What happens if the UK actually stages a second EU referendum?

Would REMAIN actually win? Now that Farage, Brown, Clegg, Blair, Cable and prominent Labour leaders all call for a 2nd referendum, is it only a matter of time until May calls for a 2nd ref?

She is a Remoaner after all, no? Was this May's plan all along? To make a mess out of Brexit so that people demand a new referendum?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_European_Constitution_referendum,_2005
youtube.com/watch?v=Ro11TcV6TOk
youtube.com/watch?v=rmMoI7AhiO8
telegraph.co.uk/politics/2018/01/11/do-not-want-second-vote-brexit-fellow-leavers-must-ready-fight/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=R6M8an_XKL8
theguardian.com/uk/2005/apr/05/politics.localgovernment
twitter.com/NCPoliticsUK/status/945651166691647488
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Okay I gotta ask, why is it always a german who starts Brexit threads, for every single one I've been on OP is german, it's like you give more fucks about it than us.

To answer your question, Remain probably would actually win this time around, the first time people were expecting the gov to not make a complete shitshow of it. I voted Leave but because May gives me no confidence in getting us out without us looking like a bunch of clowns I'd probably vote Remain now.

>Okay I gotta ask, why is it always a german who starts Brexit threads, for every single one I've been on OP is german, it's like you give more fucks about it than us.
I don't know. Brexit is a topic in Germany. Maybe no one else cares in Europe?

>To answer your question, Remain probably would actually win this time around, the first time people were expecting the gov to not make a complete shitshow of it. I voted Leave but because May gives me no confidence in getting us out without us looking like a bunch of clowns I'd probably vote Remain now.

So May's long term plan would actually end up panning out? Damn...

Would be rigged and also be the biggest insult to democracy seen in literal centuries
>vote for thing
>gov: i dont agree try again
>forces another vote
>gov: stuffs ballots
>different outcome
>OY VEY THIS IS WHAT THE PEOPLE WANTED ALL ALONG

They'll get kiked out.

Only reason they won the first time is no one expected it to win. You really think they'll stop at just traditional media shilling now that the cat is out of the bag?

>>gov: stuffs ballots
>>different outcome
Do you think the UK is a shithole that can't hold free and fair public votes?

>He thinks democracies cant be rigged
Hoky fuck I wish I was that naive again

Common practice in the EU, it already happened in Ireland and the Netherlands I think.

If another referendum was forced upon us I'd vote leave (again). I'd expect leave to prevail, give project fears shit predictions and the rage/condescension from remainers.

Regardless, a 2nd referendum would have a deeply corrosive effect on democracy here. I certainly would never vote for lib/lab/con again, and would agitate for direct democracy, as representative politicians would have proved themselves inadequate.

>>He thinks democracies cant be rigged
>Hoky fuck I wish I was that naive again

Have you seen how the UK does votes? They are done pretty well. I think it would be damn hard to include a million fake into the referendum across the UK. It would require a conspiracy with thousands of people. The UK votes on a district basis and uses ballots, not electronic machines like the US.

Most of the western world is this way.

>Says New Poll

w e w l a d

not really, some countries just keep running referendums until they get the answer they want. Others just flat ignore them.

I'll laugh my ass off if people decide to fucking run another referendum here after all that bullshit. Just get on with it, or just tell the public to fuck off and take your hits.

>he thinks it's new
Someone never heard of the 2005 referundum and Lisbon treaty.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_European_Constitution_referendum,_2005

Technically the EU is an illegitimate tyrannic organization.

Stalin himself said it.

"It's not the people who vote that count, it's the people who count the votes."

clearly yes, this brexit thing proves it. They are still in the fucking EU and that vote was 2 years ago.

It wouldn't be REMAIN but GO BACK

A second referendum would vote overwhelmingly Leave since it'd win over the people who don't like the idea of voting twice on an issue.

Any predictions on how the UK would vote Remain are as valid as they were the first time.

Nothing has changed since mid 2017. The date was always predicted to be 2019. Don't winge because you only heard about the vote after the fact and thought it was an instant process.

This. It's the kind of thing that starts an armed revo- oh, wait, nevermind

I said this would happen the moment Brexit happened. Just lol at guilable sheep that believe in democracy and that their vote matters

>A second referendum would vote overwhelmingly Leave since it'd win over the people who don't like the idea of voting twice on an issue.
>Any predictions on how the UK would vote Remain are as valid as they were the first time.

I heard all the younglings in the UK did not bother to go vote. This time around they will organize shuttle buses and voting parties to make them all vote. They like the EU for weed and party reasons.

>I heard all the younglings in the UK did not bother to go vote.
Maybe if you're reading about London where the younger subhumans don't know what an election or a referendum is but I was 20 when the vote actually happened and met more people who did vote than didn't (North East).

Free and fair public votes were never a thing.

We already know that they will hold as many revotes as needed to get back in with their masters

Even entertaining the thought of a second referendum is such an affront to democracy, I don't see how any sort of self respecting people could accept it. Even if one voted for staying the first time around, the moral implications of casting a revote when the people already made a decision is reason enough to get upset. It would be the most legitimate causus belli for a civil war we've had in a long while.

The EU have made multiple countries vote twice on issues in the two decades.

Who needs votes when you have polls to tell you how things will be.

>polls

God is a leaver

To me this is a bigger deal though. While both are unacceptable, a nation's own government doing that to its own people strikes me harder than a foreign country imposing itself on others.

PLEASE DONT GIVE INTO NWO AND STAY
live free or die fighting

uk is a shitole just like your shithole

>technically

>brexit happens
>London mayor fills UK with mudslimes
>new vote happens
Really kebabs my cranium.

>leave wins due to people tired of immigration
>flood with even more immigrants
>stay wins now
Wow who'd have thought this was possible?

>its bad because it doesnt get the result that i want

>The EU have made multiple countries vote twice on issues in the two decades.
And with multiple countries you mean Ireland. And with voting twice you mean Ireland got everything they wanted, then voted yes massively. And with "have made" you mean the Irish parliament voted for a second vote, not the EU.

But that is not a poll. That is a capitalist betting market. If anything, that meant that people who put money on the issue were all wrong.

Theresa May should be hung for treason. Her and her party have clearly been fucking this up so as to punish the citizens for voting "the wrong way".

Drumpf has 2% chance at winning presidency, new poll suggests.

Democracy is just mob mentality. There is no logical or moral element. Completely primal. People have been gaslighted for over a century of the meaning of that word. It doesn't mean what you think it means.

No no no, the bongs leave and never come back. Never ever.

In all honesty a second referendum would result in remain (as if they would let leave actually win) and would probably spark everything off. People here are sick and tired. Could be just what we need desu.
People need to get into their heads that you can't just vote everything better.

>Wow who'd have thought this was possible?
Well, dude, EU nationals don't really want to vote in the UK, they do not want citizenship. Only after the Brexit referendum did they apply for citizenship and then way less than non-EU Commonwealthers.

Brits naturalize all their Commonwealth immigrants, which the EU never said they need to take in. Those Commonwealthers then can vote, but they are in favor of Brexit, because they cannot imagine to live anywhere else in Europe but the UK... and they like that EU immigration will be replaced with Commonwealth immigration after Brexit. Many of them also do not like to compete with Poles or Romanians.

they will leave and they won't pay you and they will ban yoou from anything and everything
good job, you ruined europe again

>People here are sick and tired. Could be just what we need desu.
What do you mean? If say 19 million vote Remain and only 16 million vote Brexit in a 2nd referendum, are you saying the 16 million would all take kitchen knives and attack police men?

There were shenanigans the first time round where the deadline for online registration was extended and the civil service was covertly supporting the Remain campaign. A second referendum probably isn't going to happen but if it does then democracy is pretty much finished in this country.

>they will leave and they won't pay you and they will ban yoou from anything and everything
>good job, you ruined europe again

Ok then. If they don't pay us, does this mean we keep more of our money?

All Labour niggers must hang.

>nearly identical thought process
>10 seconds apart
Are you me?

If the brexit ppl just stab the remain ppl

Jealous that we might give more attention to the Bongs than to you?

In the UK people are so docile that they think voting conservative instantly fixes the country.
If they force a second referendum, people are going to have to face the fact that:
>The conservatives aren't conserving anything
And
>Voting means nothing, if the government don't like the vote they'll just force another vote until they get their intended result

The UK seems on a knife edge at the moment. The whole country just seems ready to collapse into chaos at any moment.
Remember the London riots? That was just a bunch of immigrants trying to get new shoes and it shut the whole country down for a while.

>St.Joan died for our sins
Nigel doesn't want a new referendum at all and has stated it over and over again. He said that people should basically prepare to get rode up the arse with another referendum, man the meme-machines and sharpen those blades.. but never did he say explicitly "let's have another referendum". Stupid kraut. Also, it would be much the same result, as people who didn't vote will go 50/50 split and there'll be ones who voted remain who now see the eu fucking around and come to their senses, while some who voted out are gonna grow vaginas and fall for the bait, by voting to stay this time. It's gonna be funny to see the opposing sides go at it again, brexit was comfy.

The youth would mobilise like they did last election and remain would win by at least 55%

>why is it always a german who starts Brexit threads
sheer anal obliteration to the point it still hurts more than a year on

Then you'll be stabbing Conservative voters, like me.

>but never did he say explicitly "let's have another referendum".

He literally said that - "we should have a second referendum on EU membership".
youtube.com/watch?v=Ro11TcV6TOk

And he then repeated that with more explanation in his TV show on Thursday
youtube.com/watch?v=rmMoI7AhiO8

>public votes for brexit
>politicians have personal interest in Briatin remaining in EU
>start actively fumbling and fucking every step of the process
>make awful decisions in an attempt to make the concept of leaving the EU look bad
>public turn against the idea of leaving the EU due to the decisions of negotiators
>public starts calling for second referendum
>public votes no for brexit in second referendum
>politicians go back to exploiting EU deals for their personal gain while British Industry continues to collapse

I listen to his show all the time and he means prepare for another one because the gov is heading in that direction, the last thing he wants is a referendum.

no second referendum.
britainistan will leave the EU on 29 March 2019.

>I listen to his show all the time and he means prepare for another one because the gov is heading in that direction, the last thing he wants is a referendum.
Then why did he say "we should have a second referendum on EU membership"?

Death to ALL Germans too, by the way. That includes your new Muslim kin, both pathetic groups of people deserving of the rope.

Remain would win and the UK would be back in the EU but with a much weaker position. They'd have to agree to all the insane ideas from Brussels like an EU army.

He said there should be a second referendum. If he said that then he wants that.

I hadn't seen that, so I apologise, but I'm pretty sure that this is the interview he went on to refute and walk back, by saying what I've already stated above on the radio. He was asked to do a million interviews directly because of this and turned them down, opting instead to talk about it on lbc.. where he said the last thing he wants is a new one but because the remain side has basically been campaigning since the last referendum, that the leave side should start getting ready to re-hash their arguments

They claimed they were going to win the first referendum and they didn't.

Do you not think that just because of what the eu has proposed lately that they would definitely lose this time around with a more well defined opposing argument e.g. eu army, one eu currency, Shenzhen area compulsory etc

So he said something he didn't mean. Fine.

But I am listening to his LBC show right now and it looks like he is saying people should prepare for the 2nd referendum.

My personal view is, that there will not be a second referendum and discussing it is bs. So Farage should not talk about it. It makes no sense.

If the bongs don't start a revolution (yea, no guns ffs) if this happens then they deserve the cucking that they get

This isn't America. You can't rig an election here.

The same thing would happen. The polls will be wrong again too

America would laugh at the absolute cucking if 2nd EU referendum was held, says US 56% neet

The following day:

telegraph.co.uk/politics/2018/01/11/do-not-want-second-vote-brexit-fellow-leavers-must-ready-fight/

It's a few thousand hysterical Twitter users and Guardian readers who are angry because politics is going to have a significant impact on them for the first time in their lives, these are the people who want a second referendum as well as has-been politicians looking to revive their careers. They get into national newspapers and on the BBC but it's a loud, vanishingly small minority.

Exactly we are on the same page. I know I argue for what seems like his defence but it was just clarification. I complete abhor the idea of a 2nd referendum and he deffo shouldn't be talking about It, but to be fair he sparked a new debate were having about the shitty eu and another shitty ref, which might remind people how annoying the whole ordeal was. This might actually help in countering the call for another. Apologies, Hans

Ok then, I must have misunderstood Farage.

In any event, I believe a second referendum would be outrageous. Nothing has changed. The EU is still the same. The UK is still the same. Asking people TWICE about the same thing is outrageous.

The only second referendum that could be done is
"Do you accept the negotiated deal with the UK and EU?"
A. Yes, exit with the deal
B. No, exit and let us trade on WTO terms

>politicians go back to exploiting EU deals for their personal gain while British Industry continues to collapse

Pretty much this. UK long term collapse still on the cards. As long as finance industry can keep funding the Tory party then the rest of us are fucked.

This so much. A direct democracy with a massive push towards national political inclusion is quickly becoming the only viable option.

Rep democracy is/was a meme.

Brexit peoples vote is based on the hope things will be as they were years ago, the old nostalgic fucks who have died since the last brexit vote and low tier white trash who dont want to compete with low tier brown trash coming into the country.

People like them get tricked by charismatic scam artists like farage into voting for them and giving them a comfy govment job of bringing the banter amd pretending to fight for what they want, promising all kinds of shit they would never have to deliver since their ideas would never pass. Who the fuck but a scam artist would get people to vote on something and then drop the movement the second it wins by saying his job is done. "This and this should happen but im not going to make it happen"

Farage in the uk and wilders in the netherlands, tricking retards into voting for them without the consequences being told to them

Excuse me for my bad english

>'you didn't vote for the right thing you must have been tricked, stupid.'

Fuck off you condescending mud.

>Okay I gotta ask, why is it always a german who starts Brexit threads

I'm 99% sure it's the same German every thread.

>May's plan
In collusion with Farage, Blair et al?

I want some of what you're smoking, Hans.

Fuck off you handicap. Ring in to Nigel farages radio show and tell him he walked away after the referendum and get eaten alive like all 15.9 million people who tried exactly this before you. If you don't know what you're talking about, which is politics by the way, then go kill yourself you useless sun

Are you sure? He seems to be open to new ideas, this kraut like

>German
""""German""""

Whereas Remain voters are all enlightened scholars well versed in all areas of EU laws and regulations, 160 IQ minimum and definitely wouldn't base their vote on maybe having to pay £50 more for a holiday abroad.

Totally agree. The main remain opinion seems to be that people were too stupid to know what they voted for so we need to have a second go and explain to the plebs the arguments again. I was shocked how many people wanted to just forgot a democratic vote because it didn't go their way. The whole thing is incredibly depressing. People are acting like democracy means fuck all.

I would guess it's the same autistic shill that makes these threads.

Theres no fucking way a group of people can be retards, right?

Naive faggot

He did run away. He should have aspired to be PM or something.

How the fuck can you be okay with some guy advocating for brexit, and all the wonderful things that come for it, and then live without fulfilling his promises?

What was the story about all the money going to NHS funding? He never thought brexit would happen and that he would have to make his promises happen

The only thing that could make Britain more islamic would be joining opec

This.
There was another thread about 2nd referendum in the uk by germanon.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=R6M8an_XKL8

This video may seem old,

ireland did that.
Or rather the people were coerced into 2nd referendum.
Look how that turned out.

Daily reminder that the uk should never go back to an organisation infested with pubic lice.

> 2005
>"Anybody who has sat through the case and listened to evidence of electoral fraud that would disgrace a banana republic would find this surprising,"
theguardian.com/uk/2005/apr/05/politics.localgovernment
> It's literally worse now

Oh come. Youre telling me nationalistic people arent usually dumb inbred low income people in most nations? Leavers are retards who were told things would get better for them. It hasnt so far. Did you see farage act like a bitch in eu parliament for a trade agreement?

ummm, no , sweetie :)

twitter.com/NCPoliticsUK/status/945651166691647488

YouGov (Prefer that Britain stays in or leaves the EU):

STAY 39 (-5)
LEAVE 48 (+2)

>What happens if the UK actually stages a second EU referendum?
it gets rigged by (((them))) what else?

How the fuck can things get better, when we haven't even left yet? You're calling other people retards while being Muslim. Go back to worrying about if your 8 year old cousin/wife is going to have another retard baby with you

I never claimed you left. Negotiations so far have gone to shit.

Go eat shit you dumb chav faggot

>Theres no fucking way a group of people can be retards, right?

Sure, could be the remainers. It's so extremely dismissive to suggest that everyone who doesn't agree with you was hoodwinked. Much easier than having to argue the actual merits of your position. There's a lot of that coming from the remain side which may have had something to do with the result.

>'I think I'll vote leave'
>'wow you've been tricked you stupid racist'
>'yeah, definitely voting leave now'

That was all that was said after the result. That's why they're called 'remoaners'. All you could here in the media after the referendum were smarmy cunts belittling those who had dare disagree with them. It's not a good position to take if you want to persuade people to see your line of thinking but you cunts keep doubling down on it and pushing us further away.

And then there were all the doomsayers going on and on like it's the end of the fucking world because we're leaving. Nothing has happened close to the pessimistic predictions of the EU voters. Just a load of fucking hot air and whinging.

>What was the story about all the money going to NHS funding?

Farage was never part of that campaign and never approved of it.