SO what do you guys think about UFO's as alien spacecraft?

SO what do you guys think about UFO's as alien spacecraft?

I was a believer as a kid, later on realized almost all photos, abductions, and videos were pretty much bullshit.

But even though things like abductions with implants and Roswell have been debunked, the fact that we have had major air force incidents being scrambled to them just recently, and another government program from 10 years ago, I am beginning to think they might be real after all, even if most sightings are not real or misidentified.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VXwG-kBYE6U
cbsnews.com/news/vatican-considers-possibility-of-aliens/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shits about to get real soon. Just wait. You will see shit you wont believe. Everything is true. We not only have our own ufos, ours are better than the non terrestrials. In fact we build theirs in return for biologicals and other tech. Dont believe the ufology community. They have been compromised by disinfo agents like delonge. The real shit will make the movies look like an episode of goosebumps.

its all a distraction

I was anally probed summer of 88 ask me anything.

I came face to face with one

[muffled ayy lmao in the distance]

They aren't coming from deep space but are interdimensional intelligences. They exist directly under our noses, embedded into higher frames of reference and occasionally interact with our planet (for what purpose it's hard to define still). Elite human networks have been aware of them for millennia and modern top agencies work with them. My opinion is that they are the definition of the trickster archetype and pulling an epic ruse on those in contact with them

You came inside an alien, forehead to forehead? Savage, bro.

are nazi ufos real and adolph has actually been living in a glorious new land in antarctica with the inner earth shit PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS HAPPENING

Of course they're real. It's an insult to intelligence to even pretend alien life is fake.

Of course, 99.9% of the population is functionally retarded, and virtually terrified of having to confront any scenario which involved them personally losing any rights they feel entitled to as a human being to this planet.

So what then happens when the average 99.9% functional retard human comes face to face with an alien intelligence?

Most shut down. The reality is too staggering, too traumatic and damaging to the ego for them to sustain or even want to sustain any memory of the event.

The mission of our government then becomes one of desensitizing the average retarded human into slowly accepting the possibility, then introducing such mind boggling foreign concepts and imagined creatures into the psyche, where the retarded human can then process and rationalize the existence of aliens.

It's a slow process, and I don't believe every human will survive disclosure. But we aren't all going to live forever, and the weak should simply die so the rest of us can move forward.

Project Blue Beam

>tfw your memory have been erased

How big was Jamal's cock?

>buzzword phase
>no content
>no opinion
>no sources
>pic related

It's healthier for you. You couldn't continue living a normal life otherwise.

A technologically advanced species would not go around anally probing people. Aliens are demons. Look into the connections between occultism and UFOlgy, especially Jack Parsons.

Jack Parsons was an intelligent guy led astray by conmen, namely Hubbard.

>yfw some fat ginger sociopath blows occult steam up your ass and then absconds with your wife, your money and your boat

As for the anal probing, we're lab rats to a superior species. A species of humanoids, or perhaps artificial humanoids (the servants of an even higher humanoid) that are so intelligent, you may as well consider them Gods.

The real UFOs were flown by nazis.

The "saucer" type of UFO is a prototype aircraft the Germans were developing in the 40's while the war was raging.

American government agencies made the extra-terrestial alien UFO story because they didn't want people to know that there were nazis roaming freely all over the world.

Look up Operation Highjump. The US went to Nazi Antarctica territories in a military expedition and were driven back by force.

Advanced Aliens would not need to do the weird experiments people describe during abduction experiences, especially if they were intent on hiding themselves. They'd use an insect sized drone to collect some tissue samples and be off. These things are not technological.

>that are so intelligent, you may as well consider them Gods.

This is of course the real deception here. The fallen divine beings that rebelled against God wish to be worshiped, they always have. This is how they are going to fool you during the end times.

While I generally hold that there is some merit to the Highjump stories, particularly since VRIL society was legit and I believe was in contact with ayys, they weren't the only ones around with super advanced craft.

Oh? Do you understand that we're an ongoing project? What we personally feel, be it mental or physical is of no concern to them. You've approached their methods with a human sentiment.

Do Humans give two fucks about kidnapping a dolphin, doing surgery on it, tagging it and monitoring it for the rest of its life?

No, we do the exact same thing 100x over and often WORSE. If anything I would consider ayy abductions and experiments relatively humane compared to what humans do.

I don't believe abduction stories and think those people are crazy or wacked out attention whores.

There are enough clues based on visual evidence to indicate something is going on. Is it aliens? top secret craft? Being from another realm that we don't understand?

I sometimes wonder why we assume they are from another star system.

If someone from the 1400s were to see a space shuttle reentering earths atmospher would they not assume it was "aliens" or similar concept of their culture?

There are no end times, son. Your bible is a work of fiction. Everything you have ever written was done so by a human, no divine intervention or inspiration. Just zealous old men intent on controlling other people, like you.

>every read
>not written

Sorry, kinda busy atm.

Nothing you have stated so far has anything to do with the claims I have made. You are not actually talking to me. Are you ok user?

>Your bible is a work of fiction. Everything you have ever written was done so by a human, no divine intervention or inspiration. Just zealous old men intent on controlling other people, like you.

Play dumb all you want. You're simply in denial, and I don't blame you. It's a scary reality to accept, to be sure. Not everyone can cope with it.

People like you are the reason why our government lies to us. You are the 99.9% retard that will probably kill yourself once it's revealed there is no God and you aren't a special snowflake.

Personally, I'd sit back and laugh at the mass die-off, when every last one of you brainlets blow your brains out. Think of it as a cleansing.

Anyone that has claimed to be abducted by aliens has experience a DMT overload. It happens, the body just creates it and attacks you. Then you trip hard and see the otherside. They are the Machine Elves 4th dimension souls where they create objects with smoke from there chests.

When I met the machine elves, they were working very hard to hold every piece of matter together. The more my vision zoomed in on objects and people around the room, the more I saw of them. They seemed happy to be doing their job, but also clueless as to there being any other possible role for them in the world. I'm not sure that there is one.

>If someone from the 1400s were to see a space shuttle reentering earths atmospher would they not assume it was "aliens" or similar concept of their culture?

They did, they called them angels and acts of God.

When was roswell debunked and by whom?

Also please explain why dozens of phone calls about a ufo flying around in the sky in the mid 90s in Trumbull county Ohio that had police chase a ufo around all night
This is a lot, not all of the actual police dispatch audio
youtube.com/watch?v=VXwG-kBYE6U

There is a lot of bullshit cases and sighting but I have yet to see a good explanation that lead police on hour long chase with a ufo

I often wonder if we are in contact with alien species, but who are no more, or less, intelligent than some human races. There are many circumstances that could realize this scenario. And I suggest that much or most of our popular knowledge is incorrect. For instance of the natural limits of organic intelligence.

No realistic way to know, so I don't have a concrete opinion. Either way it's interesting at least.
>best case scenario, aliums are here, not planning to kill us all, and we're (probably)moving towards public contact
>most mundane scenario, all the suspicions about secret tech projects are true and we have military superiority a few orders of magnitude ahead of the rest of the world, we can use to unload the mother of all trump cards in the event the shit truly hits the fan

>I don't believe every human will survive disclosure.

I think most people could handle it. It's like introducing modern technology to undeveloped societies. They would be shocked and awed at first but would gradually get accustomed to it.

Are the aliens circumcised? Do aliens have foreskins?

I don't think it's even a matter of "handle it" anymore. Look at how fast people forget about the latest shocking thing in the news, assuming they were paying attention at all. I say that people will by and large progress to not giving a fuck within three weeks of contact(assuming they aren't probing everyone or eating their brains), with a few more adventurous ones wanting to get selfies with ET. Maybe as little as one week if the aliens make their appearance but state that they're not sharing any tech for the time being until they decide we're not going to get everyone in this arm of the galaxy killed.

I think they're an interdemnsional something or other. You hear the stories where people encounter an ayy lmao and they look as if they are fading in and out of reality/not really there. Shine a light on them and they look translucent etc.

What we know as ball lightning is mistaken for ufos a lot. But we don't know what ball lightning is.
I think It is concentrated plasma, leeching through from another dimension, consciously directed by a beginner in multi-dimensional interaction.
The intermediaries can project actual hologram like visions, like poorly defined, moving craft.
The advanced may be able to make the visions into real mass with real beings on board.
The elite may find a way to live among us.
The supergod may have a purpose to allow the preceding.etc .
Each level would be achieved by separate post-human civilisation.

>A species of humanoids, or perhaps artificial humanoids (the servants of an even higher humanoid) that are so intelligent, you may as well consider them Gods.
All religion is a cargo cult.

You might be right.

I just personally feel that there are too many emotionally invested people running around willy nilly, their entire lives built up around falsehoods. For these people to confront something so destructive of their ideals and sentiments, I don't believe they could live without their chemical fix, that is religion.

It's no different than denying a heroic addict his fix; the addict will either survive or he won't. Many do not. They suffer the rest of their lives due to their chemical addiction, and make no mistake, religious dependency is a real thing. Their absolute reality crashing down upon them in finality, an absolute state of destruction of the divine, they'd probably kill themselves.

>no argument
>i'll just meme from 10 years ago
>that'll show him i'm right!

Sup Forums is a Christian imageboard, please leave until you accept the truth.

>wanting to get selfies
All any of us will care about is can we fuck them.

I've seen things that I can't explain. Things doing movements no human craft could.

Prove there isn't an intelligence behind life that you attribute as God.
>protip you can't

Well, I said that part you quoted after I had an epiphany regarding alien intelligence.

I became aware of just how staggeringly intelligent these creatures are. Just one of them, wholly encompasses the minds of a hundred men, experience wise and in depth of character, as well as raw computational ability.

I mean, just one of these creatures is so incredibly deep in intelligence that they're worth the full life of 1000 men or more. Think about that. A humanoid that has the experience of 1000 lives, in one small compact package.

I think what confuses most people is simply this; what is the motive?

Can we even understand it if it was explained to us? Having to confront our own limitations in understanding the alien motive is something that modern culture hasn't even touched upon yet, probably because the truth is too complex for us to grasp.

God hasn't been proven to exist yet. It's simply a concept, with no observable proof beyond our ability to suggest it, which is by no means proof of anything at all.

If there's a god, it's me and you. And them. But beyond that, nothing has come forward to claim anything that YOU attribute to as divinity.

Not even the aliens are that arrogant, apparently.

Adults are trying to discuss something, kid. Go back to plebbit.

They are from earth, nazis had them first (in recent history at least) and ayys is a psyop as they are actually demons and (((they))) try to explain the spiritual nature of those

>ayys are demons
>completely jump the shark on aliens and move straight in to the realm of religious horror

I never liked this particular CIA psi op.

You already worship Aliens as gods, despite the evidence for them is as scant as the evidence for God. You are deranged, now please stop shitting up this thread with your sewage.

this is the only photo i consider to be an actual ufo

ww2 thousands of shells fired at it

>Adults are trying to discuss something, kid. Go back to plebbit.

First of all I never claimed to worship anything, even if ayys deserve our worship the same way ants should be worshiping humans; the vast difference in power is actually much larger with ayys and humans though.

If they were actually demons, a notion I find comedic, you would already have humans with fully fleshed out religons dedicated to them.

>i'm deranged

Are you frightened that someone has not only challenged your world view, but has broken it?

>only arguments are weak image macro shitposting

Maybe you should head over to the /x/ vampire threads, son.

"How can we rule out that life may have developed elsewhere?" Funes said in that interview.

"Just as there is a multitude of creatures on Earth, there could be other beings, even intelligent ones, created by God. This does not contradict our faith, because we cannot put limits on God's creative freedom."

Funes maintained that if intelligent beings were discovered, they would also be considered "part of creation"

cbsnews.com/news/vatican-considers-possibility-of-aliens/

CIA perspective project.
> advertise muh aliens
> CG reaches level they can plausibly draw an artificial lifeform
> capeshit oligophrens and fake newsery in special services bomb capitals of the world and declare NWO is needed to defend goyim from green humaniods

All of that, literally every argument and stance he has is based upon the supposition that God exists to begin with.

Do you begin to see the problem here with his argument?

It's flawed from the very foundation, because he's preaching to people that already believe in something that they can't provide the evidence for existing.

No religious argument can move past the demand for proof without becoming blindly zealous in nature.

I'm not saying your God isn't real, I'm saying there's no evidence to support the idea that he's real, and so going right off of that, we must let go of that assumption altogether.

Work from a neutral place, without assumptions that have no merit due to lack of evidence.

There's already actual, real and government confirmed evidence that aliens are real.

"God"? Not so much. Nothing observable. Nothing with intent nor personality, nor presence.

Real and fuckers neet to get back