White genes are recessive, everyone is going to be beige by 2100

White genes are recessive, everyone is going to be beige by 2100.

Why struggle against the inevitable?

Other urls found in this thread:

metmuseum.org/toah/hd/phoe/hd_phoe.htm
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

People always assume the status quo will hold.
Until it doesn't.

But by the time you mobilize, the vast majority will already be brown.
Only 1 in 6 White Americans have blue eyes today compared to 60% in 1900.
You can't unbrown them.

i can still kill a nigger. look another nigger dead in chicago. and many more every day until the end of time

Because if we dont struggle, everyone will be brown.

That's fine, but your grand-daughter or great-granddaughter is going to be brown

>EU to nigger flag
it's like poetry

>Demographic trends never change.

I just imagined them holding you down and raping you while shouting “fight bitch!”

It's not the skin color that concerns me.
It's the lower IQ
Ape-like features.
Lack of any true diversity and culture. i.e. blonde hair, red hair, German, Scot, etc.
Say good bye to space exploration or any other meaningful advancements.

But yeah, duuuur huuur skin color...

You can separate. Non-whites are nothing without us. That's why they migrate by millions to our countries.

I'm not terribly attached to land. We can have prosperous countries literally anywhere in the world. I hope we'll have a great exodus and regroup, anywhere.

Let non-whites starve in America if they want.

Why are niggers so desperate for our gibs? Fuck off back to your shithole countries, we don't want your AIDS.

Exactly. Put a White and nigger on separate islands and see who flourishes. The White will either sail back to you or invite you to his new island resort w/private airstrip.

>everyone will racemix from now on

Whites are going to be a minority in every 1st world country within your natural lifetime
How does that make you feel?

They won't be first world by the time it gets to that point, nigger.

>Why struggle against the inevitable?

You forgot smoother brains. That's literally the most important characteristic.

metmuseum.org/toah/hd/phoe/hd_phoe.htm
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm

all you kikes will be gassed why struggle against the inevitable

Take your faggot fantasies to Reddit.

You will be one of the first to get impaled on a 14ft pole.

How many more niggers do you think are going to survive without as many non-jew whites to leach off of? Do people really think that there is unlimited resources for another 2 billion niggers, when almost every fucking nigger on this earth is not capable of growing enough food to feed themselves?

>white genes recessive.
Every race that mixes with whites becomes whiter than their previous generation.

>this flaggot

>Cain couldn't yield crops as part of the curse
>Invades Able's land for food, water, and white pussy

I know there's that curse and killing him returns the deed 7 fold, but there is s seriously practical solution to all this.

>Only 1 in 6 White Americans have blue eyes today compared to 60% in 1900.
source?

His ass.