No one is talking about the obviously fake physical results from today

>no one is talking about the obviously fake physical results from today
I wonder why?

Then whats it supposed to say? Trump not physically fit for president? Its probably what your hoping for right?

How exactly is this fake? Or is this another brainlet thread where a trumpfag pretends to be retarded so that more people will defend his cult leader?

This is what it's supposed to say.
Also it's supposed to have the physician's name spelled correctly.
I wonder why it isn't?

Probably told Trump to hold off on that second cheeseburger every night.

>conspiracy fagging this hard

That obese motherfucker is not in "excellent health" being as obese as he is is automatically not "excellent" Not to say he's so unhealthy he can't do the job but if that's excellent health then I'm fucking Adonis.

Cause its an email and full results don't come until next week dipshit

Ugh nig skin tags.

Judging as if you've ever been 70+ years old.
>as obese as he is
DJT is 6'2"
9/15/16 Donald Trump weighed on Dr. Oz at 236
BMI for his height 30.3
"Obesity" is BMI 30+
0.3 over obesity

>I look forward to briefing some of the details on Tuesday

t. Obese American

He looks closer to 260-280 now. The dude is eating too much fast food. I'm not saying he's as unhealthy as Hillary "Stroke Waiting to happen" Clinton, but he's lucky he hasn't gotten diabetes.

this is what shills are choosing to focus on? not surprised based on how little they get paid [image: embarrassing]

Wait so the US government is sending shills to this thread to humiliate... the president of the United States?

remember when some nobodies from pakistan had full acess to half of congress's emails, including classified shit?

shit happens. plus, I am just trying to make a broader point: shills get paid shit and therefore are shitty shills.

They don't need shills for that. They try humiliating him on a daily basis.
Although I suppose that if you consider that our tax dollars are paying their salaries, you could say that the senators/congressmen/other elected officials are some form of shills (unwillingly) paid by us.

He’s over 70 now and has a reputation for eating high caloric fast food meals. The results are fake as shit. Nobody that lives this lifestyle is healthy. It took a friend years to reverse the effects of a shitty diet like this and he was much younger at the time.

this is the shilliest thing i've ever read.

What’s the point of posting this? If trump has bad health, so what? My grandma is 95 and has diabetes and eats whatever the fuck she wants. Some people just have good genetics.

I could believe it, considering he's never smoked and doesn't drink alcohol. Just from looking at him I wouldn't say he's in excellent shape, but it doesn't seem far fetched to say he's in excellent shape for the shape that he's in.

If he was skinny and pale he'd look terrible on tv. Hes taken a page from the William Shatner playbook, little bit of fat fills in the wrinkles

he's fine, relax

Snowflake responding as if everyone isn't individually unique.
My grandma has had cancer 3 times and fought through it and is healthy AF at 78.