Let's settle this once and for all

Are Negroids Human? Yes they are bipedal. Yes, they can speak (ebonics) but are these creatures the same as Europeans and Asians or are they clearly a distinct subspecies?
Once and for all Sup Forums are Negroids human?

strawpoll.me/14824541

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/e4vNEi3NYyM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes. but Jews aren't.

Don’t insult pygmies. Pygmies are more human than niggers will ever be

we're all human and we all have flaws. Maybe races are different subspecies, but biologists would probably think it does more harm then good to use the designation, in light of recent history.

We're all humans.
You might as well ask if all chinks and japs are soulless insects.

Get to fuck out of here! You are taking this way too seriously (boring)

I thought that two things could be considered the same species if they could successfully produce viable offspring, even if they are different sub-species, but we just don't categorise humans as specifically as other species because of "racism".
>Dogs and Wolves are different branches of the one species because they're both canines and can breed etc.

Is Silverman really THAT unattractive? Fuck, she used to have a cute face at least

More good than harm to blacks or to whites? I can see how it would benefit blacks to let them stay here, but I don't see how it benefits whites.

Who the fuck voted 'We Wuz Kangz'?

Yeah, they are “human”.

People just don’t want to admit that there are several sub-species of human which have distinct traits and physical features. I’ve always found it bizarre that humans are reluctant to apply standard practices to themselves, such as eugenics. We’ve been doing it for thousands of years for agriculture to produce the best grain and animals, but all of a sudden when we apply the same methodology to ourselves it’s taboo? Fucking retarded. Imagine what we could have accomplished by now with selective breeding.

I’m way off topic. Yes. All are human, but not all humans are equal.

since we can breed with them i think yes?

You're slightly wrong. Eugenics is fine with people these days so long as we're only breeding out whiteness. That Greens leader in the UK who wanted to set up minority breeding centres where they could fuck white girls to turn UK Brown and stop racism is all the proof you need

It depends on where you draw the line.

It all depends on your definition of "human". They are the same species as us (able to interbreed), but different sub-species. Whether that makes them human or not is subjective.

Who even cares. What a waste of time. All the posts I have read today are worthless. Nobody actually has anything to do, do they? Type type type. Another day goes by. Then your life is over and trump didn't get impeached, hillary didn't go to jail, and that is it, you are dead.

Wow, I seriously can't believe all this racism and anti-semitism in this thread. Do you people honestly believe da jooz control everything and there's large biological differences between the races? It's truly disturbing to see this in the current year. My god, spend five minutes watching Rick and Mort or John Oliver, and you'll learn more than what your pseudo-science fascist book taught you. I set my self to a high standard than you confederate Neo-Nazis LARPers. Remember that we saved Europe from the fascist invaders. Of only you didn't get your resources from YouTube, you'd learn a thing or two about history. Have fun in your mother's basement.

I say stay here for 5 min and just move on fast to something better.

scientists should be only concerned with the truth. They don't get to decide what distinction is "right" or not. Recognizing blacks as a different species would only be beneficial.

Truth can only ever be a powerful force for good. Seek truth no matter what. Be courageous and let the people be triggered. let them think of you as "mean". They are not principled or logical people.

Be smart. Be an objective thinker with rigorous critical methods.

That’s true, actually. They’re using eugenics to breed whites out.

Odd how it’s only applied to the one group of people who actually made the world what it is today. Imagine what a world full of sub-Saharan Africans would be like.

They are extremely different. Iv'e become curious and started having chats with abos i meet.. They actually try to live u to white standards of behavior but they find this extremely difficult... This is the reason they hate the white man. They feel like we are not acknowledging their efforts.. Though even when i was very calm and non-reactive to their extreme emotional outbursts and other shockng behavior they still continue to act hostile towards me... I believe the only way is segregation. All other races need to be deported from this country and the abos need their own ethno-state. I take pitty on any natives displaced by colonization.

>Let's settle this once and for all ...
LoL

>Are Negroes Human.
Short Answer: No.
Long Answer: Noooo.

You know this.
I know this.
Everybody knows this.

You’ve known it since you were 3 months old. Just fucking say it!

NIGGERS FUCKED MONKEYS !!!

>europeans descend from africans that left africa 40.000 years ago
>africans have DNA from different species of hominine that interbred with africans long timree before they suposedly left their continent
>this DNA isnt found in people from outside of Africa
How does this make any sense?

Oh look, another expat English teacher that is in Japan to fuck women

youtu.be/e4vNEi3NYyM

Same species but different subspecies. They should be left alone allowed to evolve at their own pace undisturbed in their habitat. The fact that they are allowed to be a part of our civilisation is a tragedy.
I agree with (((liberals))) on one thing - colonialism was a huge mistake. Extremely harmful to whites and unethical to the niggers in the long run.

It's unfortunately too late to fix in a proper way. We can still hope for widespread gene engineering and natural disasters though.

Thats dysgenics not eugenics.

>Are chihuahuas dogs?
We're all humans. We can interbreed. Deal with it.
Now, since in most animals it takes only 2-3 generations to do some serious selection in the population, most differences could disappear in 50 years in newborns, or less than 200 years in the general population.
Now, deciding if that's a good idea or not, and if that would give your children the best life possible, that's the real question.

Most of Asia and Africa have about the same living standard so yeah

They are an outadated model of humans,they did not evolve.

they can reproduce with any other ethnicity so yes, they are human.

Yes.
/thread

That depends on what your definition of "Negroid" is.

Whites didint originate in Africa bud

If negroes aren't human, why can we procreate with them?

Can negroes interbreed with other human subspecies?
Check.

Do negroes interbreed with other human subspecies when modern life places them in geographic proximity without undue artificial pressures?
Check.

They're human.

No, just don't be retarded.

They are a distinct subspecies of homo, not leave here you faggot jewish cuck.

Mulatos are hybrids of distinct species.

Caucasian/negro mixes are fertile, tho.

Sheep goatbhybrids can mate too.

Ability to mate does not mean anything.

Fun fact 85 is the IQ range where high aggression is most commonly found. Now guess what happens to be the mean IQ of the average American nigger.

>MFW I took a DNA test, and found out I was Ashkenazim Jew.

>MFW I am literally Hitler, and hate my own race.

I’m on drugs so forgive me if this is naive but how is that acceptable? Is there any other practice like this anywhere in the world? Maybe I misunderstand the species/genetic gap.

Look up the new cradle of humanity. The oldest human fossils have been found recently in Europe my dude. They now think somewhere in between the major continents was the origin of humanity.

that offends me fag

you tell me

Humanity had no origin it had branches before humanity existed, a pre human creature gave way to all the homo races that were seperated that developed seperately.

A fully modern hunan has no reason for evolution.

That's inverted actually. If they cannot produce fertile offspring they are seperate species, but there are examples of distinct species that can produce fertile hybrids, for example coyotes (Canis latrans) with wolves (Canis lupus). They are not subspecies but fully distinct species.

Are neandethals human?

This is what I was hoping to read, thanks.

Niggers are a fucking blight to this world and should be genocided as a whole. Also applies to Muslims. Subpar monkeys.

Projection: the post

Big surprise; the UK is full of literal cuckolds. Must be some recessive lecherous tendency from all that intermixing with muh chosen people.

>undue artificial pressures
Child I have some news for you

They a bunch of homos with an erection alright

How accurate is this? I'd like to know what does varg think about this?

You're not alone dude...

As a southern spaniard, since early childhood everyone has told me that I look german due to my pale skin, blue eyes and fair hair.... but then I found pol and realized that I'm the fucking prototype of an ashKenazim jew

Why do even Rich Nigger beg for more money?
Don't these nigger think there is more to life than just vain pursuit of money.
Rich white people don't seem to care about money that much.

Oggaaa boggaa Look how many monyz I have and bitchez I am better than youu
Its all cock measuring contest for Niggers

plz gib me muny, plz plz, why u not gib me monyz U RACIST?
Zuckerbrg WASSIST WASSIST EVERYONE CALL ZUCK WASSIST HE GIB ME NO MONY

penis

Why did he want the money?

Probably had some dumb investment idea like Watermelon shoes or Chicken Beatz proDuCtionZ

Technically black people are a different species.

Species is dictated based on appearance and behavior.

So yes, black people are humanoids.

Color variants in a species often mean they have a different level of aggression. A difference that often leads to one color "eliminating" the others based on how they appear.

Because of this the winning species can win using many methods.

1. Higher reproduction rates
2. More aggression

The more timid species is likely to die, as aggression leads directly to death.

- I have my degree in Marine Biology