2000 years later, God sends another 32 year old Jewish man to save the world once again

2000 years later, God sends another 32 year old Jewish man to save the world once again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Steven Miller is a hero.

It was all just good cop bad cop.

Brainiac wojak irl

I can't wait to see how he gets revenge for this shithole/hooker fiasco

>a Jew from Santa Monica is the biggest advocate of American nationalism

this timeline definitely got fucked awhile ago

based Miller

srsly. with bannon gone he is the only pissed off non elite motherfucker in that damned administration. luv every time he speaks - faggots heads explode

Stephen Miller may single handedly save the jews from the ovens if he keeps this up.

Miller is what Bannon should have been.

I know everyone is thinking the same thing;
That nigga is 32? He looks 46!

TEstosterone is a bitch.

I’ve been away for a few days.

I need a quick gestalt.

Whoa now. Lets not get crazy here.

This time, no shimmering hair to distract you.
Hardcore
All the time

if true we need to put his face on mt.Rushmore

Wow. That's sad.

(((Hollywood))) destroys souls.

Love Miller, but it looks like since the Bannon narrative fell apart the msm is looking for a new boogeyman.

Stephen Miller and Jared Kushner are /our/kikes

This should worry you all. If the single thread that keeps Trump from signing an Amnesty bill is one kike named Stephen Miller, we're in for some tough times ahead. This is why getting rid of Bannon is a bad idea. This also confirms my suspicions about the Rahm Emmanuel/Mossad/Trump connection.

Shes only 47 now.

Irish age like milk.

>Rahm Emmanuel/Mossad/Trump connection
QRD!

You just spouted off so much disinfo in one post you're a fucking coward and deserve death.

He's a disinfo shill.

1. The MSM along with many others have been misleading the public for sometime now regarding the case of Imran Awan. Imran was employed by Debbie-Wassermann Shultz. The Jewish Zionist shill with direct ties to the Jewish mafia in Florida (recall she told the chief of police "there will be consequences). Check into DWS and here ties to Israel, it's not hard to see where she stand but more importantly who she works for.

2. Rahm Emmanuel paid the ISI for the release of Imran when Imran was employed by Rahm. Rahms father was a code breaker for the Mossad and Rahm himself had to be expelled from the WH by Bill Clinton for his ties to the Mossad.

3. Imran was a pawn of the CIA and the Mossad. The operation he was in involved black mailing many members of congress on the behalf of BiBi and Israel. The fucking Jews own congress in more ways than one.

4. Shills for Israel include Goodman and George Webb are attempting to deflect blame away from Israel. Imran and Huma were both agents of the Muslim Brotherhood. The Muslim Brotherhood is an arm of the Saudi government as well as the Mossad. Look at Prince Alwaleed, Prince Bandar Bin Sultan. Saudi crackdown.

5. Jason Goodman has tried to taint evidence in both cases of Anthony Weiner and Imran Awan while George Webb has filed lawsuits to obstruct the case of Imran under the guise of transparency. Those listed here are known Mossad operatives.

youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA

1. Bannon is a traitor
2. Bannon was the leaker
3. Bannon works in online media and politics
4. Bannon works for the Chinese Commies and with Kissanger
5. Bannon claims to be leader of Alt-Right
6. Bannon is ruthlessly defended on here and infinity, thread after thread. Even a sticky on how he never said those things.
7. Bannon defenders post in the same idiotic manner as the Spencer defenders.
8. Bannon had bad intentions from the start.
9. Bannon worked for Navy Intel and Hollywood
10. Bannon believes he masterminded the meme war.
11. Spencer has ties to Dugin through his wife.
12. Dugin calls Bannon soul mate

((()))
t. brainlet JIDF kike
Why is Rahm meeting with Trump in private to discuss immigration? Why did Trump donate a huge amount to Rahm's mayoral campaign recently? Why are (((You))) posting the same copy-pasta character assassinating Bannon? Why are (((You))) using the same tactics the MSM did to discredit Bannon? Why are (((You))) praising Kushner? I wonder...

Netanyahu literally meets with Bannon over Trump and Kushner.

You're not going to win this game when all you can do is add echoes to everything you don't like.

this means nothing, Bibi was friends with Trump's dad and Trump himself for far longer than Bannon ever knew him. You are bad at your job kike.

Bogg'd, staring the transition. Nikki cox is going there too.

>this means nothing, Bibi was friends with Trump's dad and Trump himself for far longer than Bannon ever knew him. You are bad at your job kike.

Here's a picture. It's reminds me of you.

and yet the only one defending jews in here is you.
the only one attacking Richard Spencer (for some reason even though it has nothing to do with this thread) is you
the only one attacking Bannon is you
the only one bringing up obvious disinfo is you

good luck with your future subversive endeavors kike, but my quads don't lie.

Good man that one.

>Muh numbers are better than facts.
Truth hurts. Good riddance to you faggot.

Does anyone believe the Dems are willing to go back to their constituents and tell them they did nothing to save the DACA kids from being deported? Trump better call their bluff.

BASED Goebbels

>qanon LARP tier shit
Fuck off

I begrudging have to raise my arm in a 45 degree angle, but now he's going to be literally crucified by the Pharisees.

#NotAllJews

Honorary Aryan if there ever was one.

kys

I think Jazzhands put it best: he still has to go back, but he gets a business class ticket

/ourJew/

More like shitty PS, drugs and alchohol.

OP I'm retarded wut happin?

The beauty of the whole "shithole" thing is that Trump killed DACA for good and no one in the media has realized it yet.

That's actually one of the more flattering pictures.

>Stephen Miller is 32

Holy fuck he has not aged well. At least hes accomplished way more then me so good on him.

Stephen is literally the only reason why I still have hope that something good can come out of the trump presidency

We were saying the same about Bannon.

I haven't been keeping up with pol or the news. What was the deal and what happened? Is a deal not going through?

It's called make up you dumb cunts

She would have looked like shit in 2002 without it too

Also 2002 was 16 year ago. Ageing is a process that happens to everyone.

Stephen is Bannon's prodigy

Bannon was a fall man to manufacture drama

You're a fuckin retard bro

>32
Holy shit, I thought he was in his late 40s at least

This.

I'm more convinced than ever that this guy browses Sup Forums

Just read this.

tl;dr
>his power level was so high even constant brainwashing with a guy named Marx could not contain it, they tried ostracising him and his family and it just made him more determined, now he's in the hwhite house

It's amazing how blatant they are about systematically targeting Trump's closest people

B A S E D K I K E

He gets to be a Kapo

How long until they try and BANNON Sir Miller?

Do they explain what "Stephen Miller Ambush" even is, or are they just spouting diarrhea again

The Democrats killed this deal. They wanted unlimited chain migration among other bullshit. President Trump predictably told them to fuck off. This Miller narrative is to cover up how horrible the Dems handled this and the fact that the Dems want America to be a brown shithole nation.

a wild stephen appeared
>used jewish mind tricks
it's super effective

He's a pretty heavy smoker iirc.

Good. (((Deals))) with the democrats are never good. Dems would never agree to a deal that wasn’t one sided. Sup Forums is wrong when they say that 100% of jews are in on the conspiracy. 100% simply isn’t possible. Also, (((they))) would’ve accepted Miller because he has Autism or maybe Aspergers.
I love Steve Miller. He’s like Sam Hyde /Our Jew/.

He's alright for a kike

This.

Stephen Miller may prove there are at least a few good kikes

Bannon was all bark tbqh. He’s also a parasite. I’m glad to see him gone. I doubt he’s even genuine about his political stances. I got tired of looking at him.

Based Göbbels.

Was that his high school year book photo? What the fuck, this he looked 35 even then.

>wouldn’t’ve

He gets an offer of conversion, if he doesn't- then to the ovens

Based Miller

Saving the world from your satanic religious brethren is a pretty stressful job.

Good. But what does that mean for the outcome?

This Judaism is a satanic religion. He either pulls a Barry Goldwater and washes his hands of kikery while accepting Christ or he's going back.

This is the truth.
Miller it's based though.

No.
He will not be able to portray the Dems as the ones responsible for this

I'm 34, she was 32 in MIB2 and looks old enough to be my mother in that pic

>progressive temple

JUST fuck my shit up

WTF?! Did a Jew just saved us all

Bullshit theory. If the kikes were to do this, they wouldn't use morons like the Imran clan.

If he suddenly grows a lush mane of Jesus Hair, I'll buy it.

Go to bed Steve. You're looking tired.

anyone who uses the word "cosmopolitan" is a good guy
based miller

?

So... who controls the coincidence detector? I didn't know this guy was a jew, and the add-on isn't echoing his name. Yet it frequently echos random non-jews.

I agree. Not sure if we're in the same page 100%. I think it was another rope-a-dope by Trump. He called countries "shitholes". MSM and other politicians cry racism and how they aren't shitholes at all ... great, we don't need to take them in now and we send DACA losers back to their not-shithole countries

Im torn on DACA. On the one hand its the only thing the Dems have going into 2018 so for trump to "do something " on the issue before then removes one of the few cards they hold. On the other hand no one wants a million more spics in this country. The choice is do we want 1 million spics to ruin our political opponents and get a wall and end chain migration?

????
Jared Kushner is not /ourguy/ and never was
nice try though JIDF

hope Miller will gas your hairy ass

>bipartisanship deal when you control the government
Stop.

I am torn a bit on DACA, too. I think military service should always include a default pathway to citizenship. So there's that option. But I also can't stand seeing thousands of them going to school on essentially "I'm illegal" scholarships and then taking jobs; both of which should have never happened.

Make them citizens ... if they were born here, they already are. That's the problem. Then implement merit-based immigration and end chain migration and end birth-right citizenry. Also, implement voter ID laws to prevent illegals from influencing elections.

The truth of DACA is that most of them are the opposite of what they are reported as. They are grifters, criminals, thugs, and losers. They *might* vote Democrat but chances are that they won't vote at all. Their children might, though, and thats the grouo we need to work on.

>I think military service should always include a default pathway to citizenship.
How about we tell non-Whites to fuck right the hell off and stay out of the military like a sane country.

Yeah ok. He is one. I reluctantly will make this exception.