Do you think she'll get diana'd Sup Forums?

do you think she'll get diana'd Sup Forums?

Fingers crossed, I hope they all do.
Queen cucks lel

are you dumb? the royal family ordered the hit on diana, why would they all get diana'd?

She'd have to become like diana to get diana'd, which isnt going to happen. She isnt like a Spencer and isnt going to rock the lofty boat she now finds herself in. She'll be a good little wifey like Will's. She'll even tolerate the inevitable adultery to stay in the boat I'd say.

I hope they all die. I don't give a shit who kills them. Fuck any "royalty."

I mean just based on the fact that she's a nigress. There must be plenty of spinning heads over this from within the House of Windsor, Elizabeth II notwithstanding.

I hope you get diana'd

Her father is white so i doubt it.

Careful not to cut yourself on that edge m8

definitely

she isn't cut out for it. I give it 5 years max before the divorce

Lets hope so. The sooner the better.

An obedient mongrel

>not likely

Diana wasn't a house nigger with the incestous power structure of Britain, she seemed to actually give a shit about world affairs

King George will have her killed.

She may as well be dead already.

The 13th CONCRETE PILLAR.

Honest question here user, do you really like the Queen?
Hope you have a nice day tomorrow.

Yes, unless she keeps her pregnancy secret.

is Harry doing this because his mom was fucking a sandnigger and wanted to follow in her footsteps to stick it to his family?

Nah, if they didnt accept her based on what she is then it wouldnt need to go that far, there would be no engagement in the first place.

>second prince

she's not currently in line of succession, retard

???

The Queen Mother lived to 101, so assuming Elizabeth II lives as long, she has another 10 years on the throne. Charles will be crowned age 79. Assume he lives at least as long as his father has up until now (96) -- meaning William will be crowned in 27 years time, age 62. Assuming he also lives a long life (let's call it 90), George won't be King until he is roughly 60, 55 years from now. Princess Nigger will be over 90.

Yes as a matter of fact I do.
but that would be a PR disaster
What does succession have to do with anything here, retard?

it's already decided; they won't have children. This woman is so fraudulent it's surreal. But maybe they will adopt.
>hey now Tyrone,I dun tolt you and yo sista Chaquifa don't be playin wit dat ol' white ladies joowry, you knows how she be.

Why a pr disaster? You assume the public would have to know about it. All it would take is for crowned grandma to say "shes not a good fit for you Harry, cast the rod again" and the proposal never happens. No big shakes in that.

Ugliest thing I’ve ever seen.

Because everybody would know it's because she's black even if it was never confirmed and every lefty fuckwit and their dog will suddenly be a republican screeching about an end to the "oppressive" and archaic monarchy -- the family would never risk this. Better to have her killed.

Well the incumbent queen has actually been through worse vitriol than that already, and from normies not just snowflakes and she to an extent gave in and bowed to public screeching.

Why? I don't understand.

>liking the queen
holy shit you retarded island criminal she is literally the seat of satan and is a child eating crazy her husband was good buddies with Jimmy Saville gimme a break

Yes but can you imagine if, in the current socio-political climate, the 91 year old Queen of England refused to grant her permission for her grandson to marry someone because she is half black? Holy fucking Christ they would storm the palace and have her drawn and quartered.

And you never will you disgusting pile of libertarian filth.

Only if she doesn't participate in the rituals.

is she an actress on suits?

OK, I get it now you are cuck and like to give your tax money to a fucking cunt who does nothing. Even amermutts aren't this dumb.

Yes and that's what makes this engagement even more heinous and disgraceful.

No, I'm pretty sure the whole thing is a publicity stunt.

>being this shallow and superficial
This is why the USA is a failed experiment rapidly accelerating toward its inevitable and sure to be spectacular demise.

Will her driver get drunk and crash into a concrete barrier? Who can say? Who cares?

My thinking is that they can't really marry Harry off to anyone of real significance because he's a bastard child -- but surely they must draw the line at a fucking mutt American actress and divorcee.

>killing an American niggress
I don't think so.

>he thinks it was just an accident
tojo pls

All of the western world is falling to the nigger.

Yeah i suppose, if it was credibly reported like that. But id also add that i think normies for the most part just see her as being a white bird anyway? Has her ethnic makeup been much of a talking point in the msm? I dont watch it much nowadays. I know it has been on here but we love to scrutineer ethnic makeups and were rather good at it.

Because we don't give money to an old bitch, who advocates for diversity, just because she came out of one particular pussy.

To come on Sup Forums and defend the hereditary matriarchy is just too many keks.

There's been quite a lot of it particularly after the initial announcement -- largely centred around hate/abuse hurled toward the African Queen and the significance of having a mixed-race royal.

People have dug up a bunch of her ancestry which I'm ten thousand percent sure is one million percent bullshit concocted in a desperate attempt to help legitimize her, for example, "Among her father's ancestors are Captain Christopher Hussey, Sir Philip Wentworth and his wife, Mary Clifford, a descendant of King Edward III of England.

test

I sincerely hope the Queen kills this bitch before she can pop out some spawn. Let's review some quick talking points

>mulatto (literally 56%)
>child of divorce (raised by a single mother)
>previously married and divorced (huge surprise)
>actress/whore (you know she's sucked Schlomo's cock more times than she can count)
>grew up in the faggot-infested den of depravity known as Hollywood
>Protestant
>brags about her ancestors being slaves
>bachelors degree in theater and international studies from Northwestern University (ranked 15th in the nation)
>obviously pregnant (it explains the sudden and one-sided proposal)
>closed her twitter, IG, and FB accounts (to prevent her from posting nudes or any crazy shit)

This bitch is a massive disgrace, and I can only hope my brothers across the pond can forgive us for polluting their gene-pool further.

>Queen Elizabeth II advocating diversity
>citation needed
It's actually a patriarchy by the way you buffoon -- Elizabeth II is sometimes called the accidental Queen. If Princess Anne was older than Prince Charles, Charles would still place higher in the line of succession.

Kek, well in that case the narrative has been firmly set i guess. I'll have to point that out to my sis who thinks shes "white trash American mutton dressed as lamb".

i still can't believe a PRINCE of this country has to publicly resort to a divorced nigger who is older than him.
yes he's ginger but he's a prince ffs, this shit is unreal.

then again these princes do stupid fucking shit like flying economy class on normie airlines, wearing baseball caps in public and literally using "social media".
talk about national embarrassments.

The Queen is the last monarch this country will see before Charles insanely gives everything away to the saudis, not just London.

That would be racist.

>there will be a quadroon King of England

They both will. But the Royals likely aren't going to last much longer. Too many connections to Epstein and the Pizzagate/Clinton sex trafficking Networks.

I used to have a crazy Eastern European lady that removed the hair from my back. While she did it, she'd explain that they had Diana killed because she was pregnant with a Muslim baby.

The thing in that picture with Harry isn't anywhere near the head of the pack to have her kids take the throne. She's meaningless, like her future husband.

Some people really get off on throwing away their potential.

Someone post her grotesque hooves

yea probably - not until she's popped out a couple of mulattos for the line first though.

Harry was a throw off branch from the royal tree to appease the modern lefty/SJW movement.

They will never be called a racist again during the reign of King William.

In the year that every single Christmas advert had a mixed race couple you don't think this is all by design?

>George won't be King until he is roughly 60, 55 years from now. Princess Nigger will be over 90.

I say the old fart still has her killed. God save the King.

Nah. She ain't got any power or influence. She's a jumped up peasant.

Have you seen him playing dress up as one? Disgusting behaviour. He loves Islamic art too he thinks it's spiritual

sounds about right. they're all about lineage and appearances to hide their luciferian nature.

yea, because the ball is really rolling on bringing those pieces of shit down.

Stop this. The Royal bloodline is not "luciferian" -- they may be controlled by the fucking kikes now but they aren't baby eaters.

Imagine being this delusional

fucking hell. it partly explains why we have londonistan.
the prince of Wales is off doing arabic sword dances or whatever the fuck.

theory: diana cheating on him with a mudslime broke his fucking brain. before he even knew about it that shitty arab spunk in her pussy infected him with pisslam.
fucking slag, glad she got murked but it wasn't enough

Who cares?

that nigger needs to go.

can't we have a good white woman there instead or even if he was despite a Asian with some royal blood of their own

BUT NOT A NIGGER REE~!

Lol what? William and whatsherface are clean as a whistle. Isn't she on her third white baby too?

>Protestant
And the Anglicans have any room to judge?

Nah. They will just find out that she is infertile mysteriously. Don't want a bunch of amerimutt le 56% mongrels running around with titles in the British royal family

She's 37 years old

Only if she oversteps her boundaries. Diana did by getting divorced, telling royal family dirty secrets and fucking a muslim who was about to have a kid.

Goddamn she's sexy. All of you retards saying she's ugly probably haven't even made it to second base.

Danny Dyer is the true king of England, the Windsor's are all frauds.

>tfw in 2015 I made a couple of posts about how I hoped for a world where King Harry I and Prime Minister Boris Johnson would shake hands with a President Trump
>tfw back then, I only mentioned Boris and Trump for the memes, but picked Harry because of his Nazi scandals
>tfw he's now married to a fucking quadroon

Never pray to the powerful, user.
True leaders can only rise from the people.

swing and a miss. U Can't even make it to first.

Says the leaf whose first fap was to Aunt Jemima

hopefully

shes not even a quadroon m8 shes fucking half-caste

Apparently some guys who did a bank robbery found evidence of the Queen and her sister being abused by their father, etc.

>the limo driver that saved the nation

This is what their 56% kid will look like

Disgusting.
Thank god their children will be so far down the line of succession they'll never have a chance for power. Their ugly wog kids' only hope for fame will be I'm a Celebrity get me out of here - which is fitting, since they'll be able to return to their Jungle homeland.

Are you that dumb? Kate is cucking constantly the poor Will, she was used to going to a swingers club of her friend. She was descripted like a sex addicted, you know.

I agree. It's a reality show. Harry is just a male Kim Kardashian. He is not seriously in the line for the throne these days. He's there for your entertainment, and to push the NWO agenda. I also predict there will be two daughters born in quick succession after the wedding. (Headlines: Harry and Megan's Baby Joy) Probably secretly be from surrogates though, and Megan will wear a costume bump. Looking forward to it.

i actually feel sorry for her

I noticed this cliche is currently very popular on plebbit

Inshallah

i wouldn't even date a blonde because i want my kids to be pure med, sheesh! a child of two nations is a child of no nations. that's inhumane as fuck to produce mongrel offspring. she has my pity.

BLACKED
L
A
C
K
E
D

Isn't this fault of the Liberals, again, by spouting shit like cultural appropriation and thus denying people things, purely because they were born with a different identity ?
Doesn't that make Liberals the ultimate racists ?

Skin definitely white.

>t. newfaggot

>adultery
I've read rumours that Harry is gay and that she's a beard. To be honest it's the only thing that makes any sense to me
>actress - *many* actresses are professional beards for closeted actors, it wouldn't be shocking to her coming from the world that she does
>old - lack of children can be explained by this, rather than from the fact that Harry spends his nights fist deep in boipucci
>black - with every British institution pushing the big black cock, they get a nice little PR boost without risking the awkwardness of mixed race royal children

It's the only thing that makes any possible sense about this whole bizarre situation

Killing her would be too obvious, just like last time. They’ll have to be more subtle about this one.
>miscarry.
>end up barren.

Who are all these people and why should I give a single fuck about them?

The Stuarts are the only legitimate dynasty.

>drunken highland mongrels are the only legitimate dynasty
wew