassment.

Best countries for illegals to rape?

>The Washington Post

Figures. Seriously.

you dont have any anglo culture. most of your culture used to be german, but now its just mutt.

>you are actually fucking Autistic
>50% African American.
Use NIGGER/SPIC or leave.

LOL bruh are you trolling or are you Autistic?

Wow the whiter a country is the better! What a revelation!

I don't know. I love my country (or at least the ever shrinking non-cucked parts of it) but we definitely have a lot to sort out before we are in top 10 material.

You're a fucking idiot if you are proud of anything we have done in the last 20 years to the world. I don't feel like this is my country anymore. I do not feel "at home" here anymore.

>Muslims
>Chinks
>Indians
>>white

Gee. Thank you for telling us, Jeff Bezos.

>Implying Krautism is a weakness

All with a lower % of shitskins. Mi fa davvero pensare.

and not a single slavic country.

Leave then you faggot.

That's not an argument you fucking nigger

>subjective list
>uses it as canon
this what's always wrong you germany why can't you just be normal and allow them to have fun and have their own opinions
i truly hate you germany, you are worst part of human history, a fucking mistake

>Niraj Chokshi
And that is where it began.

>we're not on the list
phew, dodged a bullet there

you just dont understand german humor.

Updated

>Canada

It's minus fucking 30 right now, I can't fucking do this anymore, no one deserve being trapped in this frozen hellhole. Seriously evaluating moving to another warmer but shittier country to get away from the ice and snow.

>german
>humour
choose one

Your radio stations play our music. Your cinemas show our films. You post on our websites. You speak my language but I have no reason to ever learn yours.

Pakis make us great again

wrong. that is not how you do it.

you do it by manufacturing a refugee crisis and then needed an army to police the EU as immigration law is of EU juristicion.

its a similar same game as played by Obama and the democrats; 1. immigration is ONLY in federal juristiction
2. no state/local enforcement
3. ok, now we don't enforce the federal immigration law and call it prosectorial discresion.
4. pleb-party, on us
5. martial law

Number 4 ain't that bad considering the economic regression in the USA

>Germany
>Canada
>Britain
Is this a joke?

>Your radio stations play our music. Your cinemas show our films. You post on our websites
Dumbfuck, it's not a measure of Jewish destructive cultural poison. The list is a joke, but for all the wrong reasons. It should be based on: "if you could be a random middle class person in any country, which would you pick?" I'd pick Switzerland, Norway, San Marino, Liechtenstein, Iceland. I don't think one made that list, it's fucking retarded. You sound like the stereotype fat jew-worshipping "ZOG has more cruise missiles..."

top 3 best countries should take in all of the rapefugees.

>Poll casually done in Germany
>Brazil somehow in

That's because we have niggers. They fuck everything up beyond your wildest imagination.

Also
>Spain and China in the list too

The fact that America places anywhere on a list determined by WaPo mystery meat and their readership is worrying to me.
It should worry you too, Goymany.

there should be no way america is in the top 10.
unless best country only considers white neighbourhoods

>Your radio stations play our music. Your cinemas show our films
Jewish films and Jewish music. Don't brag about a hostile foreign ethnic group pretending to be us.

these are the best countries for shitskins
and retards like op are proud of this

they should have written the article in any language, save english

>this isn't the best country
>but i wont move to a 'better' one
okay kike

It shows perception. Majority of voters probably haven't even been to these countries. Australia used to be great. It's borderline shit hole now and will be a fully fledged shit hole within a decade.

At least you're getting colonized by chinks and not Semites or mestizos.

So I watched the video in the article
>#5 Sweden
>Refugees account for 10% of the population
Gee Golly wonder how many rapes that title cost.

Seriously, it's just such an arbitrarily ridiculous list. Ireland is below China? Like, what?!

Abortion allowed in China.

T. Still occupied ~75 years later

I don't really have a problem with that honestly. I'd rather hang out with Irishmen than Chinese but the Chinese hate niggers and the Irish have an Indian PM.

SEE EVERYONE?!?
NUMBER FOUR
F
O
U
R
STOP COMING HERE

>WaPo
kys hans
>in all fields

ugh. fuck that noise

Okay but if they're ranking by how much a country hates niggers then why is Germany at the top. There's no country on earth that bows to the altar of Afroworship more than this shithole

Good, everyone should get into the #1 country and stop coming to America.

Just the fact that most Europeans have an opinion on the subject proves the point. Most Americans can’t find your country on a map. Totally irrelevant third world shit hole. When we flatten you again I hope we make it a point to bomb every two story building to dust just to fuck with you.

Oh good!!!

Germany, please take our 38,000,000 niggers!! They'll have a better life out of our shithole!!

>Australia below all those shitholes

hahahahaha
you cunts are taking the piss arent ya

Fuck me
>also sage for gay article

Aside from Sweden the top countries seem to be the largest Muslim shitholes.

A M E R I C A N E X C E P T I O N A L I S M

nice headline, can these people really even be called journalists anymore

>canada
>germany
>sweden

2 out of those three are the new rape capitals of the world, the other is a fucking leaf.

Germany shouldn't be a country in first place

What rank is Haiti?

All these butt blasted mutt burgers holy shit

Meh. Fuck Cucknada. Most Brits have gay accents

KEK. None of them are mono-ethnic. Have you ever been to Canada? Plenty of Viets up there. Germany was White when I lived there back in the 80s. I'm not sure about now. UK is almost as multikulti as we are. They just have way Injun Sand Niggers than we do and their niggers also sound like gay faggots.

the difference is we still have guns. Germs and Swedes do not.

>based on surveys
top kek

Shithole rank.

Ha, this basically shows shithole countries.
Where numbers are African countries and Haiti?