Why isnt Sup Forums blocked in germany?

Don't they censor goddamn everything that could allow your actual history to come to light?

I would think that Sup Forums is a huge threat to them

Germans are trained to self-censor. They are fully indoctrinated into the "wrongthink" culture.

you realise this one board is the only one dedicated to closet racists you fucking newfag nerd, sage

now go back to plebbit

>meme flag

>pleb

Really?

Fine let me rephrase. Why isn't Sup Forums blocked?

Also show me your real flag, bet you wont.

I have a question about Sup Forums
If there's no way to change your name, and there's no ID's, so everyone is just an user...
How do you know who is who? Serious question, btw...

>self trained

maybe at this point but not originally

You don't as far as i can tell.

Sup Forums has sucked for a while now so who cares

i'm african canadian

I think Sup Forums is completely inane bullshit that is beneath a government agency from investigating, but perhaps were all surveilled and known. these western countries are sharing intelligence with each other so who knows.

There's a star of David hidden under there in reality

Not hard to prove me wrong

Government "consitutional protection" agents are probably middle-aged cat ladies and soyboys. I think they mostly focus on German-speaking material and Sup Forums hasn't really been on their radar. Not saying it never will be censored, but as of now it hasn't been.

How big will it have to become for it to be censored?

Der Spiegel has mentioned Kraut/pol/, so they would know

it's already the largest board on Sup Forums by quite a bit

cuz then only the non faggots from germany would be able to post here

That doesn't really answer the question

Get raked (((leaf)))

get out nigger commie

I don't know, maybe it's not a question of how big it will have to become but rather a question of generational shift within the agency. Maybe younger cat ladies will recognize shitposting Anime-Nazism as the true threat to the liberal democratic constituional social order it represents.

Tripcodes

Actual blocking of websites would be unprecedented, all they do as of know is take down posts on normie sites and prosecute retards posting under their real names.

Germany isn't really that bad since they still have the AfD party and I have a feeling the eternal Austria will drag them out of the mud again.

Concerning censorship, expect it only if right wing terrorism ever actually becomes a threat and not a boogeyman or if Merkle doesn't want to get meme'd on.

Interesting insight. Show flag. I'd love to hear that Germans think this way.

He's not wrong. I don't know if Austria will pull us out, but our politics is going the same way as theirs: an ever shrinking grand coalition until the conservatives are forced to work with the ebil nadsis.

Think reunification of Germany and Austria will ever happen again?

Muslim countries are too busy genocideing the natives.

Unironically, my heart is filled with joy at hearing this.

im starting to think that Sup Forums and pol in particular only isnt blocked by how bad misrepresent the white aspiration and the mirrored ugly reflection make us more weak
lets so the world how fanatical and ridicule and pathetic we are

No one cares about Sup Forums.

Because it's irrelevant. How many people do you think read this garbage?

Might be the whole "Hitler" worship thing

More than you think. Pic related is the top 4 boards excluding Sup Forums.

FPÖ members still wore cornflowers in 2008 so yes, if you let us.