>high infidelity and divorce rates
>hobbies consist of posting selfies on instagram and watching netflix

asian women
>pure and virginal
>forever 20
>lightweight makeup and flawless skin
>natural high IQ
>extremely loyal and faithful
>hobbies include playing instruments, art, going to the gym etc.

How can white roasties even compete?

Asians have disgusting large heads

t. ching hang wang lang the second

i'm white and theres this half white half japanese girl thats really hot and cute and wants my dick. what do?

Listen to Sup Forums or have sex. Which do you choose?

Hello Chimp

hello saheed

They can't because white women have been idolizing niggaboons. they should be emulating Asian women then maybe just maybe the white man will come home. But until then enjoy the Asians my friends.

/

That's why they shouldn't mix with filthy cumskins, lest they inherit their cuck genes and start allowing nigs into their countries

Reality

There are white women with all the traits you described of asian. In fact asians learned them from whites (asians did not invent classical music).

Unfortunate Reality for You

The top of the line asian a Mazda with with leather which is the same price as a ford focus)(white women) but not as nice.

Top of the line white women is a rolls royce, which is much better than a mazda but you cant afford it.

Stop posting here and give her the dick, wtf are you even doing?

>Asian women
>forever 20
They age even worse than white women

expired makeup ruins skin and spreads bacterial, women are just stupid they don't know how to read expiry dates.

only after the menopause m8

>only after the menopause m8

Fuck her with a condom.

>chinese
>jungle gook

find women who have classy feminine interests and or are catholic and be happy with some cunt with a few dicks in her life rather than some nonexistent virgin you made up in ur head

if that's not a monkey I don't know what's real anymore

But my children wouldn't be white.