chessgames.com/perl/chessgame?gid=1095025
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

If only Sup Forums was this powerful in 2008

>can't be fully comfy without doggo

kek

dude weed lmao

>President Trump says fucking nothing and does his job
>this causes CNN to get Mudd to say nigger twice in front of a nigger and inspire the entire left wing to utilize #proudshitholer
He doesn't even have to do anything at this point. They're killing themselves on their own. It's like watching them build a strawman to beat on, only it stabs them to death immediately.

>tfw no Melania gf

Alright last one from me:
>Utah
>It is illegal to detonate any nuclear weapon.

Pre-Emptively eat shit kike. "The system" in your idiotic infographic is the Jewish occupation and it is ended by killing all of you.

This violated my NAP

>detonate nuke
>coppers come out to arrest you
>detonate nuke
No one really thought this one through, did they?

They're the idiots and they're too full of themselves to realize it.

meant for this ball

2012 Sup Forums was a newfag when it came to influencing the elections

So Sessions finally indicted someone in the Uranium One deal? When is Hillary going down finally?

tick tock

Xlornpf BTFO!

>implying you wouldn't

Sessions doesn't issue indictments, that's not how the process works whatsoever. There are several concurrent investigations into several matters stemming from the DOJ and FBI related to various democrats like Clinton for influence peddling and corruption. U1 and the emails are two matters under investigation.

Saying Xlornf to myself actually made me audibly kek

>immigrants admit their nation of origin was so fucking pathetic they wanted to migrate to another country

What do you honestly think about Brits?

I envy that you took everything we did right and dropped all our stupid shit.

>you’ve just learnt that you can go to prison in the UK for not paying the state broadcaster a tax for owning a tv

Sessions would obviously cut the guy a deal for the final nail in the coffin of Hillary's so the question is who is more terrifying: Sessions or the Clintons? That determines if the guy who got indicted actually gives up any info.

Hey way to doom Europe to racial replacement you fucking niggerlovers.

Miller's Back, baby! I was here, briefly, last night. What's good, fellow goys?

Very nice place that was ruined post-war further beyond the initial issues of the pre-ww2 period. I wish the UK would reform hard right but now the left wing seems to be killing out white Britons enough to have a stupid stranglehold on power and kill it worse like us.

milky

Some of you are all right. Don't go to the EU tomorrow.

Well I for one aren't worried about the Demographics simply because the trend is primed to reverse soon.

>White births are starting to rise again.

>Hispanics born the US have lower or comparable birthrates to whites.

ppic.org/content/pubs/rb/RB_402LHRB.pdf

>Blacks have always been historically stable because well they genocide themselves.

You act like the UK is some sole purveyor of the issue and has some authority over immigration in Norway or Switzerland.

In the span of one week, Trump has gotten the left to call him a genius and themselves shitholes.

He is truly the master manipulator.

>silicone
That's not milk, it's Elmer's glue

#ProudShitholer

I can't stop, y'all, tock tick, y'all

Why is the catalog full of blacked threads? Someone raiding us again?

It also depends on whether he comes down with a bad case of suicide. After all those deadly assault butterknives can go off while he's cleaning one!

Did they or did they not fight Hitler and aid the Soviet Union?

Blacks increased as a proportion to whites. There percentage being stable means there is more of them as a proportion than at other points.

A large chunk of your populace is brainwashed beyond belief and you're essentially a police state, but some of you guys are worth saving when it all burns down.

Better pay that telly license and bin that knife, mate

i'm confident that you brits can fight back against your ZOG after a certain sequence of horrifying events, but that's just me

I can't fucking wait!!!! Wednesday is coming.

>because the trend is primed to reverse soo

When has this ever happened? Countries have only gotten less white since the colonial times, not more white. America is doomed at some point in the near future. We'll just take over somewhere else, maybe reclaim Constantinople.

I think you were once a great nation and can be again if you would stop being so passive about your government. You still have time to sort yourselves out, and that's not something Americans can say with certainty.

Western allies aided the Russian whites against the reds, then when that failed armed the soviets so the Germans would have a two front fight. That doesn't mean that Norway has to accept African migrants nor is any sort of jerking off about doom from things that can't be changed productive.

True. The poor bastard could get Vince Foster'd.

So they went o 11.8% to 12.8%, the Hispanic demos have been cutting into the white hegemony.

1933-1945 in Germany.

not sure if Nip or if brit teaching english

I unironically believe that the UK is a totalitarian country. I would have immigrated there years ago had I the chance, now I wouldn't even consider visiting.

Sorry friend. Get out while you can.

I think that there will never be justice in the Seth Rich case, even if the Uranium One and Clinton Foundation investigations bear fruit. The triggermen are probably dead as well as the cleanup crew. It is far easier to kill a few people than to hide billions.

Fuck the British regardless.

If they are increasing then they aren't stable, that means your previous statement was wrong and they have increased in relative proportion by 10 percent over a short period. Both are bad and niggers are worse, work on both.

First off, civil war is inevitable, we aren't fleeing America.
Second point: DEUS VULT

>1933-1945 in Germany.
Wow, great precedent. I'm so looking forward to becoming a Muslim caliphate in 30 years.

We hadn't even given Africans Ebola in 2008.

What are you, 13? Trump isn't fixing the mess this country has become by himself. Once he's gone, they'll just reinstate their kike puppet to destroy America.

I was fucking around, but honestly Spics birth rates will plummet in a generation and blacks will probably go to 13%-14%. White will probably be 60% again in the future.

You're fine people.

every time she tells a lie

I WILLINGLY SOLD MY HUT, MY DAUGHTER AND WIFE'S SON TO COME TO AMERICA AND I HAD TO SACRIFICE MY MOTHER SO THE VILLAGE SORCERER COULD BLESS ME, DON'T CALL MY COUNTRY A SHITHOLE

I wish I had your optimism. I just don't see it.

Are you fucking retarded or a bot just responding to replies on a preset formula?
I said civil war is inevitable. Once Trump leaves, we'll get Obongo after Obongo and eventually the shit will hit the fan.

Read the link. Also whites in the younger generation are 10x more racist.

>What do you honestly think about Brits?
Your nation created some tasty comfort food; now please remove your kebab so the entire island stops being a no-go zone.

GOOD LUCK EBOLA-CHAN

I want the Brits to be Brits again. Anglos deserve a homeland.

For old times' sake?

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
HILLARY HAS
GOT TO QUIT

NO MORE CAN SHE
GIVE A SPEECH
WITHOUT SPITOON
WITHIN REACH

RANCID PHLEGM
PUTRID BILE
DRIBBLE DOWN
HER CHIN, MEANWHILE

EVERY TIME
SHE TELLS A LIE
SHIT RUNS DOWN
HER INNER THIGH

ANAL SPHINCTER
CANNOT CLENCH
MUSCLES CAN'T
CONTAIN THE STENCH

PEE PEE PEE
POO POO POO
SHE WON'T MAKE IT
TO THE LOO

PEPE, KEK
AND DONALD TRUMP,
LIVE ON AIR
SHE'LL TAKE A DUMP

Good times, good times.

Pretty sad state DESU, though Canada is not that far behind

That's a rumor. No new data for 2016. Only states which I know are getting better are TX, FL and GA. Still minority white among babies.
Black birth rates are going down everywhere except for TX where they grow double as fast as the white ones while the Hispanic ones decrease.

Tell me all your thoughts on Stephen Miller.

I'm aware they're going down overall, over time they increased as a proportion and will live too long which fucking sucks. They are migrating too.

Reminder that in the same time frame, white women capable of giving birth have shrunk by 2-4%.

You will see a massive spike in white birth rates in these coming years. Most because the market is doing well. Whites are pretty much the only people who invest. So they are feeling much better economically.

Blacks are migrating to economic strongholds, just like whites.

deffo would m80 like it was the only thing keeping me alive

/our jew/
I'm sure that won't turn out bad for us... this time.

Civil War like you think it is never going to happen. We're in a Cold Civil War at the moment, that's as close to nationwide war as you're going to get.

How can we get the media to act even crazier? We need to get them to go into overdrive. What do you lads think?

Not to mention crypto is the white mans game.

The entire internet was behind Obama on 2008, only a small percentage of Sup Forums actually liked Ron Paul

Florida is already doing very well.

He runs an excellent Ministry of Truth

This too. Don't forget to give out money to fellow Sup Forumsacks if you're over a million already. A few thousend bucks can help grow our community.

2008-2012 was a weird time

They've also been brought up on the internet and Marxism; believing that there's infinite genders, abortion is a human right, global warming is going to kill us and to give the government all the power and your money.

Oh okay, guess I'll just give up then and just off myself. Thanks buddy.

And you are right to think that.

Unlike you, our ‘constitution’ if you can even call it that can be changed by MPs anytime, and 2/3rds of the pricks voted to stay in the EU when the rest of the country voted to leave. So you can see why ‘hate speech’ exists here when strictly speaking it should t exist under old English law.

The annoying thing is us Brits boast about having a ‘stiff upper lip, carry on as normal’ attitude. No. Fuck that. Remove reds and take action.

/new/ really wasn't political in any sense. We were still just trying to figure things out.

This is the chessgame Assange tweeted about:

chessgames.com/perl/chessgame?gid=1095025

Seems like he is saying white (Trump) is about to begin his counter attack

Perhaps, but the best investment is pink wojaks. Guarunteed gains with every bear market.

As much as I like him, I always keep that in the back of my mind.

My middle school little brother wears USA flag socks, him and his friends joke about deporting illegals and building a wall constantly (kids especially love the wall shit), and laugh at feminists. He's unironically part of the pewdiepie generation

For the most part rejected it. I was raised entirely on the internet and yet here I am.

>pink wojaks
tell that all those fucking white male crypto millionaires

But your middle school brother is part of an only 53% white generation, which roughly translates into 60% of the voters.