The president of the united states of america just called our countries a shitholes and he is going to get away with it...

the president of the united states of america just called our countries a shitholes and he is going to get away with it for 8 years

no, for real, he is really going to get away from it, and there is fucking nothing your patethic loser contry leader can possibly do

>demand trump an apology
pfffffff, what a loser! you won't even get a flick from his middle finger, you don't deserve that kind of special attention

>impeach
actually quite the oporite, a second term with Trump is highly ensured

>populatiy decreasing
of course not, we all know those countries (including mine) are shitholes. Period. You can't name something else what is basically a fucking shithole corrupted uncivilized country

>so whats next?
he will shut down the inlet of shitty people from shitty countries. You guys will only ruin everything there, and you know it.

>blah blah blah
yeah, basically there is SHIT you can do, unless.... unless.....

YOU HAVE NUKES!!!!!

if you really want to grow a fucking spine, get some nukes and NUKE! NUKE THE SHIT OUT OF AMERICA WITHOUT ANY SINGLE WARNING

DO IT NOW!

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/5100039/donald-trump-kim-jong-un-good-relationship/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Best Korea is coming for you too.

u r cool so i'll call u a culo

The Dems dont have a very good chance for the next election as the amount of stuff that trumps done would have created more SJW style people. And if trump can get that wall up. It's over for them. Tax plans and health care takes years to perfect. So many years no one has a perfect way to give everyone health care without taxing all the people into the ground. Or having everyone pay large amounts.
No grounds for impeachment either, all this russian collusion shit makes me laugh.
Big memes

>you won't even get a flick from his middle finger
I could see Trump responding to calls for an apology by doing something really inflammatory like saying "I'm sorry... that your countries are such god-forsaken shitholes"

Donald Cuck cannot stop sucking Kim Jongs Um dick

time.com/5100039/donald-trump-kim-jong-un-good-relationship/

He just loves ditactors with nukes

thats why he also loves Putin so much

LOL jesus, that’d clinch the second term right there

omg putin, I didn't knew you had all those nukes

may I know proceed to suck your dick?

>hmmm, okay!

You can't not suck up to the DPRK and expect to survive into next week. Word has it, they have the worlds first anti-matter bombs capable of destroying the Moon.

ATTENTION, SHITTYHOLE COUNTRIES

INSTEAD OF DEMANDING APOLOGIES, GROW SOME BALLS AND GET NUKES

>GET NUKES
Why not try improving your country to make it no longer be a shithole?

NK and Pakistan got nukes and they're every bit as awful as they ever were. Sort your shit, shitholes!

Please launch a nuke and see what happens

Pakistan has nukes?

Dude, we are on the deep cuck end of being a shithole, for no having any nukes

>Please launch a nuke and see what happens
>one
we will launch as many as we can, without any single warning, and target largest cities

after all, we are just some shithole countries with shithole mentallity, we might as well add nukes into the same package

Pakistan has India near by and vice versa. They aren't the friendliest with each other.

>we
but 90% of shithole countries don't have nukes
Go ahead and spend your entire year's tax incomes on a nuke and see if you can get it to cross the border.

I know its worth it, Trump cannot literally stop sucking the chinks yellow cock

maybe we will lick our shithole once we get our nukes

so let me get this straight, Pakistan has nukes because they have India close?

HAHAHAHAHAHAAahahahahaha, that's like the most stupidest thing ever!!!!! are those nukes even real, or are they a hoax? or some shitty ass designs like the Indian Nuclear Submarine that sank

Honestly though, the second you launch a nuke toward America is the second your country stops existing
You would have to literally launch nukes at every city, in which case we would still take you down with us

>Mexico nukes LA
>Illegals in LA perish, don't send money back to Mexico
>Mexicans eat dirt cookies

not really, just new york and white house

that's about it

Well, they're taken seriously so I imagine real. Maybe atom bombs like NK. They don't have hydrogen bombs or warheads that are very capable.

actually more like this

>Mexico gets nukes
>Trump inmediatly starts sucking Mexican cock
>He unzips peña nieto pants and sucks his dirty stinky mexican penis in national television
>Same way he does to Kim Jong Un
>Same way he does to Putin

Trump just loves to suck nuclear dictactors penises

> maybe we will lick our shithole once we get our nukes
If that's your thing go ahead and lick your own shithole...

at the moment that is out of our reach

>Mexico's economy and military are so weak they can't even lick their own shithole
Yeah you'll be better off leeching our wealth through NAFTA and drug cartels, don't fuck with the USA

regardless of wat he really thinks. him saying this is likely to keep him in office. conservatives and even liberals worldwide are tired of the widespread denial that these countries, through the fault of brown people or not, are complete shitholes and should be dealt w/ accordingly. hopefully he can also break through the public denial that blacks are criminals and women are dumbasses

everything that he has said so far is true, weather we like it or not

black people are fucking criminals

and if they don't like it being called criminals, they can freely opt to move back to africa and be a fucking chimpout nigger in there

Shut your fucking mouth Mexico, Donald will be voted out, we will have our stupendous bluewave, and there is nothing you can do about it. WE ARE THE RESISTANCE.

but the thing is this, even if he is right, some countries will open their eyes and see that the most sane next move is to build a nuclear arsenal, and point it towards usa

also a dead man trigger is a must

If you guys stuck to smuggling weed and steroids nobody would have really noticed, the cartels fucked you over.

hHahahHAHAHAHAH AA AHAHAHAHAH

absolutely true

we can't deny any of that shit

thats why, the only logical next move is to get nukes

don't b so sure, he's willing to point out the obvious which no democrat is willing to

he addresses the elephant in the room as no other

yet my point is this

if countries aren't willing to build nukes, then they should STFU and accept the fact that they are shitholes, with people living in mut huds, period

I live in a shithole, and the statement did hurt me, but still, I can't deny I live in a shithole

and asking for an apoligy is ridiculous, since he didn't say anything that was false

if my country wants to do something about it, nukes is the answer. If my country is not willing to get nukes, then it should STFU and keep sucking gringo dick

there is not fucking in between

Or you could concentrate on reforming your shit. If you're a castizo you could run for office and use the corruption to tha advantage of the commoner.

nukes isn't the answer to realizing a country is a shithole the answer is to force people to shit in the designated shitting area