Las vegas shooter

ktnv.com/news/las-vegas-shooting/the-latest-some-fbi-documents-unsealed-in-vegas-shooting_31419130?page=2

this cuck was emailing himself his own weapons deals. what gives?

Other urls found in this thread:

documentcloud.org/documents/4349486-Warrants-1.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That shit is crazy fucking weird.

Shhhhhh

Goodnight sweet digits

4AM TIME FOR SLEEP GUYS HAHAH WORK TOMORROW TIME FOR BEEEEDDD WOO IM TIRED

Bump

This is a test of the subcon jovial trust. Do not accept the real from the truth. You will never remember what you can’t see. You can’t see what does not exits. This is a test that you can not pass. The pass is catch. The doll is wraith. The wraith is benevolent. Benevolence is past tence. The past is future. The future is bliss.

Steven Paddock, the dynamo that single-handedly killed 58 people from over 200 yards away and didn't know how to use a draft folder in an email

I email myself all the time. It's a great way to keep notes in a semi-secure environment. I don't send passwords, but I have sent my licences plate number, VIN, and other people's passwords (netflix ect) to my alternate email.

That all said, the information he sent is obviously bullshit and looks like it was placed there after the fact to facilitate parallel construction. The reason I say that is there is no information in the emails, only details about exactly what happened at LV. It would make sense if he sent adds for guns, information on dealers, location of shops. But bullshit like "try before you buy" is not useful information to keep.

Has anyone looked at these?
documentcloud.org/documents/4349486-Warrants-1.html

The time is reconjuvial.
>pic insugurative

we dance until our feet hurt

Why is this shil so obvious to fill the board?

all clues are here. The answers are in this thread. You just have to find them.

Do fries go with that shake? This question answers all the mysteries.

But he was emailing himself by emailing from one of his email accounts to another

Do shake go with those fries? On the 33rd floor of hell they just might. But don’t ask me. I’m only a professional football flyer,

Has Mary Lou been sighted ?

It was the Jews

Wow....this post made me really....really....tired.....

Gee wow....time for bed friends!

How can one be so sure?
This is
The
Last
Clue.

The walrus is Steve.

Maybe was prototyping spam emails for internet marketing to sell off his guns. Maybe he was going broke and couldn't be arsed to learn how to do internet marketing properly to sell off his shit anonymously and didn't want to risk the jail time with selling those weapons. So he went out with a bang.

Is confirmed. 10-4 over and out.

This is fake news

welp, guess he was just crazy and I'll never think about this again.

Every normie is going to feel extra smart when they crack the case - that he had "multiple personality dissorder"

And mentioning bumpfire, this seems so fake and gay.

Yes...this is correct

Setting up a gmail address and then sharing the password as opposed to sending the emails is a way to communicate without being tracked.

David Patraeus former head of the CIA used this method to hide his affair with Paula Broadwell.

He may have used multiple accounts to share information with different suppliers or buyers.