What does this mean

What does this mean

It means you're paying for illegals since you pay tax for USPS and they subsidize Amazon

It means he thanks you for making him a billionaire, but you can fuck off

It means that those in control don't give a rats ass about borders, citizenship, capitalism....

>capitalism

Pretty sure Amazon is a capitalist success story.

>devaluing education while simultaneously putting shitskins in place where they can annoying you and/or get people killed
hella fucking epic

>ICE ceases all the applications and deports the illegals

cheap pr
"look see i'm a good guy like you, fuck drumf amirite peasan... people"

>omg yes amazon is on our side i cant wait to buy an amazon surveillance device for my home. fuck trump

Welfare isn't capitalism

Just a power play placing him in favor of people outside the US as he vies for his share of the South American market which they are starting to hit hard.

Some faggot ceo trying to get goodie points by pretending they give a shit about illegals because all retarded liberals think that illegal immigrants are the only thing that holds this nation together.

This way they can get away with fucking Americans over because they're one of the "good guys".

Amazing really. Americans will applaud a guy who gives money to illegals who ruin our country and that gives him permission to fuck over American workers and benefit international jew banks.

Meanwhile, that slimy piece of shit runs concentration camp warehouses for poor bastards that just want to earn an honest buck. Donates big to democrats, is a tool of globalism and the NSA. Has a rag paper in DC to push leftist propaganda.

Trump should use antitrust to break Amazon up for good.

wtf i hate borders and legal work place hiring now

It means I’m not using amazon anymore.

Why wouldn't he just give out 1000 scholarships to people who worked hard for them?

Stop using Amazon.

Take a look at those mouse ears.

>33 million dollars
>1000 immigrants
it means college is ridiculously overpriced

it means you should start doing the refund scam against amazon

check out mpgh or social engineering sites, they will do it for like 5% or do it yourself

Congrats Jeff!
You just helped 7 Dreamers pay for their overpriced college tuitions!

He wants cheap labor
that's all

More than a passing resemblance.

It means he is making a huge deductible in his taxes

Wow you fucking racist

1 million for every mason degree he has

Sounds like ice will have easy targets

>implying the 33rd is the last step
wew lad

The Jew needs more slaves.

Basically this and I'm sure Amazon gets its share of corporate welfare anyway.

It means its time to end it all

He's virtue signalling by purchasing 1000 gender studies degrees and giving them away.

Population composition of jewish Utopia
Ruler class 0.01%
slaves 99.99%

jews hate middle-class people

>>He's virtue signalling by purchasing 1000 gender studies degrees and giving them away.

1000 people with gender studies degrees we can have deported eventually

these (((people))) need to be killed

He cant. Amazon owns a minority market share, they just do it over multiple industries.

Since he's in the news for having 106B USD he's doing something both charitable, and politically correct to make it seem like he's a nice guy.

and funniest of all, he's investing in technologies to try and prolong his life so he can live forever lol

Multi-National Corporations have no loyalty to any nation. Trade deals between nations that focus on the success of Multi National Corporations are the spear in eliminating borders.

>scholarships for criminal illegal aliens
>politically correct
jesus
fucking
christ
how the fuck is this even remotely possible

$ mek muh reed gud

the fact that apparently the cost of a degree is $330k is fucking insane

Hope ICE shows up when he's handing these out.

Cool, they can use those scholarships in Mexico.

Cool, just like how the police tell a bunch of crooks with warrants they've won a prize and need to show up at some place to collect it and the place is packed with cops.

If he has 33million just sitting around to blow on shit like this, why didn't he give the employees working their asses off to make him that kind of cash a bonus for their effort instead of incentivising unskilled illegals to come in and compete for their jobs? I'd be pissed if I worked at amazon.

Because taking care of you own community isn't allowed. We must take care of the niggers, think of the niggers.

>I'd be pissed if I worked at amazon.
They're already use to getting fucked all day every day

See, that's the sadistic evil genius streak showing. The fuck runs factories that are the real life version of the human cogs in Lang's Metropolis, and rubs this largess in the faces of his galley slaves as they race to complete impossible quotas.

its simple really. your minions cant even begin to think if they are too busy toiling to eat

and this is why we cant win the jewish billionaire game asistance to their tribe menwhile we game money to our own disposession,its sad there is enought money and power to reconquer our country but this people dont give a shit ,what bunch greedy asholes

it means i'm selling some amazon stock.. what else could it mean?

We should be boycotting Amazon in response. Plenty of online shopping alternatives.

If bezos made 50k/yr hed be giving up $16 dollars. Hes worth 100 billion. Illegals cost the US 100 billion annually. The taxpayer pays for them, this is just a PR stunt.

This is illegal. Bezos gets the gas.

Even in cucked Europe, this guy would have been thrown in jail. Consciously sheltering people who have illegally invaded country and are not even refugees is a crime.

33...of course it's 33

Outta my way, poor fucking shits

It means 1000 white/asian students get to fuck off and get a job at Walmart because their spot was taken by unqualified illegals Bezos paid for

33.means hes telling his handshake buddies that he wont donate a single cent

It means that Trump will deport anyone who applies to that scholarship.