Generation Z now literally eating laundry detergent

>A new social media challenge is going viral, but this time, it’s causing a health hazards to those participating

>“The Tide POD Challenge” has many filming themselves chewing a Tide POD detergent packet and then posting their reactions to social media.

>Children who have gotten the product in their mouths have reported excessive vomiting, wheezing and gasping.

nbcmiami.com/news/local/Teens-Fall-Ill-After-Eating-Laundry-Detergent-Then-Post-to-Social-Media-469075993.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uf0BGZhPhHU
youtube.com/watch?v=5AuLkMBAFZg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based, killing themselves for the betterment of society.

Yay Darwinism!

And this is America's future? Get ready to get surpassed by Mexico.

Natural selection trying to make a come back user. I'm feeling sleepy.

>for the betterment of society
If that were the case it'd be Shillennials doing this.

Pussy generation. Back in my day, we just took shots of bleach.

generation zyklon right guys? lamo fucking retards

>Get ready to become Mexico
FTFY Hans. Better than becoming """Syria"""" at least.

That's not how real life works. If a Gen Z kills itself due to a viral game then it's based.

>people freak out over meth
>but they'll cover themselves in boiling water or drink detergent for a "challenge"
For fucks sake >:(

>A eugenics program before they even left high school. Truly Gen Zyklon.

>grandpa boomer just heard about this meme

B A S E D G E N Z saviors of the white race according to Sup Forums

>killing themselves because there is no hope left
They already showed to be smarter than millennials or fucking boomers

I am not surprised

Can it really kill you, if so I might try it.

dumb made-up shit meant to scandalize boomers

fucking scandalous boomers!

>and nothing of value was lost

Only dumb nigger children, wigger children who admire black culture, or retards who want to be famous through YouTube do bullshit challenges.

>tfw born in 1995
>stuck right in the middle of the generation of cucks and the generation of pants on head retards

No, at best it will give you cancer in 20 years.

Good, our weak deserve to die.

Gen z is more fucked than millenials but no they are the "last hope,the based geberation".Bullshit only a small minority are "conservative" or whatever the fuck.

meth challenge when

More stupid babies, 2, and old people, 8, have died from eating Tide pods than these teens.

It's happening

youtube.com/watch?v=uf0BGZhPhHU

Natural selection. Get all of the stupid libtard ones out before they turn 18 or 2020 reelection either way is good

GEN Z ARE RED PIL........

Here's a conspiracy hypothesis:
What if it's the NOW's way of testing out which products the human body can survive and what will poison /kill it.

>NOW
National Organization of Women?

You're a millennial. Gen Z is just turning 18 this year. 1996 is not Gen Z. They are also even bigger left-wing retards than millennials. Based Gen Z is a myth and if your birth year does not begin with a 2 you are not Gen Z. Get over it.

Good, let natural selection do its course.

Gen Z aren't redpilled at all. They grew up with instagram, snapchat and Tinder. But instead of rejecting them, they fully embrace them like noone else.

They are the most shallow, most materialistic, most selfish generation yet. And they could not give a single fuck about the white race, about their nations or about the Jews. As long as they get their energy drinks, their selfies and their esports. They are happy.

Wow you're just so above it all faggot.

They're taking a pill with both red and blue detergent in it so maybe they're just radical centrists.

Kek, yeah, fucked that one up

Could still be an update on their chemical warfare though

Really this.

I don't disagree with you. With any of this. It just hurts to know. Imagine having an outspoken furry feminist for a niece.

Can't vote for Oprah in 2020 if you're dead.

Only good can come of this.

I dunno where this LE XY GENERATION MORE RED PAILED THAN YX GENERATION MAYMAY came from

I mean look at unfiltered, unmoderated comments on sites about SJW shennanigans

You see everyone of every age group laughing and mocking that shit. SJW's, regardless of their age, are getting pushback from literally everybody right now

Stop this self segregation D&C bullshit.

>he doesn't know what a meme is
sage'd

Hey look a retarded leaf posting false information. Gen Z started in 1995.

Seems like White people have a lot of Dumb Hobies

How do we get boomers to do this?

>My fellow gen Z literally killing them selves.
Good, less of them is less compition for me. 19 btw

>retarded demonspawn of millenials edging their way in
Out.

Day no de way

Or president.
They are followers of the young turds.

R A D I C A L I N D I V I D U A L I S M

Is this the final solution to the nigger problem?

Gen Z is either completely brain fried or they're pretty savvy, not much in between.

If it's "GOING VIRAL WITH THE KIDZ", why have I never heard of it? I can't even find it on Google.

What the fuck is this? Did the (((media))) get bamboozled again?

You're quite the special little snowflake.

My friends, no matter how good the medicine, the doctors or the healthcare system is, if it's time for you to go, nothing can really stop it

The fuck is that

GUYS.
Please do not misjudge us, we need to wait a couple more years to show who we truly are and just like any generation, we have our crazies too.
Release just give us time. Also, you don't seem to distrust that "news" site too much. To me it seems that the guy who created it just wanted to shot on my generation because there is nothing else to shit on anymore for him, and you take it like it's the complete an utter truth for all of Gen Z.

(I was born 19/5/1999 so I am supposed to be Gen Z)

Hey guys, who wants to try the bleach and ammonia challenge?

Just pour a bunch of each into a bucket, and then count to 200, and if you don't die, you WIN!

The 'race war' won't be blacks vs whites, it will be whites vs whites, the niggers will WISH they could leave.

But somehow dead people manage to vote for dems every year

this is literally the dumbest fucking thing, and I would instantly put the executive of whatever social media app these faggot kids are using in prison for life, as well as the kids' parents. KIDS DO NOT NEED CELLPHONES OR SOCIAL MEDIA, PERIOD. FUCKING LOSERS.

don't worry user i know your generation is destined to be one of the great generations !
the webbots from clif high are predicting exactly this in his forecast language !
you will make the world and some shit holes great again!
also some kind of natural selection does miracles for the gene pools.

>kids and young adults eat laundry detergent and post results on YouTube
Guess the country ...

[heavy booming]

Fun fact about Proctor and Gamble, they are a complete SJW haven. They regularly only hire niggers and women. They support black people time, which is when all the niggers go to the break room and talk about black things for 8 hours of a 12 hour shift. They also have a safety pin program, where if someone is wearing a safety pin, they are a safe person to talk to. They regularly replace tried and true capable, in charge white people, with diversity hires that have no experience in the field. P&G is a fucking wasteland of degeneracy. Fuck them, fuck them so very hard.

youtube.com/watch?v=5AuLkMBAFZg