What did he mean by this?

tucker has officially overdosed on redpills he's gonna shoot himself in the back of the head 13 times with a nail gun. poor guy, didn't know he was even depressed

Tucker is literally our greatest ally
And /our guy

he is a great man

I'm liking Tucker more and more these days. He's a smart guy. He knows how to frame things. If you disagree with his position, you must be a nazi who hates Israel. It's bulletproof!

It's pretty literal what he meant.

based

>TFW I been auto-tuning and dvr both blocks of tucker Carlson and hannity on my liberals friends house

>subliminally brainwashing him
With tucker and hannity rants
No one in his his family has caught on yet as to why the tv is stuck on fox all day

I've always like him.

Tucker is anglo as fuck. Found father material.

He means deport untermensch by the boxcar/boatload NOW

>tucker has officially overdosed on redpills

Yep, its apparent. We know but then again i think we always knew. I knew from the moment he giggled with a sly accord at the "bill clintons a rapist" protestor that time.

I have nothing to lose. I'd be willing to join a deportation squad whose job is to round up shitskin families.

Post 1 - 50

He fills his show almost exclusively with anti-white guests and just lets them spout off on their insane views for all of America to hear.

He even emphasizes the jewish suffix of their last name if you listen carefully ("Thanks for coming on Mr EdelSTEIN").

He has always been /ourguy/. They will destroy him in time though so enjoy his show every night while you can.

>I have nothing to lose

Lose that attitude, it would be a rewarding effort regardless of your circumstances.

Shit I'd take 9k to deport taco benders during the weekend. I'd put it towards my 2017 Camaro ZL1 fund.

I'm not like other white people. I'm not a sentimental person. I see the world as nothing but power games. It's probably my Hungarian background that allows me to see the world so clearly.

>I see the world in nothing but power games
Huh
Really activates the almonds

Oh. Its you.

Nice work that time in Calais lad.

my mistake

>#50

Deport and then nuke Africa please

>I'm not like other white people. I'm not a sentimental person. I see the world as nothing but power games. It's probably my Hungarian background that allows me to see the world so clearly.

It took him 8 years, but he finally made it. Tucker is /our/ guy.

"I like Ron Paul but I don't care too much for his voter base. The anti-Semitism is unspeakable." - Tucker, 2010

/ourguy/

Tucker is a God. Not one of these fake patriots parroting random kike garbage.

>I'm underage

Mods b& this faggot

What do you think redpilled him?

I remember seeing a video of Tucker from years ago, back in his bowtie days and he was just a complete timid cuckservative who got completely BTFO. The difference between then and now is incredible. I'm having trouble finding the video but it's night and day

>88 was Karl Marx
what did he mean by this?

it's okay when jews do it

bump

Nope
He's looked into the wierd shit about 9/11 and think truthers are "whack jobs"

Of course he has to say that publicly.

If he turns out to be 88, I'm gonna laugh hard

Oy vey