On what authority can the federal employees at the federal building of san fransico put this up?

on what authority can the federal employees at the federal building of san fransico put this up?

fuck, i hate my shithole state.

Other urls found in this thread:

bustle.com/articles/116255-san-francisco-poop-map-shows-where-to-avoid-human-waste-on-the-street-and-its-both
google.com/amp/s/www.dailywire.com/news/11246/urine-luck-san-francisco-says-you-can-pee-sidewalk-aaron-bandler?amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This isn’t real.

Is it?

Treasonous bastards. Someone should take a wrecking ball to it

I mean outside the city it’s pretty nice. It’s cozy up north.

California badly needs to get mercy-killed.

Leave California. Every tax payer that leaves puts another nail in it's coffin.
California can't survive without a sea of middle & upper middle class suckers paying for illegal's welfare so they vote Democrat.

It's quite clearly being projected onto the building, you absolutely ironic retards

Irrelevant.

Wrecking ball.

What are they even trying to say?

Are they saying the US is a shithole?

I want Cal-Exit to happen so I can join the fight to free Jefferson.

They’ll never let us leave because of our water.

cal exit is the cuck way of giving stuff to niggers

americas best soil is in cali, some great tourism and beaches, which is good for navy and other things.

An entire city of street shitters living in denial

Northern California is just Southern Oregon

Cal-Exit is how we cleanse the coastal areas of this state.

Lol trolling Trump is a full time job

I would like the state of Jefferson to become a thing but then again there are so many retards and drug addicts up here it would probably just go to shit too.

I think someone did something similar to Trump Tower, not exactly vandalism since it's just a light show, but I assume they're not allowed to keep it in place for particularly long just as a loitering thing or something.

Kek, SF is ironically the shithole of America, With Los Angeles being the sweaty ill-manicured gooch.

We shall not cater to them. Or at best give them a bus ticket anywhere in the US but Jefferson. Send them down to LA, Seattle or Phoenix.

It's how NYC got rid of its homeless. They gave them bus tickets to SF and LA.

Bums shit on the sidewalks in San Francisco. The have apps to tell you the best route to walk in order to avoid human excrement bustle.com/articles/116255-san-francisco-poop-map-shows-where-to-avoid-human-waste-on-the-street-and-its-both

It's also legal to piss on the sidewalk now google.com/amp/s/www.dailywire.com/news/11246/urine-luck-san-francisco-says-you-can-pee-sidewalk-aaron-bandler?amp

Fuck you San Francisco, you fucking shithole.

not happening, minorities were smart by cooling it in Florida and Cali

>you ironic retards
what does that even mean?

You think insulting the president should be punished by prison time? What about the vice president or senators? Should we be in prison for insulting governor's? Literally KYS, dog.

And Honolulu. In fact, the whole CONUS does that. Oahu's mainland-native homeless rate is bonkers

that comment is predicated on it being put up on a federal building by FEDERAL employees, you fucking retard

They can't. Hopefully that shooped BUT if it isn't either they're fire the individual or they'll cover for him.
This but leave your shitty progressive ideas at the state line please.

What is it with liberals and being vile disgusting trash, do these libcucks have absolutely no regard for civility or children who might see this shit?

Except it's obviously not being projected by Federal employees you fucking brainlet mongoloid. It's coming from outside of the building.

They are trying to send bums to Phoenix but we're not having it. Dumb homeless bitch runs off the lightrail the other day, put her ass against a building downtown, pulled down her pants and starts pissing... I took the lid off of my iced t and threw it on her mid stream. She was like "I'm so sorry, I couldn't hold it" dumb bitch should have thought about getting off and finding a restroom 3 stops before then. We just shut down 2 shelters downtown and bums are getting their asses kicked left and right. They used to be respectful but now they're all just degenerate addicts who have overstayed their welcome.

fake as fuck

Please secede.

pretty much this.

Oh don't worry I agree with you there
>and honestly, /thread
I was just saying that would technically not be okay if they did that (as OP incorrectly states they did), not us civilians.

Cuz a federal employee couldn't have gone outside the building and aimed the projector.

Really and where am I going to get paid 120k to suck at software engineering you faggot.

Hes suggesting that it wasnt governemt employees that did it, which is probably the case since its being projected from across the street.

Assuming government employees don't have working legs or the ability to move across the street.

southern commifornia needs a nuke. and armed blocks on the way out. kill every commies shitstain. I'll drive south on I-5 and shoot them myself. just say the word, Trump.

120k adjusting for socal cost of living is really like what for normal people? 80-90k? learn a real, applicable skill & you'll be fine anywhere

Free-speech.

Isn’t that protected under your constitution? The ability to criticise government openly without fear of repercussions?

>Call an apple an apple
>Everyone flips their shit

>Not on a federal building you stupid fucking bong

You could definitely speak the words or hold up a sign personally. But that building belongs to the U.S. government. Hence Federal Building written on the side.

Looks like it’s being projected onto from the sidewalk. Would that be a crime? You aren’t defacing property, are you?

What would be illegal about that?

Shithole President... President of a shithole. Sounds about right?

What water? Isn't there a Le Drought? What is the midwest and great lakes? What is if you left you'd be sanctioned so fucking hard you'd give us your water for free

Yeah, California is a real shithole alright. Worst state by far. San fran being the shitty buttplug of the shithole. Let the shit be drained already faggots.