CAN'T STOP THE PROGRESS!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dOUi_WB1zM8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

someone needs to update the state of liberty to say
"fuck off, we're full"

I AM IMPOTENT

they're just pushing us towards a more drastic option I hope they realize

Correct, CNN. Only violence will. Lefties have forgotten where power comes from, in the end: the barrel of a gun.

Sometimes I wish this board was Medieval England so that we could stop giving out cheap (you).

if only

>CNN
im not gonna waste my life on this liberal dogshit
i wish someone would behead you fake news posting zionist shitheads

FPBP

Daily reminder that Cnn’s Average viewer is 68 and Youtubers like Styx and Paul Joseph Watson get more views per day than that entire orginization

>wild card line, you're on the air

Fuck off we're full

>cnn

This. The left is leading us into a civil war. Fuck.

Soon

you came to the wrong neighborhood nigger

If get, a nuclear chimp out riot will engulf 56%istan

I went to an elementary school today in the Midwest. The darkened faces are everywhere. There are no more White children.

a final solution is needed

The SA was anything but straight

>OP frightened
Chill nigga I'm not the one even remotely afraid

The end of the Kali Yuga is coming my brothers. The world will soon be liberated from evil.

Where are these racist rallies

CNN doesn't usually make Huffington Post-tier articles like this. Is this fake?

I see white kids all the time where I live. It must be the Mormons though.

I am on the west coast and if you even drive buy a school it is all Mexicans now.

I am not even kidding for every 1 white kid there is 3 Mexicans.

kys libcapfag

WOW. It's not an opinion piece! They've given up all pretense of even-handedness!

yep

Mainstream Media: "We will Genocide you, Oppress you, and their is nothing that you can do to change that"
Boy i fucking wonder why the Alt-Right is gaining ground.

this. Name one time in human history population replacement has ever gone over peacefully.

I just don't understand how blue pilled can think it's possibly good thing, there's only thus far you can swallow that bullshit

throughout History multicultural societies have simply not created anything but genocide and displacement.

i would unironically go for communism over multiculturalism.

and not to mention the library of jewish quotes you can pull up talking about using immigration to destablize/genocide/displace Europeans.

its pure jealousy from sons of the devil.

Then why are they so scared of Trump?

Stop caring about what white people think

hiding is never the answer. you should store this up in your rage container for the Day.

Nope, but a wall and more strict immigration laws will.

>America is changing, Bigoted slurs, immigration bans and racist rallies can't change that.

CNN is right.
We need to get the cattle cars.

>thinking there's a difference

All those things worked pretty well in Germany circa 1930. Is that why they're so insistent that they won't help now?

guys i'm starting to think that maybe CNN isn't impartial

'cause nigger girls will always be exploited by jews

Yeah, but ICE and immigration changes can

No shit... This country is already barely half white. We are where Brazil was 50 years ago.

>CNN pushing for a race war every day.

I cant wait till they get what they want. I bet they all jump on the first flight to Germany/UK.

we should build an actual holocaust roller coaster this time.

wew

Spooky

Because he's clean and he tells the truth.

Anyone with any sense or life experience can relate to what he says. Which means means he gains traction through his time office rather than loses it as most manufactured leaders do.

Beautiful pic

oh yeah i know, but if it "can't be stopped" why would Trump scare them

Because their ratings have gone up 30%+ since Trump entered the political realm. It is all a show

they are all rich and live in 100% white gated communities.

they will not suffer the consequences of their actions.

>tfw le 100% face

Reroll

I have to drive past my old elementary school every day.

When I was a kid my mom would joke about how easy I was to spot in crowd of kids because I was the only one with dark hair. Now all of the kids at the school are niggers.

>CNN doesn't usually make Huffington Post-tier articles

youtube.com/watch?v=dOUi_WB1zM8

theres enough white people to keep america great again

race traitors please leave

>tfw if trump loses 2020 its all over lads
Fuck it time to drop all my mindless hobbies of vidya and the occasional anime. Gonna take up getting fit, stocking guns, and reading print maps, and how to read peoples body languages. Time to work on the ultimate SHTF plan.

kek underrated

When???

You people stand in the way of progress all the time. You've just changed the meaning of progress over time. From progress to degeneracy. We're no longer going forwards. We have gone backwards in almost every social and economic regard. You are weak and you know it. Your time will come and you will not be spared.

soon my bruddas

Didn't want to make a thread just for it but damn if this isn't a good one. Yea America is changing.

My roommate has a kidney infection and was told if she has a fever she needs to come in for immediate surgery. This is at the state hospital. Let me show you how great immigrants are.

>Mexican nurse. No english.
>waiting room for the ER looks like a refugee camp
>black hobos
>Mexicans with 16+ family each taking a seat.
>Half Mexican part black. 7 white paitents.
>Er wait is 13 hours.

I go in to emergency and not seen for 30 min as my roommate cries in pain. I demand to speak with the charge nurse. White 40 with bad life choices. Ask why people with a cough and sniffles are being seen first. She blows it off. She does process us though.

We wait for 7 hours all while I chew them out. After threatening a lawsuit for neglect they push my roommate into the back for labs. 2 hours until she is given an IV and no pain meds. We finally left after the black nurse refuses to give her pain meds (she has a prescription for oxy) and I over heard her talking to another nurse that we should be seen later. Literal Standard of care violation.

Now my roommate has septic shock and is hospitalized in a for profit hospital with good caring, white nurses.

Pol. I'm seething. These spice will allow my best friend to die rather than accept their fucking responsibility. America sure is great.

>the absolute state of CNN

Literal tears of joy

We are basically Brazil but worse because we have spics

We need a final solution to end this madness

The holocaust only did the damage it did because the target was a few percentage points... how do you intend to kill 49% of the population without totally destroying the economy?

Are we just going to go back to being a timocracy and only let white men who own land vote again or get rid of the voting thing altogether and run this country like Russia?

wewlad

Their demoralization tactics won't work. And if they keep it up, we'll kill them all.

Weimerica is now.

CNN.....

>We're watering down your nation goyim

Ah fuck the economy, something are more important

I literally pray for this

Great news, can't wait for the whole country to turn into Detroit.

But how do you even logistically kill over 40% of the population and get enough people to agree to do that?

I'm just not seeing it. Nuking the coastal cities is one step in the right direction, but you have tons of minorities dispersed in suburbs and rural areas as well.

Immigration bans and violent pogroms might though

I'm waiting for em if they flee to uk .
Bro iv got ya back

Well that'll probably redpill your roommate

A white ethnostate United States is not a realistic option.
A white ethnostate carved out of some part of the United States, now that is plausible.

They said we couldn't elect Trump. We did.
They say we can't get rid of the niggers. Watch us.

Nigga I work at a hospital and you fuckers are annoying as fuck. If your friend has no insurance then she deserves to die with them. Fuck you, You entitled fucks. If you want good service don't go to a state hospital you worthless rat.

You have my rifle.

Yeah, you're right. I guess we'll just have to pull out the rifles and purge you fucks off the face of the Earth.

>mfw in my lifetime I will get to murder leftists in the street with a hatchet as payback for all the hell that they have brought down on my nation, my race, and my family

This isn't a Turner Diaries novel, you're already fucked if you think a 2nd Holocaust is ever coming.

Lol you don't kill them, you balkanize the US and create ethnostates. Your argument is retarded.

>Oy Vey!!! Goyim the plague on the Statue of Liberty (((The New Colossus))) written by literal Zionist (((Emma Lazarus))) says you are to take the "Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses".

see

I'll make it happen.
We all will.

you're right it'll be the first

Unironically thinking this could ever happen in Amerimuttia, fucking kek

California I choose you.