Americans

>Americans

You know, the good guys.

I have roleplayed all these photos with my girlfriend, thanks evil americans!

We're only 56% good guys.

Human pyramids, walking the animals, and dressing up for halloween.. whats the problem?

I see no problems here

That's war, get over it hippie

>implying sexual humiliation by a dyke isn't the best way to demoralize muslims

lol we let these photos leak on purpose to scare the shit out of the afghans

now they blow themselves up because they're too afraid to ever be captured by sick bastards like us.

what's the problem again?

>dumbass sandie wears halloween clothes and stands on a box
>"hurr hurr americans bad!!!!"
imagine being mentally ill to THIS degree, lmao

>letting women in the military

US are literal cuckolds for jews. Billions per year to raise the jews baby, israel.

I condemn this sort of behavior but damn me if that isn't strangely artistic

>tfw you missed the Iraq War gravy train

Only a blue pilled self hating faggot white boy would post this. Our grand fathers were bringing back Jap skulls in WW2 as war momentos.. and you are complaining about humiliating our enemy? You are so fucking weak...

The only reason you even have the ability to share your faggot views is because a lot of strongeer people are willing to do violence to protect you and keep you safe you little bitch.

wow....... they humiliated those prisoners...

it's a shame they will never walk, breathe or be ok again.

#killwhitey

Why does that cunt on the left look like Sam Hyde kek

We don't just kill you, we kill your will to live.

For real though Abu Grabe was one of the biggest fuck ups of the half century. It basically doomed any chance we had of a peaceful assimilation. This incident right here is why we were stuck in and endless occupation.

Those wires on his hands are electrodes.

Don't you see the wires? That sandnigger is getting the Pence treatment.

The Americans on this picture got punished. Meanwhile, Hollywoodites who erased countless cultures and big corpo + "supranational" entities who anal raped third world never get any heat.

This is such a weird coincidence.

Jews did 911 there tough guy. Iraq didn't. Iraq was considered israel's main enemy in the region, that is why we went to war with them, for the benefit of israel. Stop being a useful idiot for jews you fucking simpleton.

Hey Pinko!

Maybe you should read about what the Baathists or commies in Afghanistan used to do to their captured enemies before you shit on the USA which followed the Geneva Convention and punished their own that violated.

Aren't you meant to be the 'educated' group or is that only when it's convenient for you?

America loses more and more of its prestige as it gets more mixed. Soon it will be as worthless a nation as Brazil.

The problem here is that America isn't torturing nigger criminals in American prisons instead of torturing random shitskins in the Middle East

also the torture methods are pretty lackluster

If the Ba'athists had nukes they'd still be around in Iraq and there wouldn't be a civil war in Syria and no refugee crisis.

The DPRK won't make the same mistake. Nuclear weapons are a sacred sword to protect against ZOG enemies. If Golden Dawn or some other nationalist resistance movement ever takes power the first thing it should do is develop nuclear weapons in self-defense.

>that is why we went to war with them
Nope.

This is nothing

Nothing wrong with torturing subhumans

yes, this!
these pics show nothing with which americans should be ashamed!

like the ones your mom lets me put on her nipples?

I have a jap skull on my desk. I use it as a pencil jar

kek

Being a good guy is overrated