The Reason You Fight

Hello Sup Forums, I'd like to share something with you. This is a message for all of you. You've brought a lot to my life so it’s only right that I try to give some of it back. Please let me tell you a story, I'll try to make it short but it probably won’t be.

I was born in a tiny town in northern Michigan on the exact same day as the love of my life. We fell in love, and left our town to face the greater world together. This is the story of how I killed her.

I was raised in a quiet, Christian home in the middle of the woods with a loving mother and a stern but proud father. I gave them hell as a child constantly finding new ways to get into trouble, but in my mother’s watchful gaze I was well taken care of. My father and I had a challenging relationship as, in my foolishness, I would often contest his commands or expectations of me.I was homeschooled in a rural farmhouse, without Internet or Television for the first eleven years of my life, but when I reached the limit of what my father could teach me my parents decided to send me to school in town.

I did not do well in school. My father's style of teaching was very interactive and engaging and would often take place in a variety settings. I learned to do arithmetic by counting the number of cut logs in the shed as he came back and forth with the tractor, I learned about the planets with my grandfather's telescope pointed up at the night sky with my mother. I was not able to learn in this new way. Only a few months in and very near to failing, I was beginning to think that it was me who had the problem. I felt like I was so much dumber than these city kids with their fancy cars and clothes. I started hating them for it, hating them for being better than me and for leaving me to fail on my own. The only thing I would get from them were sideways glances and furtive whispers. I came to school alone, worked alone, ate alone, and left alone. I was shit at school and I didn't care about trying. It seemed there was nothing to do but fail. Then I met her, we'll call her Anonette

I got in a fight with one of the boys at the school because he thought I "looked at his girlfriend" which i did. when confronted about it I simply confirmed that I had and said "that a crime" he was one of those jocky, football types and he did not appreciate my response. Now, you must understand that I was basically socially retarded at this point and I had no idea that this might piss him off. He beat the absolute shit out of me. After the fight I was laying in the hallway contemplating my mistake when anonette came up to me and asked me if i wanted some water, I basically told her to fuck off and went back to brooding. Two minutes later she came back with a glass of water and some bandages. This time I literally told her to fuck off. She pushed my shoulder to the side so I was facing her, looked right into my eyes and said "stop it, I know you want my help." Then I was in love.
I remember thinking that her eyes looked the way I imagined a crystalized summer day would look. all of the happiness and freedom and joy a person could possibly wish for frozen into something you could hold in your hand, Impossibly blue like the very top of the sky. After that day I had to care about school. I bought a ton of books, worked my ass off, passed the grade i was in and then the next. Anonette and I became study partners, I immediately fell into the friend zone. I was just an extra in her life but she was my only friend, the only person I would talk to, and the only person who I cared about. But I was worse than beta, the absolute bottom of the pile. I was fine enough looking and i had a good build from a life of farm work but I knew she didn't think of me the way I wanted her to. so I bided my time, getting as close to her as I could and working on myself as I did. Making myself into someone she would want. Years passed this way, so close to her but so far away.

Day before my birthday there was a power outage at the school and everyone was sent home a bit early. I had stayed a bit later to finish up a chemistry poster I was working on and Anonette was drawing for her art final. We were about seventeen at this point and she was comfortable with me although we were not close. The art teacher was chill and allowed us to stay as long as we wanted as long as we cleared it with the janitor. The art room was well enough lit but the halls were dark and the janitor's office was on the other side of the building so we "forgot" to ask permission to stay late. We got carried away talking and stayed later than we thought we would. The janitor subsequently locks us in. Anonette gets a little bit nervous and I try to calm her down, I tell her that the school is built into a hill and that there’s a window up the stairs and down the hall that will get us out on ground level, the rest would be a drop. Only problem Is hallways are pitch black and Anonette hates the dark. I swallow my spaghetti and say "ANONETTEPLEASETAKEMYHAND"

she just looks at me for a minute, and then offers her hand. I lead her up the stairs and down the hall to the window. Open the lack and climb out, she takes my hand one last time and I pull her out. The sun is just setting up on the hill and the whole valley is glowing red with its light. I joke about getting her a spelunking trip tickets for her next birthday. She says "That's going to be hard considering it's tomorrow" *pause* "Mine too." It felt like magic, pol. according to her, she started liking me then.
First we were friends, then we were best friends, then we were lovers. We spent our highschool years happy in each-other's company and we grew together into better, stronger people. She had a drug addled, deadbeat, snow-nigger for a dad and an overworked mom so my parents brought her in as part of the family. My father's job was to police us young stupid kids so our relationship was somewhat adversarial but in our own way we communicated our appreciation for him. I graduated highschool at the top of my class and decided to go on to college to study medicine (pre-med) she chose psychology at the same school. I proposed to her on a summer evening, red like the one out on that hill and she said yes. We drove down together to some cesspool city in Ohio to finally see the "real world"
Through it all there was one part of myself that I didn't share with her. It was you Sup Forums. You shaped my political beliefs, but the culture here was too harsh for her to understand. She was just a bit too sensitive. Her father had sexually abused her when she was young and she had some really deep issues because of it. Depression, anxiety, the works. She was very sweet and kind and empathetic, it was the reason she helped me all those years ago, but I knew it meant she would never understand you.
I'm sure you know where this is going.
College changed everything.

I took the redpill, she took the bluepill.
Things happen fast now.
Her orientation course was some toxic shit called "real talk about race" I chose a STEM one. There were literally no coloreds in our town so i think she just wanted to learn about them.
She learned about white privilege, male privilege, Patriarchy, Intersectionality, The doctrine of the left.
She started acting differently around me, first distrustful, then angry. I tried to ask her about It but she would not entertain discussion.
She started seeing me less and less, we were very busy but this was something else, she was drifting away.
She started attending rallies and protests with her friends, most insufferable group of spoiled cunts I had ever seen. I would ask her about It but she would either be elusive or if i confronted her she would get angry in a way i had never seen before. I had an rebuttal to each and every one of her talking points and it pissed her off. she told me she wanted to be good at something, to know something better than me.
I realized she was attributing things to me that her dad had done to her, starting to think of men as a collective.

after a particularly bad fight she said she "wanted a break" i told her that I didn't know what that meant for our relationship and that we either loved each-other or we didn't. She looked at me for a long time and said "Fine" and walked away.
The next day she knocked on my door and gave me back the ring. Not a word spoken. Slammed the door.
It was a hard break.
I spent a lot of time in my lab.
I couldn't believe that after four happy years of being together she could just walk away. I tried to make it up to her, to appeal to anything we still had but she wouldn't listen.
She was angry now, angry at the world.
She dyed her hair and covered her beautiful skin with obscene tattoos. I could only watch as she started and lead organizations that promoted the tyranny of "diversity" and as she added an ever increasing list of ists and isms to her profiles.
I missed her so much, I had still hoped she would come back to me someday, after she was done being angry.
Last week there was a Immigration rally at our school, all the familiar degeneracy at our school comes out. I have a job managing the space so I have to sit through it.
Fuck me.
Halfway through the night, Anonette comes out to announce prize winners from the raffle.
BIG FUCKING CHIMP ON HER ARM.
Stares at her ass the entire speech.
Nice.
After speech the two head back to the rows hand in hand, making out before the last act even starts.
I bail on my job and head back to my dorm for the night.

The next morning I awoke to the sound of sirens. I didn't think much of it. Went on with my day, on the way down the stairs campus security officers barrel past me up onto the third floor. the floor where anonette stays. I make it down to the lobby an I am almost out of the doors when I hear someone whisper her name. "Anonette... Oh, It was Her?"
A knot forms In my stomach.
I turn around and start asking questions.

The chimp took Anonette home, drugged her, raped her, and threw her out. She stumbled back to her dorm and when she woke up and realized what had happened she killed herself. Overdosed on painkillers. Her roommate found her body in the morning and called security.
There was a note. It said, "Don't remember me like this. Pretend we never left home. I love you, user."
The chimp was investigated but was acquitted despite the evidence. His troupe was apparently related to the mutt judge and thus justice was never an option. Her father did not attend her funeral, but each and every histrionic bitch she met bawled oily tears about what a strong woman she was and how she was their closest dearest friend.
Most left before the ceremony was over.

I have arranged for the chimp to be put down, I have arranged an end for her father and I have ensured that each and every radical scumfuck that filled her head with poison will pay for what they did. But I am not free of sin.
You would have saved her, and I didn't share you.
I know there's nothing left for me. There is no moving on from this. I've done what I needed to do. Now it's time.
It's supposed to rain tomorrow. A cold hard rain, almost snow. The rain here reminds me of the way it rains in the summer back home. we used to love to walk in the rain.
I can't live like this
Sup Forums,
Keep Fighting for me. please make memes for the normies, be kind and gentle to them, try to save them. Make war with the ideologues destroying our world, try to save what you can. But most importantly make Anons with the courage to hold to their ideals and share them with the people who are most important to them. You may get rejected, you may even be hated, But they have to hear, Sup Forums.
With my sincere respect,
-JH

This is really dark, OP. Don't do it.

Just dont get caught bruv.

fig if fruit

You should get out of the country soon or pull some thick strings if you're putting yourself on the map like this.

Godspeed OP

Op. If you die now, you will miss our race and it's glorious return to power in the future. You will miss the battles, the heroic actions, the daunting speeches and passionate guts we pour into our campaign to regain our honour.

If you so wish to continue. Do so. Every man has to make his own decisions.

If this is true, I'm sorry user.

I'll be joining you as soon as I finish raising my daughter.

There is a such thing as single fathers, and let me tell you, in order to win that title you have to lose a lot.

Good luck user hope the chimp suffers

He left with trips, this is keks way of telling you not to do it OP, you are wasting your life on a chimp nigger and a worthless pile of shit. Think about it, what value do they have to the world? Absolutely none, you wasting your life, your hard worked life, the life you worked to get to Anonette would be for nothing. Are you really ready to risk it all because of some nigger and wigger dad? I say don't do it user, instead push forward, and do not stop. There will be a retribution in time brother, and we are all waiting for it. Do not let this depression overcome you. And if you won't listen to reason then God speed user, give em hell.

t. Abuse victim of a divorced family pushing through even when those who I loved died

Never Forgive. Never Forget.

Fiction I am sure but... She made her choice and it was a poor one. Still, her choice wasn't you. You are trying to be powerful when she was telling you the whole time you had no power to her. Trying to be the white knight for an image of a person you saw through rose colored glasses. You saw a princess when she was really just an everyday skank. You didn't have much reference of personhood or womanhood to go by. She didn't deserve what she got but you are delusional to think she occupied rarified air anywhere but in your underexposed mind.
Cut the crap. Go get a wife. Learn the difference between a whore and a housewife. Stop playing God. You are not even close.
Good fiction writer.

Forgive them

Pretty much this

The numbers check out. God speed brother. I'd advise against it but I can see where you're coming from. I'm sorry is all I can say.

Just wait 5 years. Then one night, when the nigger is out doing nigger things, just walk up and pump his belly full of lead from a shitty wheel gun. Or DC sniper him from across the Footlocker parking lot. Or firebomb his section 8 housing apartment complex on black jesus jr. day and take him, a dozen other shitskins and coal burners out too. Or RC car car bomb him. Or put on a bed sheet, scream allah ackbar and acid attack him. Or make a mail bomb, put it in front of his door and ring the bell.

Fuck being obvious. Make the niggers, jews, pigs and leftists work to burn a white man.

Martyrdom, I will never forget you JF.

I call bullsheeeeiiiittttt
>narrated by Morgan freeman

Go out the way you were meant to user, a fiery glory. Do some prepping, take your time. Don't let them suspect it. Go down south, go to Detroit, Go somewhere and just unload as much as you can into those apes.

Gore the matador not the cape. Chimps can't do anything without their masters. Patience, we'll have tanks rolling through Harvard Yard when the time comes.

You should stay and fight user... that’s some pretty good shit the people need to hear your voice.

You're going to destroy yourself over a few degenerates that will be replaced tomorrow by a plethora of welfare queens. If you're truly committed then you will improve yourself. You will become a respectable person that knows his shit. You will become financially sustainable. You will become a person that people admire and point to as an example. You will build up a network of relationships and connections that will give you power. Then you will run for political office. You will campaign on immigration and when you get elected you will write legislation that will prevent millions and millions of degenerates and shitskins from infecting this great nation. You will go against the Zionist Jew and he will try and destroy you, but you will be too strong for him because your confidence in yourself and your abilities, honed by your righteous rage, will be too much for the Kike to overcome. Then you will retire and die knowing that you quite literally had a multi-generational affect on Western Civilization and that you single-handedly saved the lives of millions of white children by keeping out the shitskin hordes that would have been let in if not for you legislation keeping them out.

Godspeed user, you know what to do.

You're glowing, CIA Nigger.

this is too long for me to read but I hope you make the right decision good luck

>fight
>shitpost on an anonymous imageboard

pick one

DON'T DO IT OP

IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO START OVER

YOU CAN MAKE THINGS RIGHT!

fucking checked. OP, you do what you have to do, but don't you fucking get caught. You're a smart man. And the rage you feel is indispensable for building a better world. You think Sup Forums could have saved your gf but you know that she never would have listened, it only would've steeled her resolve. Hell, if she knew about Sup Forums she might never have written you the farewell letter.

Live to fight another day I say.

>Blames everyone but the woman

She allowed herself to be brainwashed by leftist bullshit and you weren't brave enough to show her the other way. The nigger only did that which is in his nature, you don't fault animals for that. Ultimately it's neither your fault nor the niggers. It's her fault. Suicide is the most selfish thing a person can do.

>itt: things that never happened
>in all fields

Don't do it op.

But if you do, good luck and godspeed

I am adding my voice to the many others who advise you to postpone revenge and stay in the fight with us. We need you.

Moving story if true. I hope you find your peace.

This

damn OP, do what must be done, do not hesitate, show no mercy.

But remember 70u c4n+ +r4c3 $#0+6un p3113+$

Godspeed brother

bump. good read.

God. That's a sad one. Sorry to hear that.

Hang in there, man. The future could still hold something beautiful for you.

Moral of the story is, don't ever fall for a childrape victim.

Neck yourself.

Gl. We are rooting for you.

see you user, western civilization won't go down without a fight, we won't let it. the ideologues will lose.

Godspeed

someone screencap this so when he gets caught we can have a side-by-side with dailymail

>soonly doodly

>t. childrape victim
fuck off

ITT: OP (fag) caring too much about some nog and some roastie jfc get yourself together man. who literally gives one flying fuck

>story of how I killed her
>I was raised in a quiet, Christian...
stopped here because op is faggot kike and rest is typical jewish story crafted to spew disgust, despair, depression in the style of Chuck Palahniuk who wrote some sick shit about bowels sucked into swimming pool filter. classic jewish mental illlnes